Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

virman os : a Sexy tale updated pg17 pt4

..nikki_vijay.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
It was night 11 and i and my girlfriend maya were trying to make some sex. But just then there was a loud noise. Of course its girls hostel and you would expect such things. But later you realised something really horrible was going on as all the girls in the hostel were running here and there. Maya ran out of the room and joined the rally. I came out in a casual manner and leaned against the wall. I was finding it hard to ask someone whats wrong finally i got irritated and i pulled a hand without looking at her. I pulled her over me. Our upper bodies were touching and i stared deep into her eyes. They were lovely and held a lot of emotions and innocence. They were so deep that anyone can dive in them. She started to squirm out of my grip making me more uncomfortable. So in order to stop her from doing that i exchanged our positions. Now i was over her and she was leaning against the wall conered by my arms.
Virat- hey whats your name?
I asked totally cool and flirty!
Anushka- manvi come out it was just a rat we chased it out.
Manvi heard her name being called out and she pushed him with all her force and ran away!
Virat- i see...MANVI! Sounds heavenly!

After some time all was back to normal and virat was again pulled by maya into her room. She tried to make up to him but he was no way intrested.
Maya- baby are you fine?
Virat- maya i need a break!
Maya- okay i will get some snacks for you!
Virat- no i mean...we...need...to..take a ...break...i mean end our relationship!
Maya was shocked- why???
Virat- i dont want to hang out with you anymore you are too sticky...
And the next minute virat was sitting on the ground outside maya room on his bumps.
Yes she kicked him out...
Maya- get lost! And she banged the door on his face.

Virat got up cleaned the dust on his shirt and started to search for manvi's room...

He reached too a door and saw a girl changing her dress to a nightsuit. Well it was manvi. She had finished everything but the only thing was her dori for the kurta was tough to tie for her. Virat slowly crept in and closed the door behind him.
Manvi- anushka hey can you just tie it for me?
And soon manvi felt a pair of hands reaching her back. She knew it was not any girl but a boy...wait wait...dont say its the playboy...VIRAT!!
He had 267 girlfriend. This was his record for one year. He had changed ten girl friends in one week. He was a big playboy. She turned around only to be conered by him again.
Manvi- leave me...
Virat- or what???
Manvi- or i will scream!
Virat- try your chances baby!
Manvi- ANUSH...
She was cut off. Of course its hard for someone to speak when they are kissing you!
Virat slowly started loosing senses and now their bodies were joined and there was not even a small air gap. Virat slowly moved his hands on her back and felt her dori untied while two were tied only one was untied...
Just then there was a phone call. Manvi's phone started ringing. She pushed him back feeling guilty and picked up the phone.
It was her 5yr old friend sameer.
Manvi- hey boyfriend! Missing you so much! Love you! Muaaa!
This was the part of conversation which virat heard and got angry and left the place. Manvi put the phone and turned around and saw virat going away...

Okay this was all i could type and the next update will be a romantic and hot one!
Please comment and pms will be sent later!
Good nite sweet dreams!
Part-1 above
part-2 pg 4
part-3 pg 10
part-4 pg 17
Edited by ..nikki_vijay.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Viru boy as playboy suits him.
Nice story and continue soon
Aisha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow playboy and sexy tale really liked ..continue soon
naz2247 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its hot and nice...pm me plz sweety..😊
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow..Virat play boy...great update..please continue soon..!:)
preetipc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it .virat as a playboy... Interesting.waiting for this virat .waiting for the next update.😊
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

i liked it excited to read further
Cont soon and pm me
Instead of s** if u can write makeout that will be good i guess
Ehem ehem hot cont soonEdited by copypaste - 11 years ago
cukky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😊it was so good
pls cont soon
pls pm me when u update
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey partner... this is just freaking awesome...  πŸ‘

have already fallen in love with it... ❀️ β€οΈ

i was like aww when  virat casually pulled manvi towards him, he saw her and broke up with maya...  

maya kicked him out of the room  πŸ€£

manvi bluffed virat- the playboy n he got angry... interesting...

continue asap... pls for me

lots of love πŸ€—
Edited by naina927 - 11 years ago
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey nice start.. Virat as a playboy.. perfect.. I loved the part where Maya kicked him out of her roomπŸ˜†.. will be waiting for the next part.. Please continue soon.. and if possible please pm me for the next part.. Take care😊