Celebrity Fan Clubs

Meri Saans - RP FC - - Page 29

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ronojoy_ria

are no one will throw u any things bcoz shoes and chappals are now become very  expensive πŸ˜†joke  apart but seriously vertu for the first time i am seeing someone whose view is quite similiar with me πŸ˜‰yaar shaadi ho gaye phir bhi uske peeche para hua haai what the rubbish is this πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘choro usse aur aage baaro but no when he got to know that kashish is pregnant with piyush's child then also he kept on saying that she have to come back to him (sorry i didnt follow it on tv i saw it on utube so episdoes can me misplaced )sorry if i hurt anyone feelings here if u wan to throw any shoes or sandal plz throw a pair so that atleast i can wear it πŸ˜†

Exactly Ria!!!!!😊

He should have just found a better girl for himself!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

I really respect his pov but being successful on bo gives u a different sort of satisfaction. I am not saying that he is not working well but i want to see him successful as much as he deserves. πŸ˜ƒ

Exactly!!!!!

Especially now when offbeat movies are doing good business as well!!!!!

ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Shaina_b

Exactly Ria!!!!!😊

He should have just found a better girl for himself!!!!!

di sometimes i think that kashish had so many sisters so he can easilymarry any one of them(that mouli or surveen )
sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

4th January 2013

Posted on January 3, 2013 by Rajeev

So, here we are! One more day to go. I have never felt more loved in life. The kind of good wishes pouring in for the film is overwhelming. I hope I live up to your expectations.

All those who are going to watch the film are more than welcome to post their views here. Good or bad, just be honest. I am going to watch the film day after so can't tell you how it has finally shaped up.  But I can surely say that it is going to surprise you.

Anyway, I hope the year has started on a good note for all of you. May you achieve a lot of your dreams  and may you keep smiling throughout the year.

Love and best wishes,

Rajeev

http://www.rajeevkhandelwal.in/4th-january-2013/

Shaina_b thumbnail

Wow Neha great post and i am completely agree with each word u posted here πŸ‘. About Ekta i am not going to say anything πŸ˜† but about Raj i can say he left the shows when they were gaining the highest TRP's πŸ˜‰ as he did not want to work on a same type work for long πŸ˜› but i am happy for what he did. If LRL would have been ended in our way it was our dream but i am happy that Raj does these things as he wishes. 😊

I am happy he left KTH at a good time!!!!!😊

But LRL was far from over and was at a very interesting point!!!!!!

sania_58 thumbnail

"Table No. 21 Not A Mindless Thriller" ' Rajeev Khandelwal In Conversation With Koimoi

January 3rd, 2013 by Nayandeep

From the dashing television hunk to the unconventionally crafty Bollywood actor, Rajeev Khandelwal speaks up about his film journey, as we gear up for a free willing chat.

Debuting in the industry with an unconventional 'Aamir' and then mesmerizing the masses with another stellar act in the gritty 'Shaitan', 'Table No. 21' seems to be your first commercial Hindi film. Are you excited?
For me, Aamir and Shaitan were very commercial films, but yes I haven't ever tried doing a typical Hindi film throughout these years. Table No. 21 is one of those films which has all the key ingredients, all the sensibilities of being a good film and it should be released on a higher level.

What made Rajeev say yes to the film?
It was the concept, the story of the film which instantly got me hitched. When I read the script, I got goose bumps, and I was amazed with the way someone could really think and write a story like this. It is probably the way the story unfolds; the way the characters are defined and the way the story is narrated which makes it a very intriguing, interesting, edge of the seat thriller. But it is not a mindless thriller. And of course Paresh Rawal's presence made it more reliable for me to jump in.

You previously hosted the 'Sach Ka Saamna' show on television and according to reports, 'Table no. 21' is more of a truth and dare game. Did you imbibe anything from the show?
There was nothing that I could take in with me when it came to playing this character because each character on Sach Ka Samna was different. What I could have imbibed was how to play the host because then I would have known what to do, how to enact in situations. Had I been a host, I could have borrowed characteristics. But here I was the contestant myself. There was nothing that I could pick up from my experience in Sach Ka Samna.

There are also quite a few intimate scenes shot between you and Tena in the film.
You know it's just a couple of scenes but they are just being talked about. Nothing has been done to grab eyeballs; it was all a part of the script. We aren't doing intimate scenes in the film out of nowhere. Once you see the film, you would find it relevant.

How was it working with Pareshji?
He gave a lot of strength though he doesn't come up to you and teach you anything, but the more you observe him, you can draw strength from him, the way he acts and moves and beautifully makes each scene worth a watch. For me, I got a lot of reassurance I got from him and he is a great support system. He is not the one who will try and intimidate you; he will instead try and get you to a point where you deliver your best. He is always very concerned about the films in totality.

Edited by sania_58 - 11 years ago
sania_58 thumbnail
'O Sajna' from 'Table No. 21' is heart-wrenching

Just listen to the song once and you would want to loop-playback it; O Sajna is a heart-wrenching number. The song starts in English and then continues in Punjabi and Hindi. However, when it comes to music, language is no barrier; there is a reason why people groove to PSY's Gangam Style at clubs.

Speaking about the video, O Sajna takes you in the flashback mode and shows glimpses of how Rajeev Khandelwal and Tena Desae met for the first time and started falling for each other. Apart from that, the video also manages to whet the curiosity of the viewers. You can do nothing but play the guessing game and try and assess what exactly is happening in the video. One question that straight away pops up in our mind is 'have they lost the game!'

