ArVi SS-Will Be Together Forever part 10 , pg 13

Posted: 11 years ago
ok guys m writing a SS on arvi..this starts after arjun marries JLO..its arvi story after 1 months of the deal... it starts with arjun's friend neeti coming to meet him in India..let me just intro their character here in the SS as of now.

NEETI:-

neeti is a fun loving girl..she was a super model back 3 years but left that field n is a good singer as well as dancer..she has a huge circle of friends who do concerts in various places..so she too is a part of it..she lives alone ..she doesnt have any siblings n her mother too died 3 years back.she has gone through a rough phase in her life coz of ovi..
she hates ovi...but is good friends with teju.sachin(she knw the three from child hood) n more with arjun..arjun has helped her a lot in her life..so she thinks about his well being n happiness more. she knws arjun for past three years (their friendship is of three years). she cant bear anything wrong against arjun..

neeti is a dnt mess with me type n no nosense type girl .. n is good in giving a reality check to
 other.who create probs for others.. she usually talks very sarcastically.

ARJUN:-

arjun is trying to move on in life as per purvi's wish..n dnt think of hurting purvi..by leaving ovi..hence he tries to move on..but cant forget purvi

PURVI:-
purvi wants her family's happiness n ovi's so she too tries to move on .n keeps ignoring arjun as he will  not move on with ovi if she talks to him..but loves him very much..but doesnt realise her mistake as yet

but ,but after all this arvi loves each other very much n cant see themselves apart from eachother..hence they try to hide their feeling for the good of others.n their family as well as their decisions.. well will they succeed...πŸ˜‰..what will neeti do for arvi..will neeti play a cupid or she comes between them...πŸ˜‰

PART -1

this starts from when arjun gets married to ALO..one of arjun's female friend from canada comes to meet him after a very long time. she is very fond of arjun (n is very concerned n possesesive about him as he saved her from comitting suicide n  gave her a new life)...she always wants arjun should get all he deserves n he wants ...  arjun does not infrom about his love for  purvi as well as his marriage to jlo..coz they were not in contact for 3 years..

arjun's friend( neeti) hates jlo as she has done something very bad with her as they always used compete in fashion showns n neeti won many accolades all the time..this made jlo jealous of her...   neeti calls up arjun n says that she is coming to india n will live in his house for some time..this makes arjun scared coz neeti will be angry of his marriage with alo...   n also the assurance he gave to neeti for staying away from jlo..

one fine day neeti arrives at arjun's home n arjun welcomes her..then suddenly alo appears n neeti is shocked to  see her n asks arjun what is she doing here..arjun who was very afraid of this finally tells her the truth of her being his wife.neeti being hurted n shocked with this  goes away from there n arjun follows her...

will cont soon..do leave ur comments guys..

Edited by crazygirl4RD - 11 years ago
Nethi's Character sketch 
seems interesting...

Following the current track, but with a new concept, 
I'm liking it...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Angelfreak_96 - 11 years ago
Good going, i love your prologueπŸ˜›. Please do continue. Neeti seems to be a new character you've introduced. Arjun, Purvi and Ovi more or less is something like in PR. Well whether Neeti is going to play Cupid or come in between it all depend as she has very strong feelings for Arjun since he has helped her. it may be very good friendship. So how the story takes from hereon will give us some light to comment further😊 Edited by NadaCinta - 11 years ago
Heyy Saddo..πŸ€—
loved the prologue..
Ahh so neeti is going to unite our ArVi here..m eagerly waiting for first part..
do PM me when u update..πŸ˜›
I love this character sketch!
Awesome it was!
And i love the name of your FF!
Big hug to u for writing this one!
Continue sooonnn!!!
awww thank u all..i will cont soon..
woow that sounds interesting.. pls do continue soon dear and pls pm me when u update..
do update the next part soon as cannot wait for it...😊
u updated so soon.. that's nice dear.. atleast we got some one who hates alo alot.. u used alo and jlo in the story also that's πŸ˜†...
pls do ur next update soon dear...😊😊
wanna see how neeti will deal with jlo and purvi in making them realising their mistakes...
sorry forgot to edit alo n jlo thing... well the next part is ready too..will continue if u all wants to
Ohh i love this part!
U are n a roll dear, next part is also ready, update soonniish.
I loved this part, lol Neeti also hates ALO, i guess everyone does!πŸ˜†