Chat Clubs

Forever 21 GEMs (Invites Only) (Page 42)

Post Reply New Post

Page 42 of 47

Soundarya22

IF-Dazzler

Soundarya22

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
I agree. VD needs to get fit, though his schedule is gruelling. 
The other thing that has been running through my mind..my mom who lives in Mumbai, told me there were reports of him throwing tantrums to the PH, because his character is so popular. Watching the few off screen videos, he seems to be more like a kid, DD also keeps saying this, so don't know how far the reports are true. 
On the other hand, I did bring this up in the media articles thread about how he's taking so many long holidays. i don't remember any Tv actor taking so much time off. They all work like crazy right? Do I sound mean and heartless.
Every profession has its low points and high points. When you decide to work in a particular field, obviously you get into it with a certain amount of SWOT analysis. LOL..Even film stars get back to work immediately after their wedding and very often their honeymoon happens much much later.

This is a very personal choice, and I feel I am out of line in even talking about it. But seeing the hurried manner the episodes have been shot since AR's intro, I wonder if he is insisting on these long breaks and the PH is forced to comply. Just a thought. 
My conclusion: someone needs to give Vahbizz a dhasoo role so that she gets busyLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

apolloartemiskt25vaani21Zorica_Bgdapplenpeaches0-SD-0

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Forever 21 GEMs (Invites Only) (Page 42)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/hot-n-happening/31630-lajmi-to-direct-biopic-on-her-relationship-with-hazarika.htm

Kalpana Lajmi is Lalita Lajmi's daughter who is sister of Guru Dutt.  Lalita Lajmi is a painter.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21applenpeaches

bhakti2

Goldie

bhakti2

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Does anyone here know a Bhakti Dhillon??  I know it looks like this is her posting, but it's not.  My name is Karen, I'm a grad student from America - I got here by using my Time Machine function because Bhakti had once shown me this thread when I was doing an interview.  If you don't know her, nevermind - I'm in the wrong place.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25applenpeaches0-SD-0

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhakti2

Does anyone here know a Bhakti Dhillon??  I know it looks like this is her posting, but it's not.  My name is Karen, I'm a grad student from America - I got here by using my Time Machine function because Bhakti had once shown me this thread when I was doing an interview.  If you don't know her, nevermind - I'm in the wrong place.

Karen,
We know Bhakti Dhillon  And you are in the right place. And trust me you have raised my apprehensions about her. Pls tell me Bhakti is all right, that she is safe and she sent you here as her messenger. And I am SD.

Bhakti,
If you are playing a joke on us, I don't mind it, but good to see a post from that ID. Atleast puts rest to all sorts of freaking thoughts about you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25applenpeaches

bhakti2

Goldie

bhakti2

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Hey - thanks so much for replying!  Unfortunately, no - the news is not too good.  I am kind of acting as her messenger but I don't know where she is now.  There is a lot of weirdness in that family - I don't know how much she told you guys.  Bhakti's husband Hari was away for a while and during that time - as far as I can tell - the family was actually scouting a different wife for him.  There were issues with Bhakti not bringing enough money originally - I don't know the whole story.  I did interviews with this family and a bunch of others in the area so really I'm kind of piecing gossip into what it seems like happened. Bhakti was a pretty unusual girl compared to the ones I usually interview.  She was certainly the only one who ever asked to read my soc textbooks!  But she also took a lot of crap from her family - there was definitely not a whole lot of love there! She had bruises all the time. We're not even allowed to interfere with that kind of thing because of human subject protocols - I know that probably sounds like a cop-out it's just the grad school rules. At a certain point I think Bhakti got wind of the fact that the family was planning a replacement and I think she must have run with the kids.  She had recently found out she was pregnant again and I think there was also some pressure on her to abort the baby.  I don't know where she is, or even IF she is - but the last time I did see her just passing through she mentioned that you guys were pretty much the only people she talks to.  She is really fond of the people on here.  I think she would have said something if she could have - I actually don't know what happened to her and I thought I'd check with you guys.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

apolloartemiskt25Zorica_Bgdapplenpeaches0-SD-0

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Karen,

Bhakti did pass me on the information that there is a US Sociology student who is interviewing them.  Some time back late Jan or early Feb. Are you the same one ? Now coming to the facts...Since Jan this year, definitely things are not going the right way for her. Not sure but going by what you tell me, can't stop feeling that her in-laws might have been scamming her. However since she is a Dhillon (meaning a Punjabi there) I do feel, some kind of scamming is going on there. Look I don't know much about her, and know her only through my instinctively reach out to her sensing a lot of vibes she gave me of all sorts. I just hope, she is safe, if she really ran away before they tried to do something to her, hope she reached out to a shelter...God!! Why didn't I tell her that she can go to woman's cells...But she did say, she is been looking for information online to bounce when worst came to worst for her. Now I never got why she was given a laptop to reach out to this forum, but did not have a mobile etc. We did know there are lot of unsaid things there and the virtual pen-friends system (online friends these days) doesn't much help at real.   

The last she interacted with us was on March 4th. Does that help you ? And she is pregnant with 3rd child ? Am I getting you right ? Just assessing the sense of time between the time machines we both are in with regards to our concern, which is Bhakti here.

God!!! My prayers to you. You heard me what I wished from you.

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 14 March 2013 at 8:49pm

apolloartemiskt25vaani21Zorica_Bgdapplenpeaches

Soundarya22

IF-Dazzler

Soundarya22

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Karen:

As of now, you are the only person who actually knows where she lives. You could probably get some clue about her whereabouts since you are in Delhi. People don't just disappear into thin air, it is a serious matter. 
I have given her my number since I am in India. If you get any information, you could contact me. I don't know anyone in Delhi, but my mom and mother  in law have contacts with NGOs and will be able to provide the right people she could go to for help. 

apolloartemiskt25Zorica_Bgdapplenpeaches0-SD-0

apolloartemis

apolloartemis

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Right now my prayers are with Bhakti. Karen, please, I know this might be too much to ask, but if you find out anything, when you have the time, please let us know if she is safe.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Zorica_Bgdapplenpeaches

Post Reply New Post

Go to top