Ankita AT#10- Ek Thi Nayika ~ Archana/Pragya - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Congrats with the new AT ..

I had a look at the thread that showed TRPs of the last couple of months ..The whole breakdown of week by week clealry shows that story tracks with Archana ( and even Manav ) have got good TRPs ..

But now I want her to leave because it is just pathetic that even after all this , Ekta wants Ankita to play a grand mother  ...

Tanya I want Ankita to leave this dump as well. Only a month more, right? I was so disappointed with the TRPs. I thought the TRPs would be lower with the lame Arjun-Ovi-Purvi track, but it was over 3.0. Now Ekta would think that's more of a reason to keep this disastrous ship alfoat ðŸ˜µ. Well she can try keeping it bobbing when Ankita leaves ship in February! 
Congrats on the new AT folks ðŸ˜Š
Well its new year and Jan ,one more month and there is no news all of a sudden of Anki quitting. Some articles mentioned the quitting date,some articles posted it as rumors ,some show ending etc and now all of a sudden silence.
We all have been getting various info from various sources but one thing I have heard is that Ekta has a history of retaining/bringing back her female leads of her show.Ideal scenario for her is she starts a show with her female lead and wants to end it with it.
No replacement theory is considered by Ekta for Anki.She is not considering it as of now and so far not even a rumor has surfaced that there is going to be a replacement where as usually months before it surfaces ,in Sush case so many rumors of who will replace Sush was on , here nothing and with just one month to go for Anki suppose to quit.So not sure what to make of it.
All of a sudden Archu is seen more than 5 mins now with more screen space and Soham track brought back.
Guess have to wait and watch now.

If Ekta wants to end the show with Ankita than she should get it done by Ankita's leaving time. Like the way IPK ended their show because they wouldn't go on without Barun (mostly because Gul couldn't bother with IPK anymore). Ekta should end the show in Feb so that Ankita will remain as Archana in viewer's hearts and the show would have ended with Ankita as Archana. I don't want to see this show continue with Arvi nonsense ðŸ¥±. 
Originally posted by salvatore-nina

If Ekta wants to end the show with Ankita than she should get it done by Ankita's leaving time. Like the way IPK ended their show because they wouldn't go on without Barun (mostly because Gul couldn't bother with IPK anymore). Ekta should end the show in Feb so that Ankita will remain as Archana in viewer's hearts and the show would have ended with Ankita as Archana. I don't want to see this show continue with Arvi nonsense ðŸ¥±. 

So true Nina but  Ekta is Ekta.She can do whatever she wants and she has the ability to convince people.I have heard that Shwetha tiwari was suppose to quit her show as she did not want to play the role of grand-mother but Ekta convinced her n finished the show with her , of course after some time ,so guess its Ekta's take.
She has this strong ability I guess to convince/blackmail her actors to stayback or leave.Guess its important for her actors to stay in her good books for their career sake.
Anki quitting is slowly turning into a mystery now. Not sure what to make of it now.With a sudden lull n silence I assume some talks are going on. Guess have to wait n see what happens next.
TRP has been good so got to wait n see now.
All of a sudden Archu is seen more n more now and Soham track coming back ,all tracks running together ,seem to indicate a different direction.
Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago
hey vijaya   wonderful pics !!  

that red sari pic   latest one na ? wow anki  looking a bride in it😃
   what  to do she is beautiful    . period.
credit  RBAA

Relationships that are all set to go official in 2013

Sushant Singh Rajput-Ankita Lokhande: They are quite open about their relationship. But are all set to carry their live-in relationship to the next level. Sushant Singh Rajput and his girlfriend Ankita will tie the knot in 2013. "Makes sense, since Sushant is on the threshold of a film and career and some of the biggest stars, from Dharmendra and Manoj Kumar to Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan and Hrithik Roshan attained stardom after marriage," says a friend of the couple. Besides the couple comes from conservative families who are anxious to see them make their togetherness legal.

omg omg m supprbb happy..wht a gr8 news yepppeee🥳waiting  for  our susitha  marriage
Lovely  couple  Archana   manav