Posted: 11 years ago
hi I am Preity. I am totally shuttered to the delhi case. how can people be that cruel? sometimes I dug my nail in my skin thinking of them. I am so angry so feel like share with you all people with this story. don't know it is os or ss... so will clear it later... my story totally inspired by the delhi-case. I used the caste riot(no offense to any one or any caste). I don't think caste or religion can be bad... the only bad thing is some people's mentality. please forgive me If I am hurting anybody.

Once upon a time there was a village in Kashmir. There all people including Hindu and Muslim used to live together happily.. If anything bad happen with a Hindu always a Muslim used to stand by him and vice versa. but fate had other plans...

The main profession was farming of the villagers. Mr. Madan Chowdhury was the head master(Principle) of the High School of the village.. People used to obey him. Mustaq Hosen was the best friend of Mr. chowdhury. They are the chuddy-buddies. Shaiko Hosen was the 5 years old son of Mr. Hosen. They used to love little Shaiko as their own son. He was a motherless child.Mr. and Mrs. Chowdhury  had no child then. Finally on a fortunate day after 10 years of married life,Mrs. Chowdhury became pregnant and gave birth to a cute delicate doll. They named her Manvi'

They used to take care of her as a princess because after many prayers to God they got her. She was like a precious stone to them or may be more than that.  After some years when she was a kid. They appointed teachers for her at home. They surrounded her like a cocoon. Shaiko became the little bodyguard of her. Gradually they became best friends as there was no one for Manvi so only choice was Shaiko for her.

It was the 17th birthday of Manvi. So she was very excited. They(chowdhury and Hosen family) were going to nearby temple' all were very happy. They were chattering, birds were chirping at the trees. It was the sping time,so the whole walley was full with greenery and color full flower. The day was heavenly.

Suddenly they heard some noise people were coming towards them. They halted their Car. Gradually the unclear images of some shadow became bolder and they saw about 20 to 21 people were coming with knife and rod and my more cruel utensils. And the most shocking part some of them were known to them.

"Hosen, yaar yeh kya ho gaya?"said madan.

"Main sab sambhal lunga. Tu jaa bhabi ji mannu beta shaiko ko leke ja yahase."

"Nahi." He clutched his friend's hand." Saath mein jiyein hain marenge bhi saath mein."

"mujhe bhi ab is umar mein apne se alag mat kijie" Mrs. Chowdhury said leaning her head on Madan's shoulder.

Manvi was so dumbfounded. He never saw this kind of situation in her life before. She was unable to utter a single word.

Mr. Hosen said, "Shaiko beta Manvi ko leke bhaago bhaago"

"But abbu why? What had we done?"he cried.

"This is not the time of question answers beta just run' remember Manvi is your responsibility now."

Shaiko grabbed Manvi's hand and ran from there. Tears came out uncontrollably from their eyes.

" Shaiko mumma papa kyun ruk gaye? Unhe kuch hoga toh nahi?"

"Nahi Manvi. Kuch nahi hoga. Tum bas aayo mere saath"

They ran from the dark jungles, besides the lakes and the narrow paths by the high mountains. The Sun at last sunk and the night came. The night full of fouls.

They took shelter on a narrow cave near a forest. Manvi was shivering. She never ran this much in her life. There are fresh wounds in her feet. She was too delicate to handle all this. Shaiko sat in front of her and took her soft feet on his lap. He gently rubbed her wound and she shouted in  pain. He kept his hand on her mouth after some moments he started blowing warm air from his mouth to her wound.  She closed her eyes in relief. A lone tear escaped from Shaiko's eyes seeing his friend in so much pain. The night became more dark. They were shivering in cold in the open nature.

Suddenly they heard some sound of shoes on the dry leaves. Manvi got afraid and clutched Shaiko's hand. Shaiko gave assurance to her holding her. But within minutes their cave was surrounded by 9-10 men. Shaiko hugged her tight.

