Diya Aur Baati Hum

*Merry Christmas + New Year to Everyone* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

farhana874

IF-Dazzler

farhana874

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Amlu...And you call me a die-hard romantic!Angry
I don't write such poems darling, you do!Star

A wonderful Christmas present for us!
Thanks for all the info! Thanks to Choti too!Hug
Seasons greetings to all the DABHians!
Hope we get something Christmas special in DABH too!
May it snows in Pushkar...SurYa romace in snow!Day Dreaming ( Rain toh hone se raha)

SamiR amma...Are you planning to propose someone on 1st jan?Day Dreaming

Edited by farhana874 - 23 December 2012 at 11:49am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011sweetycutie-SamiR-ManjuuLuminous_Lins-Liebe--Amli-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Merry Christmas + New Year to Everyone* (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Champagne Pop

New Year
is the time at which a new calendar year begins and the calendar's year count is incremented. In many cultures, the
event is celebrated in some manner.The New Year of the Gregorian calendar, today in worldwide use, falls on 1 January, as was the case with the Roman calendar. There are numerous calendars that remain in regional use that calculate the New Year differently.

The order of months in the Roman calendar was January to December since King Numa Pompilius in about 700 BC, according to Plutarch and Macrobius. According to Catholic tradition, 1 January is the day of the circumcision of Jesus (on the eighth day from his birth), when the name of Jesus was given to him (Luke 2:21).

It was only relatively recently that 1 January again became the first day of the year in Western culture. Until 1751 in England and Wales (and all British dominions) the new year started on 25 March ' Lady Day, one of the four quarter days (the change to 1 January took place in 1600 in Scotland).Since then, 1 January has been the first day of the year. During the Middle Ages several other days were variously taken as the beginning of the calendar year (1 March, 25 March, Easter, 1 September, 25 December).In many countries, such as the Czech Republic, Italy and the UK, 1 January is a national holiday.

For information about the changeover from the Julian calendar to the Gregorian calendar and the effect on the dating of historical events etc., 

With the expansion of Western culture to many other places in the world during recent centuries, the Gregorian calendar has been adopted by many other countries as the official calendar, and the 1 January date of New Year has become global, even in countries with their own New Year celebrations on other days (such as China and India). In the culture of Latin America there are a variety of traditions and superstitions surrounding these dates as omens for the coming year. The most common modern dates of celebration are listed below, ordered and grouped by their appearance relative to the conventional Western calendar.

Enjoy new year with lots of foods...

Wishing You God's Peace.A Year Of Happiness And Success!A Wonderful New Year.New Year Of Health, Wealth And Joy!Midnite Bell.Colourful Flowers.Interactive New Year Wish.Wonderful Wishes For Everyone!Big New Year Hug!Messenger Of Joy, Peace...Happiness & Prosperity On New Year!

Edited by udnis - 23 December 2012 at 2:08pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011tuh1sweetycutieLuminous_Lins-Amli-

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
@All:- You all are heartily welcome and Thanks a lot for lovely praiseworthy comments for my written poem.Heart.

Apart from poem, All the information are copied from some other websites. Thanks to Google.Approve.

I will be remain very busy upcoming week because of exam so created celebration thread in advance. As you all know i am party animal n any celebration without me??Ermm

I wishes all DABH-Ians a Loving, Healthy, Happy and Deeply fulfilling holiday season. Regardless of where you are and what you celebrate... May Peace, Freedom and Love be upon you always.Party
Dancing

Edited:-Sindu Raani.. Thanks to add "Jingle Bells" song on first page.Embarrassed.

@Ferry:- Ghajini Amma propose to whom @ age 50??Shocked. I hope she liked everyone's creations on 1st page. I know how much she faith has in Jesus.Heart.

Edited by ami_dabh - 23 December 2012 at 12:21pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011tuh1sweetycutie-SamiR-Manjuufarhana874Luminous_Lins-Liebe-

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Guess who found Internet connection on the roof? Cool
If my family finds out I'm sitting up here, they will kill me Stern Smile
So, happy Christmas and merry new year ya'll ! Approve

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011sweetycutie-SamiR-Luminous_Lins-Amli--Liebe-

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Superman.

Guess who found Internet connection on the roof? Cool
If my family finds out I'm sitting up here, they will kill me Stern Smile
So, happy Christmas and merry new year ya'll ! Approve

ha ha haa...ROFL...u r sitting on roof...ROFL.ROFL...u r going to be caught...ROFL...

oh teri...Cool.

wishing u too the same sambar...Wink...Embarrassed..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-Amli-

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farhana874

SamiR amma...Are you planning to propose someone on 1st jan?Day Dreaming

Maybe .. maybe not ... Wink

@ami - Haila! 23 se 46 ... aur ab 50? Do you think I age like Paa? Shocked

@ Superman - oye Superman! nice to hear from you! Hope you catch another wi-fi signal soon! Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-Amli-

Duggukede

Coolbie

Duggukede

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Merry Christmas + Happy New Year to all my DABH friends PartyPartyParty

b2011sweetycutieLuminous_Lins-Amli--Liebe-

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Merry Christmas !!

Got to know a few things on reading your post Amli Embarrassed. Its always informative Wink

b2011sweetycutieLuminous_Lins-Amli--Liebe-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top