Hiten Tejwani appriciation Thread#2 - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the caps Sanghamitra...His voice while he was speaking to Sunny...It sounded so good!!!!
thanks for the caps sangha... 
Do watch today's episode everyone...Great scene...Exactly what we wanted...Today Manav made Ovi feel guilty and she apologised and promised never to drink...Superb acting by Hiten, Shruthi and Asha👍🏼...
Originally posted by fankn

Do watch today's episode everyone...Great scene...Exactly what we wanted...Today Manav made Ovi feel guilty and she apologised and promised never to drink...Superb acting by Hiten, Shruthi and Asha👍🏼...

yup.. watched it.. it was a gr8 scene..😊

yaa i saw it too..when manav asked purvi "tumne ovi k saman ko haath kyun lagaya",,i thought manav ko nagative kar denge,,but then manav was right

and abt the drinking thng i wud like to say ovi is a balika badhu she married at the age of 19😆(ovi was 1yr old when 18yrs leap happened😉)..itni chhoti si ldki pregnent hai plus drink kar rahi hai😕
Originally posted by 1sanghamitra

yaa i saw it too..when manav asked purvi "tumne ovi k saman ko haath kyun lagaya",,i thought manav ko nagative kar denge,,but then manav was right

and abt the drinking thng i wud like to say ovi is a balika badhu she married at the age of 19😆(ovi was 1yr old when 18yrs leap happened😉)..itni chhoti si ldki pregnent hai plus drink kar rahi hai😕
Haan yaar Cvs ka koi bharosa nahin...Kabhi bhi kisi ko bhi negative kar dete hain...Anyway, awesome scene it was...I liked friday's scene also...I wasn't expecting his scnes as he was on vacation...When I saw him, I was so happy😊...

Haan yaar Cvs ka koi bharosa nahin...Kabhi bhi kisi ko bhi negative kar dete hain...Anyway, awesome scene it was...I liked friday's scene also...I wasn't expecting his scnes as he was on vacation...When I saw him, I was so happy😊...

really,,me toh stopped watching 😕
Saw Thursday and Friday episodes yday - Hiten was awesome in his Manav scenes. Acted brilliantly and looked good while doing so :).

btw. Just a clarification on Ovi's age. She was 1 when 18 year leap happened, so at the leap she was 19 + 6 months + time in show. She must be 20 going onto 21 by now.

Originally posted by Ashlaika

Saw Thursday and Friday episodes yday - Hiten was awesome in his Manav scenes. Acted brilliantly and looked good while doing so :).

btw. Just a clarification on Ovi's age. She was 1 when 18 year leap happened, so at the leap she was 19 + 6 months + time in show. She must be 20 going onto 21 by now.

fir bhi 21 me marriage😕😕

and ovi is wearing short skirts in her home also,,well desmukhs r rich bt they r not living in a big banglow just to show that theyr very rooted they r living in chawl,,

and itne hi sanskar hai toh ghar pe short skirts kyun?? haan bahar jao toh we all dress up but ghar pe pregnent hoke sleeveless and short skirts looking very awkward

saw yesterdays episode,,hiten had a hair cut😳