Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Forever 21 GEMs (Invites Only) (Page 9)

zoya_naziya IF-Rockerz
zoya_naziya
zoya_naziya

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
RIP Amanat!

In a way, i feel it's better she is no more. Living in India, am sure she would have never been able to move on and would have been tormented for her entire life, however strong-willed she is. 

And these rapists seriously need to be pelted to death!! They are just disgusting

This is just my opinion and not intended to hurt anyone. If anyone is hurt, i shall edit it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagoHopelessLovekt25applenpeachesNamzz0-SD-0

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
I didn't know Smriti Irani was BJP MP now. Just heard her speaking in Lok Sabha.

Well she has powerful voice.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagoHopelessLoveapplenpeachesNamzz

dramago Senior Member
dramago
dramago

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
May her soul rest in peace...

I am deeply disturbed like many others with what happened in Delhi...and its scary to look at the
statistics of sexual assaults in India with one in every 22 minutes and more than 600 Shocked in Delhi alone this year...shows how unsafe India is and this is the so called progress we have made...Even more shocking are the comments by our so called leaders...A member of parliament calling the protesters "painted and dented" Shocked...what more can we say of the mindset and regressive thinking of our society... A midst all this,its very soothing to see so many young people come out to show their support to the girl and protesting for better governance ...raises my hopes... 

HopelessLoveZorica_Bgdkt25applenpeachesNamzz0-SD-0

HopelessLove Senior Member
HopelessLove
HopelessLove

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

Shruti, I had no idea today is your birthday.ShockedConfusedOuch
Belatedly wishing you a happy birthday, and a great year ahead, dear.Party

Thanks a lot Leela... so sweet of you... I had good time

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

applenpeaches0-SD-0leelaa9

HopelessLove Senior Member
HopelessLove
HopelessLove

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Originally posted by Namzz

Shruti, are you a Teacher?

Namzz,

She paints and she is learning dance as well. Did you see her FB page ? The link is in her FB page.

I used to be a Teacher... Not now... I was taking drawing class at home... for 3 years now..
It was the best part of my day.. after working 9-5... I would be happy to teach these kids...

with time.. students reduced and and I hate battamiiz bachhe... she back-answered and  were too spoiled to be taught...

So I quit teaching... and now I am focusing on my drawing.. :D
There is so much to learn... experimenting.. that is it...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Zorica_BgdapplenpeachesNamzz0-SD-0leelaa9

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
@ALL - Looks like MB is going to be telecasted Monday  through Saturday as per the promo links posted in the main forum. Wow! it's good news for the viewers to see their favorite shows 6 days a week. I can understand the channel wanting to cash in on the TRPs of their most popular shows so they could top the GEC charts. But I wonder what might have been the reaction of the PH, actors and the rest of the crew.

As is, they work anywhere from 12 to 14 hours for the show to be on air 5 days a week. I personally don't like the idea of weekend telecast unless it is absolutely needed for the track where they need a weekend for a special episode which might require more time than the usual time slot. Otherwise, over working the leads and the crew by pushing their limits is definitely not going to bring any positive results. It will clearly show on screen with their performances not being up to par and the CVs might resort to filler episodes/tracks while trying to strike a balance between their daily schedule of episodes and their tracks all the while staying true to their main plot. It is definitely not going to be an easy task on the PH, cast and the crew. Just when VD is going to go on vacation and they are banking the episodes for future, the PH and the CVs might now be faced with this dilemma where I am assuming they have no say whatsoever in the number of days the show will be telecasted.

HopelessLoveZorica_BgdapplenpeachesNamzz0-SD-0leelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kt25

@ALL - Looks like MB is going to be telecasted Monday  through Saturday as per the promo links posted in the main forum. Wow! it's good news for the viewers to see their favorite shows 6 days a week. I can understand the channel wanting to cash in on the TRPs of their most popular shows so they could top the GEC charts. But I wonder what might have been the reaction of the PH, actors and the rest of the crew.

