Pavitra Rishta

Hiten Tejwani appriciation Thread#2 (Page 23)

Post Reply New Post

Page 23 of 150

fankn

fankn

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Aanchal..

Hiten Tejwani talks straight from his heart

Everyone goes through their share of moments when they are told that once you become a parent you get a different high altogether.

When told about it, you don't really tend to give it that much importance but when you are in the phase of actually becoming one, you realize how true are the words of those people who've told you so.

I went from being a boy to a man on November 11, 2009. That's when my world changed; my new born's were with me in my arms! As the doctor walked out of the room to tell me 'Hey Hiten you've got twins', I could barely believe what I heard. I suddenly realized and felt like a totally changed man. A new responsibility had entered my life which I was only but glad to take on.

As I walked into the delivery room, I could see Gauri, my wife, as excited as I was, or even more perhaps. I remembered the tenure of her pregnancy. Whenever her parents and friends asked her how she was coping with it she only smiled and said I have my Man with me so I needn't really worry about anything.

True in those days I did stay with her since I felt as much a part of this pregnancy. I always termed it as us getting pregnant. I realized how important it had been for both of us.

I know I reduced a lot of my work during that time and it was a sabbatical as some people may term it but I don't regret any of that at all because what was important to me was being by her side and seeing her through those 9 months.

Today as I hold my children in my arms I feel ecstatic, it's a different joy altogether 'one that I cannot describe, one that makes my heart skip a beat, one that makes me realize I am the man of the house and I ought to take this responsibility on with a smile since it's one thing every man wants to take on and go through.
I feel proud to be a husband and a father I feel my world is complete today and I have never been happier.

Thank you to my wife and my children for having given me this opportunity to feel this proud and this content in my life.

That's a lovely article...Thanks for sharing the article Aanchal...Hiten is completely a family man...God bless the lovely family...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Aanchal..1sanghamitra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hiten Tejwani appriciation Thread#2 (Page 23)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PUJAA1

PUJAA1

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
hitengauriwere fantastic

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fankn..Aanchal..1sanghamitra

PUJAA1

PUJAA1

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged

don't know wwen we wil see dem agan .. enjoyed dem thoroghly

PUJAA1

PUJAA1

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
gud affternoon .did hiten shown yesterday in pr

1sanghamitra

IF-Dazzler

1sanghamitra

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PUJAA1

gud affternoon .did hiten shown yesterday in pr

well maine toh nahi dekha act onir purvi ka track chal raha hai, toh hiten ko hardly dikhate hain isi liye main nahi dekhti
Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fankn

1sanghamitra

IF-Dazzler

1sanghamitra

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
20th anniversary, Twentieth Anniversary, Zee, Actor, Actress, Television, Celebrity Couple

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fankn..Aanchal..

..Aanchal..

..Aanchal..

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged
thanks for the pic sangha... even i am not watching PR  these days.. there r hardly any scenes of hiten.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fankn

1sanghamitra

IF-Dazzler

1sanghamitra

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
ImageImageImage
hiten gauri at zee tv 20th annievrsary celebrations

fankn..Aanchal..PUJAA1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top