Pavitra Rishta

Hiten Tejwani appriciation Thread#2 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

fankn

fankn

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1sanghamitra

Great job...Loved the kutumb avi the most...That scene is such a lovely one...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Aanchal..sunny8410M1sanghamitraAshlaika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hiten Tejwani appriciation Thread#2 (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fankn

fankn

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..Aanchal..

I liked manav & teju's scene in yesterday's episode..

yeah it was nice
I also liked it...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Aanchal..sunny8410M1sanghamitra

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fankn

yeah it was nice
I also liked it...
Me too, it was sweet ...
I hope Manav gets some light scenes in this story track .

I also have a feeling that Balan will try and kill Manav but in the end Soham will save his father ...I hope that is also a good track for Hiten ..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fankn..Aanchal..sunny8410M1sanghamitraAshlaika

1sanghamitra

IF-Dazzler

1sanghamitra

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by fankn

yeah it was nice
I also liked it...
Me too, it was sweet ...
I hope Manav gets some light scenes in this story track .

I also have a feeling that Balan will try and kill Manav but in the end Soham will save his father ...I hope that is also a good track for Hiten ..

yeah may be if that happens then atleast manav archana track will be in focus

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fankn..Aanchal..sunny8410M

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Guys , I found out just now the TRPs of the last few weeks ..
Will post them here also ...

The TRPs are absolutely correct here ...

You can clearlyt see that the show and the story tracks which focus on Manav and Archana are still getting pretty good numbers ..For example the episode when Manav shoots Soham and Archana finds out about Soham's identity and walks towards him...that particular show got a TRP of 3.8 ClapIsn't that fantastic ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 30 December 2012 at 8:30am

fankn..Aanchal..sunny8410M1sanghamitra

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged

TRPs are back... So here we bring last 2 months TVR/TRP ratings of Pavitra Rishta! These TRP, that show received before the 6 months leap, Soham's track & high voltage drama episodes before the leap!

In week 41 (08th to 12th October), we b...agged average of 3.1TVR. In that week episodes Manav-Archana followed Varsha in Bihar to find Soham and in Friday episode Archana learns Vishnu is Soham and Manav shots Soham that episode gained 3.8+TVR and other episodes of that week gained around 2.9TVR.

In week 42 (15th to 19th October), we gained same TRP 3.1 just like in week 41. In that week episodes Soham was admited in hospital, Ovi provokes Ovi, Archana-Manav cries, Teju was against Soham and lots more things happened in that week. All those drama worked for the TRPs but Monday and Wednesday episode bagged highest TRP of that week 3.5 and 3.4 respectively and other episodes gained around 3.0+TVR.

In week 43 (22nd to 26th October), in that week episodes Soham learns Manav-Archana is his real parents and Balan-Varsha keeps provokes Soham. We gained the average of 2.6+TVR in that week.

Week 41 (3.1TVR)+ Week 42 (3.1TVR)+ Week 43 (2.6TVR) =2.9TVR (average TRP of these 3 weeks episodes)!

In week 44 to 46 we bagged the average TRP of 3.15! Which is fair well ratings.

In week 47 (19th to 23rd November), In that week episodes, court declared 1 year jail for Soham because of his crimes and Balan's plan to kill Deshmukh family! That week Pavitra Rishta gained average of 2.8TVR.

Overall Soham track has worked well for us...!

In week 48 (26th to 30th November), TRP increased by 22 more points, (3.02TVR). As everyone was excited to see what will happen before the 6 months leap! In that week episodes Manav-Archana anniversary, they recalls their past. The entire Deshmukh family plans to throw surprise anniversary party for Manav-Archana wherein Punni provokes Ovi against Purvi. Ovi slaps Purvi & Arjun slaps Ovi. Those episodes gained around 3.2TVR. And the Friday episode, Purvi leaves Archana and Archana is heartbroken, that episode bagged 3.4TVR!

After the 6 months leap, we are receiving awesome TRPs. We will be post the TRPs soon with episodes TVR! And we hope Ankita Lokhande stay with us after 2 months otherwise we have no choice except change the pregnancy track or might show end as if Ankita leave the show, show TRP will start falling!

fankn..Aanchal..sunny8410M1sanghamitra

..Aanchal..

..Aanchal..

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing the TRPs Tanya.. I hope they'll show more of manav archana & soham track in future..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fanknsunny8410M

1sanghamitra

IF-Dazzler

1sanghamitra

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

TRPs are back... So here we bring last 2 months TVR/TRP ratings of Pavitra Rishta! These TRP, that show received before the 6 months leap, Soham's track & high voltage drama episodes before the leap!

In week 41 (08th to 12th October), we b...agged average of 3.1TVR. In that week episodes Manav-Archana followed Varsha in Bihar to find Soham and in Friday episode Archana learns Vishnu is Soham and Manav shots Soham that episode gained 3.8+TVR and other episodes of that week gained around 2.9TVR.

In week 42 (15th to 19th October), we gained same TRP 3.1 just like in week 41. In that week episodes Soham was admited in hospital, Ovi provokes Ovi, Archana-Manav cries, Teju was against Soham and lots more things happened in that week. All those drama worked for the TRPs but Monday and Wednesday episode bagged highest TRP of that week 3.5 and 3.4 respectively and other episodes gained around 3.0+TVR.

In week 43 (22nd to 26th October), in that week episodes Soham learns Manav-Archana is his real parents and Balan-Varsha keeps provokes Soham. We gained the average of 2.6+TVR in that week.

Week 41 (3.1TVR)+ Week 42 (3.1TVR)+ Week 43 (2.6TVR) =2.9TVR (average TRP of these 3 weeks episodes)!

In week 44 to 46 we bagged the average TRP of 3.15! Which is fair well ratings.

In week 47 (19th to 23rd November), In that week episodes, court declared 1 year jail for Soham because of his crimes and Balan's plan to kill Deshmukh family! That week Pavitra Rishta gained average of 2.8TVR.

Overall Soham track has worked well for us...!

In week 48 (26th to 30th November), TRP increased by 22 more points, (3.02TVR). As everyone was excited to see what will happen before the 6 months leap! In that week episodes Manav-Archana anniversary, they recalls their past. The entire Deshmukh family plans to throw surprise anniversary party for Manav-Archana wherein Punni provokes Ovi against Purvi. Ovi slaps Purvi & Arjun slaps Ovi. Those episodes gained around 3.2TVR. And the Friday episode, Purvi leaves Archana and Archana is heartbroken, that episode bagged 3.4TVR!

After the 6 months leap, we are receiving awesome TRPs. We will be post the TRPs soon with episodes TVR! And we hope Ankita Lokhande stay with us after 2 months otherwise we have no choice except change the pregnancy track or might show end as if Ankita leave the show, show TRP will start falling!

thanks for the info,,
hope they show manav archana more

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fanknsunny8410M

Post Reply New Post

Go to top