Pavitra Rishta

Hiten Tejwani appriciation Thread#2 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

fankn

fankn

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Do watch today's episode everyone...Great scene...Exactly what we wanted...Today Manav made Ovi feel guilty and she apologised and promised never to drink...Superb acting by Hiten, Shruthi and AshaThumbs Up...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Aanchal..1sanghamitraAshlaika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hiten Tejwani appriciation Thread#2 (Page 9)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Aanchal..

..Aanchal..

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fankn

Do watch today's episode everyone...Great scene...Exactly what we wanted...Today Manav made Ovi feel guilty and she apologised and promised never to drink...Superb acting by Hiten, Shruthi and AshaThumbs Up...

yup.. watched it.. it was a gr8 scene..Smile

fankn1sanghamitraAshlaika

1sanghamitra

IF-Dazzler

1sanghamitra

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged

yaa i saw it too..when manav asked purvi "tumne ovi k saman ko haath kyun lagaya",,i thought manav ko nagative kar denge,,but then manav was right

and abt the drinking thng i wud like to say ovi is a balika badhu she married at the age of 19LOL(ovi was 1yr old when 18yrs leap happenedWink)..itni chhoti si ldki pregnent hai plus drink kar rahi haiConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fanknAshlaika

fankn

fankn

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1sanghamitra

yaa i saw it too..when manav asked purvi "tumne ovi k saman ko haath kyun lagaya",,i thought manav ko nagative kar denge,,but then manav was right

and abt the drinking thng i wud like to say ovi is a balika badhu she married at the age of 19LOL(ovi was 1yr old when 18yrs leap happenedWink)..itni chhoti si ldki pregnent hai plus drink kar rahi haiConfused
Haan yaar Cvs ka koi bharosa nahin...Kabhi bhi kisi ko bhi negative kar dete hain...Anyway, awesome scene it was...I liked friday's scene also...I wasn't expecting his scnes as he was on vacation...When I saw him, I was so happySmile...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Aanchal..1sanghamitra

1sanghamitra

IF-Dazzler

1sanghamitra

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 1sanghamitra

Haan yaar Cvs ka koi bharosa nahin...Kabhi bhi kisi ko bhi negative kar dete hain...Anyway, awesome scene it was...I liked friday's scene also...I wasn't expecting his scnes as he was on vacation...When I saw him, I was so happySmile...

really,,me toh stopped watching Confused

Ashlaika

IF-Rockerz

Ashlaika

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Saw Thursday and Friday episodes yday - Hiten was awesome in his Manav scenes. Acted brilliantly and looked good while doing so :).

btw. Just a clarification on Ovi's age. She was 1 when 18 year leap happened, so at the leap she was 19 + 6 months + time in show. She must be 20 going onto 21 by now.

fankn..Aanchal..1sanghamitra

1sanghamitra

IF-Dazzler

1sanghamitra

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlaika

Saw Thursday and Friday episodes yday - Hiten was awesome in his Manav scenes. Acted brilliantly and looked good while doing so :).

btw. Just a clarification on Ovi's age. She was 1 when 18 year leap happened, so at the leap she was 19 + 6 months + time in show. She must be 20 going onto 21 by now.

fir bhi 21 me marriageConfusedConfused

and ovi is wearing short skirts in her home also,,well desmukhs r rich bt they r not living in a big banglow just to show that theyr very rooted they r living in chawl,,

and itne hi sanskar hai toh ghar pe short skirts kyun?? haan bahar jao toh we all dress up but ghar pe pregnent hoke sleeveless and short skirts looking very awkward

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fankn

1sanghamitra

IF-Dazzler

1sanghamitra

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
saw yesterdays episode,,hiten had a hair cutEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fankn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top