Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queen_of_hearts thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
yesterday everyone was smiling. i liked it..
jnawaz thumbnail

VIEWBIES NOTE: Keeping the IF and Forum Rules in mind, make sure that you discuss ONLY the topic at hand and not bring in other factors that have no place in that particular thread. This thread is about Veer and Iccha appreciation. Any discussions related to Veer and Iccha the characters is fine, because that is why this topic was opened. Keep all other talks about other characters out of the mix. If there is something you want to discuss then go to the appropriate thread or create a new one (so long as no bashing is going on). Please see Rule #22

Also, please see the New Amendments to Rules that was put up by our CM gk_09. Make sure that you read the new updates and follow the rules to keep from having WL raised.

Uttaran DT. 

i think these rules should be followed by all ppl not for some ppl.we are peaceful ppl at this forum.some ppl are openly fighting here.
check GPA winners list post.
hey friends i have a gift for u all of a new year.i will post it soon.
loveyouichcha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I agree with u sahera,we are not fighting or bashing any actors in the at na.just we are discussing the facts only,then why this instructions is posted in this at?In gpa winner post till now they had not stopped fighting then why this instructions not applicable there?
loveyouichcha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Please give the newyear gift soon yaar.eagerly waiting for it.
Originally posted by: loveyouiccha

I agree with u sahera,we are not fighting or bashing any actors in the at na.just we are discussing the facts only,then why this instructions is posted in this at?In gpa winner post till now they had not stopped fighting then why this instructions not applicable there?

thanks abila for supporting me.
oldveechafan thumbnail
best thng tht hapen in Uttaran...

Edited by oldveechafan - 11 years ago
oldveechafan thumbnail
tina expressions r so cute...