Pavitra Rishta

onir's baby!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shaad_luvz

Groupbie

shaad_luvz

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
I think...d baby n purvis womb must b onir baby...and not purvi's...,purvi s juz carryin his baby..bcz onir real wife gt sme smthng...
Purvi s doing favr or hlpng him...may b situatn waz smthng lyk dat...
And purvi to our archana ki bachi hena...
So Der s a high chnc for dis...
Waise bhi arjun purvi ke beech Asia kuch nahi dha...
Aur itni aasani se she cnt frgt arin and move like dis wit onir...
Wait and C wot wil happn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "onir's baby!!!!!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arshi_arvi

Goldie

arshi_arvi

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
And romil may have drugged ovi and gotten her prego. And ovi drugged arjun and pretended to sleep with him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bubbles22Manoshonoalipie.prityy89

manny136

Goldie

manny136

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
I dunno but during the pooja when arvi were standing next to each other the camera panned to her stomach if it wasnt arjuns then why the need for this symbolic camera work. Also when onir was touching purvis belly infront or arjun he was right in between them coz the camera panned to him during tht part. Also i dont think purvi would right away be ready to be with her new hubby and she looks further along than ovi. What was the need for her to get married she moved far away but if she wasnt ready then why get married. Onir does not seem lika a guy who would marry some girl just after meeting her, he would get to know her first, but if purvi was pregnant already then as a friend he decided to marry her and raise the baby together. He seems to really care about the baby.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

love_me_notSaHillover101Pancham101Manoshono

ashfaque2012

IF-Stunnerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manny136

I dunno but during the pooja when arvi were standing next to each other the camera panned to her stomach if it wasnt arjuns then why the need for this symbolic camera work. Also when onir was touching purvis belly infront or arjun he was right in between them coz the camera panned to him during tht part. Also i dont think purvi would right away be ready to be with her new hubby and she looks further along than ovi. What was the need for her to get married she moved far away but if she wasnt ready then why get married. Onir does not seem lika a guy who would marry some girl just after meeting her, he would get to know her first, but if purvi was pregnant already then as a friend he decided to marry her and raise the baby together. He seems to really care about the baby.

Only Time & EK mataji will say. But it's not onir's baby. I am very much confirming this is Arjun's baby. If not then why arvi were standing next to each other the camera panned to her stomach?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top