Chat Clubs

Forever 21 GEMs (Invites Only) (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 47

bhakti2

Goldie

bhakti2

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

I saw this in the train today.

Is your Dog a total "dog"?
Call Dr.Armond : Canine Plastic Surgeon
PUPPYLIFT.COM

Do I understand rightly that this is an advertisement for surgery for a DOG?  To make it look more beautiful??!!  I feel I must be making some error?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagoSoundarya220-SD-0Namzz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Forever 21 GEMs (Invites Only) (Page 19)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhakti2

I saw this in the train today.

Is your Dog a total "dog"?
Call Dr.Armond : Canine Plastic Surgeon
PUPPYLIFT.COM

Do I understand rightly that this is an advertisement for surgery for a DOG?  To make it look more beautiful??!!  I feel I must be making some error?

It is TRUE. 

That's why I posted it. See what happens on the other side of the world. 

Can craziness get any better ? This is the world i live in now and that is the world that I left where you live now. Which one is more crazy ? Well both are...so jo hum kal se baaten kar rahen hai...all that applies and is true.

An aside
Do you know that Helmsley widow left her fortune to her dogs in her will ?

dramagovaani21bhakti2Soundarya22

Soundarya22

IF-Dazzler

Soundarya22

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
SD - this is in reply to your post on the TC article and other such in the main forum. I posted one long reply and then deleted it because I saw so many posts  being closed today. Mostly to do with the same article. Did'nt want our episode discussion to get closed.

State of journalism is really sad, and television journalism more so. What a provocative article!! I felt like writing to DD to tell her that there are people who don't belive such tripe. Imagine if the entire cast had attended the wedding, we would'nt have had any episodes to speak of. Are people so dim witted that they don't get it??  DD must have been shooting round the clock, to bank with VD, and then for her own scenes with her family. And VD must have gone to the ariport straight from the setsLOL. We need to applaud them for their dedication to the serial.

Last week we have had some super episodes, in the absence of one lead, that is such an achievement.

DD and VD seem to have a comfortable relationship now. If you saw the GPA awards, VD is such a kid, and so child like. She probably treats him like a kid. Can't be too difficult to like him, if anything maybe his wife could be a problem. Hopefully, she will relax now that they're married.
Remember that whole discussion we had about their on screen chemistry, I was quite happy seeing them at the GPA dance. in fact, Shiv-Anandi seemed very stiff compared to them.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagovaani21Zorica_BgdapplenpeachesNamzz0-SD-0

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Agree Soundarya. All of it. I read your ED posts as well. Liked them.Smile

Yesterday I reported to the Mods about why they are allowing TC articles to be posted so openly. Hope they took action. btw do you have colors feedback email address?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagoSoundarya22applenpeaches

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Zorica,

You once asked me/us if we want DD and VD's horoscope compatibility analysis done. At that time I said not interested in their personal lives. I was actually respecting DD's sentiments more there.

However, since a long time and now especially after VD's marriage, I wanted to know two things:
1) Why Vahbeez's family is always around VD ? As in his Mother In Law and Father in Law.  I am actually fed up seeing VD's MIL photos with VD.

2) In comparison, why VD's mother never comes in forefront ? Even during the marriage, when VD as the groom was getting on the horse (important wedding ceremony) his mother came in front for some pooja and still the photographers/journalists did not photograph her.

Vahbeez's mother is extremely fair ...she is Zoarastrian by religion
VD's mother is a lil dark and not that beautiful ,,,,she is Hindi by religion

Once DD was asked to quote one line about VD in rapid fire interview.
She frankly joked which was kind of honest answer to me ...She said...A Catholic on his way to become a zoarastrian (well DD used some other slang for zoarastrian).

Vahbeez says, when they marry out of their community, they are outcasted, but the way her mother regularly hangs in at VD's place in Mumbai, I feel DD's statement will come true.

See, I am not trying to be personal and blunt here...but I am really stuck with impartial coverage for the two mother figures. I am feeling bad. Now should I actually feel bad ?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagovaani21Zorica_BgdSoundarya22applenpeaches

dramago

dramago

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Hey all,

check this out...

http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/The-underage-optimist/entry/open-letter-to-the-indian-change-seekers

found it interesting the way writer,Chetan Bhagat divides indian society...and so true, any change could be acquired only by being inclusive of all and patiently explaining...not by shunning and ridicule...

Edited by himbin - 13 January 2013 at 5:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21Soundarya22applenpeaches

Zorica_Bgd

Goldie

Zorica_Bgd

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged

Zorica,

You once asked me/us if we want DD and VD's horoscope compatibility analysis done. At that time I said not interested in their personal lives. I was actually respecting DD's sentiments more there.

However, since a long time and now especially after VD's marriage, I wanted to know two things:
1) Why Vahbeez's family is always around VD ? As in his Mother In Law and Father in Law.  I am actually fed up seeing VD's MIL photos with VD.

2) In comparison, why VD's mother never comes in forefront ? Even during the marriage, when VD as the groom was getting on the horse (important wedding ceremony) his mother came in front for some pooja and still the photographers/journalists did not photograph her.

Vahbeez's mother is extremely fair ...she is Zoarastrian by religion
VD's mother is a lil dark and not that beautiful ,,,,she is Hindi by religion

Once DD was asked to quote one line about VD in rapid fire interview.
She frankly joked which was kind of honest answer to me ...She said...A Catholic on his way to become a zoarastrian (well DD used some other slang for zoarastrian).

Vahbeez says, when they marry out of their community, they are outcasted, but the way her mother regularly hangs in at VD's place in Mumbai, I feel DD's statement will come true.

See, I am not trying to be personal and blunt here...but I am really stuck with impartial coverage for the two mother figures. I am feeling bad. Now should I actually feel bad ?

Shri,

First, let me tell you that I do not have the exact time of VD birth. That does not bother to do a comparative horoscopes, Moon just is not taken into account in the analysis.

Since the Moon is the fastest planet, we need to know the exact time of birth. You asked for his mother, and we see her, if we look at the position of Moon in his chart. And you know that! Since we do not know where his Moon, we can not see his mother and his relationship with her.

As for his mother in law, I'll just put a picture here. This picture is from the ITA awards, when DD play so sexy, and this picture says everything. She scans him! She is studying him! Why?

I understand your moral dilemma, and that you're not curious, regarding the comparative horoscope DD and VD. But now we are all exposed, and you and me. Neither of us is no more privacy, because we live in a global village. The two of them are public figures, so they are even more exposed. If you change your mind, tell me. Smile

applenpeachesSoundarya22Namzz0-SD-0

Soundarya22

IF-Dazzler

Soundarya22

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged

Agree Soundarya. All of it. I read your ED posts as well. Liked them.Smile

Yesterday I reported to the Mods about why they are allowing TC articles to be posted so openly. Hope they took action. btw do you have colors feedback email address?

I normally tweet to them or write on their FB page. I discovered Saurabh T's twitter id and so now I've started writing to him. Twitter at least will get one look over because of the medium that it is. 
Dipali ki kahani has to be cut short now. 

vaani21applenpeachesNamzz0-SD-0

Post Reply New Post

Go to top