Besides, there's another important clue the video throws at the viewers. The lines 'Pachtaate hai hum tujhse dhoka karke' forces us to think if Tena has lied during the course of the game. Sadly though, there is only one rule of the game Table No. 21: If you lie, you die.

http://www.apunkachoice.com/content/slide_show/sid100012942-watch_o_sajna_from_table_no_21_is_heartwrenching/1.html

Shaina_b thumbnail

That was the worst thing Sujal's character did. Do u think it should have been done? 😑Does this called love? πŸ˜• I am never in favor of such stupid things that's the reason i hate the way Ekta portrayed Sujal's character and the slaps he got was highly intolerable. 
😑

Exactly!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Running after a married woman and getting slapped all the time!!!!!!Ouch Ouch Ouch

sania_58 thumbnail

Table No.21 Movie Review

Madhureeta Mukherjee, TNN, Jan 3, 2013, 04.38PM IST

Critic's Rating:   3/5
Cast: Rajeev Khandelwal, Paresh Rawal, Tena Desae
Direction: Aditya Datt
Genre: Thriller
Duration: 1 hour 50 minutes

Story: A couple takes on the challenge to play a game of Truth or Die. 8 questions, 8 tasks, 8 answers, with rapid fire rounds too. Even one lie and it's a death call.

Movie Review: A Table for two, please? With a stunning view of the Fiji islands, the finest champagne, exclusive service and a lavish 8-course meal. And guess what? It costs absolutely nothing. Now, before you growl with greed, let's see what's on the menu - blood and bravado, love and lies, truth and treachery, money and mind-games. Vivaan (Rajeev Khandelwal) and Siya (Tena Desae), a middle-class couple win a free trip to the exotic Fiji Islands. Soon, this freebie of an affair turns into a reality show for 8 million viewers on the internet. The couple is invited by one Mr.Khan (Paresh Rawal) who's a quiz-master and 'not a terrorist', to Table No. 21 - A live game show where 8 questions are asked, followed by a daunting task. All they have to do is bare (at times bleed) their hearts and say nothing but sach and walk home with the prize money of 21 crores. The rules are simple: Say one lie and be ready to die and once you are on the hot-seat, there's no turning back. The heavenly island turns into a Hell-home, and the couple is torn between a web of lies, truth and shocking reality. Of course, this 'Crorepati' game unlike the real one, needs no recap of your GG (read: general gyan), or a 'lifeline' to save the day.

Rajeev Khandelwal, takes on the sach ka saamna game sportingly, using his intensity and good-looks, in some parts; he portrays the much needed despair and desperation, but this isn't a full-blown performance for an actor of calibre. Paresh Rawal is not the most charming game-show host, but he's not supposed to be. He's pulls off this one in his usual style (experimenting only with his look), and gives his best shot at the end. Tena Desae, has a good screen presence and enacts well in high-drama scenes.

For a story that stays focused on the lead couple, and a game-show on an island, Aditya Datt has done a good job of entertaining, serving some suspense (intriguing, if not nail-biting) and dishing it out with some hard reality bytes. The first half is slow-paced, as a thriller it has its flaws, the direction isn't really superlative, but post-interval it spins into another zone and the climax hits home.

If you're looking for a different taste for your cinema palates (minus the mirch masala), book a seat for Table No. 21. Bon appetit!

Shaina_b thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sania_58

'I want to be proud of my work'

Megha Shenoy , Dec 31, 2012, DHNS

Making a move from television to big screen is nothing new in an actor's life. But sustaining it and being accepted by the audience is the real challenge.

However, Rajeev Khandelwal has managed to carve a niche for himself in Bollywood right from his debut film Aamir. With projects like Shaitan and 'Soundtrack', where he had portrayed diverse roles, he is often called a 'thinking man's actor'. But that doesn't deter him as he doesn't see himself as a 'commercial hero'. Now after a year, the actor will be seen in the thriller 'Table No. 21'.

Describing the film as 'shockingly different', Rajeev tells  Metrolife that the movie represents today's youth, who live life for the moment. The movie revolves around a young couple who indulge in a simple game of 'Truth or Dare' for money. They don't realise that if they fail in any one task, they will die.

But one wonders if one will ever get to see Rajeev doing the 'running around the tree' routine. "Why should one do something that one gets to see every Friday? We already have so many actors doing that. I'm not saying that being a commercial hero is a bad thing, but for me, acting has always been about doing projects that stand apart. It's okay even if it caters only to a certain kind of audience or has a short shelf life as long as I can do justice to the role. When I look back, I want to be proud of my body of work," he adds.

In this movie, the actor shares screen space with Paresh Rawal. Having been a big fan of his works,?Rajeev found this a great opportunity to work with someone like Paresh.

"Paresh Rawal is a legendary actor and a great human being. He is strong and secure and very passionate about his work. I remember after Aamir, he came to me and introduced himself. He appreciated me for my work, which I will never forget. Having worked with him, I hope I have come out learning something," he adds.

Rajeev has also hosted one of the most controversial shows Sach Ka Saamna. The show raised a lot of curiosity and hype. So much so that everywhere Rajeev goes, he is asked whether there would be a third season soon.

He admits that it was one of the most challenging things he has ever done. "Hosting a show like that is very difficult. Especially since your are dealing with real people and facts about their lives," he says.

So will he ever sit on the hot seat of the show again? "It is definitely not easy to tell the truth in front of the whole world. But come to think of it, I am more or less playing the game through my movie 'Table No. 21'," he laughs.

As for the future, Rajeev says that he likes to keep the mystery alive by not revealing his next project.

"People are curious about the kind of movie that I will sign on next. I personally have never planned my career. Let's see what happens next," he signs off.

Half the time people do not know about the movie!!!!!

Waise half the movies he signs never sees the light of the day!!!!!!

He should try something like Vicky Donor!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