Chat Clubs

Forever 21 GEMs (Invites Only) (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 47

applenpeaches

IF-Dazzler

applenpeaches

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Peach,
The youtube link is not working.

The other two articles/video...disgusting. Earlier, I had read Abhijit Mukherkee and another BJP leader comments and my blood had boiled. My goodness ...politics is bad business. Look at the tongues they need to develop...especially the male vs female politicians.Unhappy

The youtube link was the Zee news interview of the girl's boy friend... I will try to find another link if you havent watched it when I get home.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Forever 21 GEMs (Invites Only) (Page 17)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by applenpeaches

Peach,
The youtube link is not working.

The other two articles/video...disgusting. Earlier, I had read Abhijit Mukherkee and another BJP leader comments and my blood had boiled. My goodness ...politics is bad business. Look at the tongues they need to develop...especially the male vs female politicians.Unhappy

The youtube link was the Zee news interview of the girl's boy friend... I will try to find another link if you havent watched it when I get home.. 

Then its possible it is banned/removed etc. The channel received a lot of flak from Govt agencies like Police. Law & Order   saying it was interfering with judicial proceedings. Don't worry, I read it online, what the boy had to say about his experience.

applenpeaches

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
I saw this in the train today.

Is your Dog a total "dog"?
Call Dr.Armond : Canine Plastic Surgeon
PUPPYLIFT.COM

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 10 January 2013 at 9:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21Zorica_Bgdapplenpeaches

Soundarya22

IF-Dazzler

Soundarya22

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Gosh, I've missed so muchSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

applenpeaches0-SD-0

Zorica_Bgd

Goldie

Zorica_Bgd

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged

I saw this in the train today.

Is your Dog a total "dog"?
Call Dr.Armond : Canine Plastic Surgeon
PUPPYLIFT.COM

ROFL
What parody!
So much is present in the society, so they have to be joking in this way?

0-SD-0

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
very good article here...

And very interesting, yesterday, I was chatting with Zoya where I was talking about male and female equality when we were discussing the rates/remuneration between male and female indian actors.

I was saying how there are three ways of perception about woman by men, and how we should keeo going and strive at what we want to achieve without falling prey to easy way out.
  • When she is not competing - she is a flower to men..anything possible...being protected/deflowered
  • When she is a contender - she becomes threatening to men and all discrimination starts/hell breaks lose
  • When she is a winner - she is worshipped 

And in that article Benegal is saying something that touches my second point.
>>>>>>Talking about making women-centred films, he suggested that in order to depict women as equal to men, they should be shown as "someone who challenges men" and not be portrayed as victims.
>>>>>>

bhakti2

Goldie

bhakti2

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Hi, all - haven't been for awhile - thought I'd say hello!  Things are quite rough still in my city and for a while I could not think of watching telly - it all seemed very unimportant in the face of what was happening.  Suddenly I did not see where I was in the same way - I always knew it was not good, but i guess i didn't realise the extent of it.  My mind and heart are still quite sad; truth can be difficult to absorb all at once, I guess.  Khair - my husband too came home from Dubai after three months away and - yes - was assaulted and robbed coming from the train station and lost the things and money he had brought along.  None of us cared because we were glad to have him back alive, but it really upset him.  He had dark bruises all around; they are still healing. 

Lately I have looked in on MEIEJ and begun to be interested again.  I guess we come past everything eventually.  I have not posted at epi discussions so as not to hurt anyone's feelings as I tend to be a bit sarcastic!  When I go to read there i see a lot of pure love for the show and did not want to get in between.

Still, hope everyone is very well, and wish you all a very happy new year!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagoapplenpeaches0-SD-0

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhakti2

Hi, all - haven't been for awhile - thought I'd say hello!  Things are quite rough still in my city and for a while I could not think of watching telly - it all seemed very unimportant in the face of what was happening.  Suddenly I did not see where I was in the same way - I always knew it was not good, but i guess i didn't realise the extent of it.  My mind and heart are still quite sad; truth can be difficult to absorb all at once, I guess.  Khair - my husband too came home from Dubai after three months away and - yes - was assaulted and robbed coming from the train station and lost the things and money he had brought along.  None of us cared because we were glad to have him back alive, but it really upset him.  He had dark bruises all around; they are still healing. 

Lately I have looked in on MEIEJ and begun to be interested again.  I guess we come past everything eventually.  I have not posted at epi discussions so as not to hurt anyone's feelings as I tend to be a bit sarcastic!  When I go to read there i see a lot of pure love for the show and did not want to get in between.

Still, hope everyone is very well, and wish you all a very happy new year!

Bhakti,

I had been wondering about you and was getting nervous also.
@bold
That's just bad news. It angers and hurts me that your husband might be mentally hurting about it. If I were in his place, it wouid have been hurting very bad. I cannot do anything about it and just be emotional...This is my honest reaction and I am giving it back to the world which robbed your husband of his results from his hard work.

Can you promise from now on...never to think like cynic. In today's world cynicism doesn't help. You need to add optimism just so that you attract good energies for you. It takes a great deal of mind and energy to think positively and see good things out of all bad things around you. That done and once we keep ourselves balanced, we also need to demand positivity for ourselves. So instead of being pessimistic and cynic, please keep on wishing things for yourself. This is the way to fight and live in present world.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagovaani21Zorica_Bgdbhakti2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top