Aankho ki Kuch Galat Femiya (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

SaDDaM..

SaDDaM..

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
@ s123vi = Actually hua yun tha Ke Atif call ki wagah se Gaye The but Himesh Shayad Gusse me the isiliye chale gaye [ Cause unhone versatility ko  mimicry keh diya tha jazbaat Mein ] Atif uthe isiliye wo bhi uth kar gaye Gusse mein 
And Atif call par they To gaji went to himesh ke aap wapis aaye Tab himesh un par bhi bhadke the keh Rahe the Karne do na decision jury ko Like That 

Aap Jo keh rahe ho wo actually  Asha ji ne ye bola isi wagah se Hype create hua BUT Atif call ke baad foran Aagaye the 
And Atif gusse me Nahi the He was laughing When discussion was going on But Laughing thodi si hi dikhayi Baki edit hogayi
So wo ruth kar kese ja sakte hai Soche Thoda  , 

Viewers ko Toh Yahi lagega Na ke ATIF Was Guilty Actuallly Scene is Different !!!!
        And About Another gossips ,  One of them is like trump card May Be Atif's Management will Make it Public soon  !!!  I mean it was keep safe for trump card use Finale tak ka intezaar Tha , But Ab shayad share na ho cause fair decision hogaya hai Nabeel Jeet Chuka Hai
Let me explain Something 
       Atif's Gesture was edited in The episode of final chair selection [ When Himesh Told Mimicry to Versatility ]

Mein short me Kahing Esa Hua the ke Sab INDIA,PAKISTAN, War, Jung ye sab baate piche rakh Di thi Atif ne 
  G
esture ka ye maqsad tha, in Atif's own words ... "Jub tak hum haath barhaein gey nahi, tou haath milein gey kaisey?" 
 But Gajni sir ne Ye Daala Nahi Show Mein     

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic " Aankho ki Kuch Galat Femiya (Page 2)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.