As is, they work anywhere from 12 to 14 hours for the show to be on air 5 days a week. I personally don't like the idea of weekend telecast unless it is absolutely needed for the track where they need a weekend for a special episode which might require more time than the usual time slot. Otherwise, over working the leads and the crew by pushing their limits is definitely not going to bring any positive results. It will clearly show on screen with their performances not being up to par and the CVs might resort to filler episodes/tracks while trying to strike a balance between their daily schedule of episodes and their tracks all the while staying true to their main plot. It is definitely not going to be an easy task on the PH, cast and the crew. Just when VD is going to go on vacation and they are banking the episodes for future, the PH and the CVs might now be faced with this dilemma where I am assuming they have no say whatsoever in the number of days the show will be telecasted.

Priya,

Bollocks!!! That's bad news.
6 days a week is exhaustion. That is madness!!

Totally agree with you on the second para.
Word it.

I am okay, if they start SEASONS thing for MEIEJ. Atleast this way actors/crew can have a life of their own.

As it is Sourabh Tiwari is venturing into Movie Production in coming year. Already Ravindra Gautam is working on it. Setting is in UP (seems somethiing like Ishqzaade types where crew will prod schedule with being stationed in that place.) If Sourabh sidetracks now, MEIEJ story would be affected.

Then we have DD entering JDJ (Jhalak Dikhla Ja) in coming year in May/June. DD turned down JDJ 2012 as she wanted to concentrate on MEIEJ, but because DANCE is one of her LOVES, she will definitely not leave the 2013 opportunity. And hope Colors do not ditch her. Btw, they already made her work so much for GPA awards. But then Colors make everyone work including likes of Salman Khan, Madhuri, the choreographers, etc.

Pratyusha wants to quit Balika Vadhu, as she has some movie offer, but being their prime TRP winner, they are not letting her quit. Pratyusha had to quit JDJ 2012 in between as she could not take the exhaustion from dance practice and her BV shooting schedules.

God! looking at those business dynamics and logistics involved, I am serious, I wanna join the Television Production. I just like how much hard work they put in. Kaash ki I develop some skills that I can work with...

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 30 December 2012 at 2:45pm

HopelessLoveZorica_Bgdkt25applenpeachesNamzzleelaa9

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Shri,

Correct me if I am wrong. Didn't they use have to special episodes on Thursdays every other week or something? I believe during one of the SBS interviews, DD even told how hard it was for them to meet the deadline with having to work on special episodes which instead of being 20 to 22 minutes ends up being double the amount of time and twice the effort of course with 40 to 45 minutes. I am pretty sure that the cast and crew are definitely going to bear the brunt of it. It may be a welcoming change for the channel to boost their GEC ratings but I definitely think that this is going to wreak havoc on the PH and the enitre MB team.

Speaking of Saurabh Tiwari, he is noted for leaving the projects half way through. I used to watch his show "Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo" on Imagine where the show started off on a promising note with a social message to convey to the audience. The show ran successfully for a year and then they butchered the character of female lead and killed the male lead. The show went downhill after it took a leap of 20 years and he quit Imagine where he was the head of fiction to start his own PH "Nautanki films". So, you are right in saying that if his venture into the movies brings him bigger success MB might get side tracked. We can already see that he has spent lakhs on this show and now that the show has taken off he is trying his hand on films. We can already see that the outfits the leads were wearing are seemingly being reused in different episodes. The stylish cars are no longer in place and are replaced by beat up old cars. Is Saurabh Tiwari already losing interest or is he being complacent? BTW, the show that I had mentioned above was also produced by Saurabh Tiwari and Abhinav Shukhla.

So, you think DD would enter JDJ in 2013 and I too believe she would. Her brother is doing the Star Plus'  Nach Baliye now and so I don't see why she would not want to be a part of JDJ unless colors tells her not to, which I don't see them doing because she is not going to do the show in the rival channel. If it is anything it will be more promotion for their channel and their show. Shri, my friend, let me tell you something and that is if you ever get involved in television production you will be brilliant and far better than these bozos who are no way in shape or form comparable to the hard work, research and analysis that you put in while reviewing their shows. That in itself tells me that you are a perfectionist and will see to it the show stays up to its promise to the audience and will work on delivering it in such a way that it stays true to its main plot without unnecessary character butchering just to garner TRPs.

Edited by kt25 - 30 December 2012 at 7:33pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

apolloartemisHopelessLoveapplenpeachesNamzz0-SD-0

Go to top