Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

TOI: Sargun makes Ravi feel special

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged

Sargun makes birthday boy Ravi feel special!

By Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Dec 23, 2012, 07.12 PM IST
inShare
More
A
A
Sargun makes birthday boy Ravi feel special!
Ravi Dubey & Sargun Mehta
TV actor Ravi Dubey turns a year older today and his girlfriend Sargun Mehta made his 'special' day memorable. 

The very much in love couple Ravi Dubey and Sargun Mehta will soon be seen shaking a leg in the fifth season of Nach Baliye. Though Ravi's working schedule does not permit him to celebrate his birthday lavishly, but all thanks to his girlfriend Sargun, Ravi's birthday became a day to remember.

Ravi's 'special' day usually starts with a visit to temple where he prayed to God for the betterment of his family and himself.

Ravi also intends to visit an orphanage besides going out for dinner with lady love Sargun Mehta. Sargun is busy with her current daily soap Kyaa Hua Tera Waada shoot but she still managed to take time out to make birthday boy feel special.

Sargun says, "Last night we went to Merlins with a few friends to bring in his birthday.He loves to sing hindi songs at the karaoke. His favourite song is Oochi hai building lift lift teri band hai" and we had a blast.

When asked what did she gift Ravi this year, she says, "I got him a Samsung Galaxy note 800 and I made a card for him. If you see it you shall die laughing and I have suddenly started feeling like a teenager. But still its Ravi's special day and I make one every year".

Well, Sargun it is the feeling and the intention of love that counts. Ravi is lucky to have a girlfriend like you and we must say you both make a good pair.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mubiameetasingh4RaviSargunFanhangokswethasyam08tiny15-Priya-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Sargun makes Ravi feel special" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
thanx 4 sharing the info.Smilebest of luck 2 sargun 4 NB.SmileSmile

RaviSargunFan

RaviSargunFan

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Ravi is one lucky guy to have a wonderful gf, like i even remember last year Sargun surprised Ravi by coming to Ravi's set and taking him to his favorite restaurant n this year she did a another surprise for him she even got him a Samsung Galaxy 800 Note which is really expensive he is a really lucky guy... Sargun truly loves Ravi that's why she always does something for him she even wants too marry him but Ravi is the one that doesn't wanna get married i wonder why but whatever  there gonna end up getting married one daySmile wish you guys alot of succeed in life!! P/S HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAVI DUBEY MANY MANY RETURNS OF THE DAY GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!! HOPE ALL COME TRUE THAT YOU WISHED FOR!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hikma

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
tfs,
sargun is a sweetheart, wish them good luck in nb...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.