"please we have done nothing'please hume chod dijiye humne kuch nahi kiya.Aayan bhai?" He uttered looking at a familiar person of mid twenties.

"chod de? Huh? Tu chod de iss ladki ko. Aur chale ja. Tu muslim hain, tujhe kuch nahi karenge."said an middle aged man

"kyun?" manvi asked.

They ran towards her, pulled her hair and said,"zuban ladati hain humse? Kyun? Pata nahi teri hindu yone kya kiya? Mera beta tha 7 saal ka. 7 hisse kar dala uska"

"saamne mat aa mere Mannu ke" said Shaiko angrily.

"Kya kar lega? Haan? Bol,bol kya karega?"one of them pushed Shaiko.

Within moments they shackled Shaiko and headed towards Manvi. They  took her in arm and throws in the cave. Manvi cried in pain. Shaiko continuously was trying to escape but in vain. They kept beeting him. He fell down unconscious. They sat upon her and forced themselves one by one. the screams of Manvi was surely piercing God's heart also. The whole Kashmir shivered at her pain. Aayan couldn't see this. After all Manvi was like her sister he always looked manvi as his sister. He tried to hold them back but they pushed him angrily. He then kept watching all these cowardly. After long hours they left her devastated, all beaten up'Once while doing craft a needle dug to her finger and she cried for whole day. Now she was all beaten up brutally and no tears in her eyes.. all tears are steamed out. Now only steam glowing in her eyes. They stood up. She glared at them. Her glare was mixed with hatred, helplessness, anger. One of them slapped her hard. And they left the place leaving half naked Manvi and unconscious Shaiko. Aayan followed them cowardly.

your comments are very valueable. please like and comment if you feel.

Part :2  @ page_9    72505415

Part : 3a @ page_14  73043122  

Part : 3b @ page_17   73223229

Part : 4 @ page_23     73977125  

Part : 5 @ page_32    74306139

Part : 6 @ page_41   75354182 

Part : 7 @page_57    75759720

Part : 8 @page_82    77110701

Part : 9 @page_113 77678000

Part : 10 @page_132 79057264  

Next thread  VIRMAN STORY(THE OINTMENT)2  

Edited by preity_d - 10 years ago
fruity a hug from my side yr ,
this was amazing yr ,
awesome , i could really imagine the whole scene yr .
continue soon OK .
good going .
thanks for the scrap as well as the pm fruity .Edited by __Aarti__ - 11 years ago
Originally posted by __Aarti__

fruity a hug from my side yr ,
this was amazing yr ,
awesome , i could really imagine the whole scene yr .
continue soon OK .
good going .
thanks for the scrap as well as the pm fruity .

thanks yaar Carrot you liked it πŸ€—
I was so nervous before posting it. didn't know who will take it in which...
humm will continue soon actually I wanted to write more but after this long my fingers ached πŸ˜›
res

unres
wow yaar preity that was really very good loved it girl
poor maanvi
but shaiko u know maine kisse imagine kar rahi thiπŸ˜‰

viru boy ki entry kab hogi
Edited by copypaste - 11 years ago
dont worry fruity this was awesome , i am sure everyone will love it .
Originally posted by copypaste

res

unres
wow yaar preity that was really very good loved it girl
poor maanvi
but shaiko u know maine kisse imagine kar rahi thiπŸ˜‰

viru boy ki entry kab hogi

Thank you uzma the wave
tune Shaiko jisko socha na maine bhi usiko soch ke hi likkha hain πŸ˜‰
Virat is the oinment jaldi hogi uski entry 😳

Amazing preity...felt really bad for maanvi..after readng i guess virat would b her ointment..pm me when u update next..!:)

nice update
poor maanvi
Originally posted by Syed695

Amazing preity...felt really bad for maanvi..after readng i guess virat would b her ointment..pm me when u update next..!:)

your guess is right
he will be introduced soon
Thank you foe liking
Originally posted by jia123sagar

nice update
poor maanvi

Thanks