Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Gauri is looking so pretty but I am not liking Hiten's get up , of course it is a comedy act so that is wh yhe is dressed this way ..Wish him and his wife were in better clothes doing a nice romantic song ...

they looked good  in the promo .

Gauri is looking pretty here as well.

yeah i know,we all were expecting a romantic song and what we get is complete opposite.i will post a article where hiten has given his pov regarding his performance
nikita_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
here is the article
Hiten, Gauri get nostalgic
Hiten and Gauri Tejwani, one of television's most adored couples, are set to make a comeback on Nach Baliye 5 this weekend, but just for one episode. Fans have been waiting since quite some time to see this real life jodi who are still remembered for their chemistry in shows like Kutumb and Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi .
An excited Hiten says, "Performing in Nach Baliye made us nostalgic. Though it was just one performance, we gave it our best, just like we are a part of the current season of the show. We performed on the song Psycho Re from the movie Anybody Can Dance. Everyone was surprised as they expected us to perform to a romantic track. Even the judges commented that we are a
good-looking couple and they were expecting a romantic dance. It was a conscious decision to choose a funny number as we wanted to raise the bar for our performances."
He adds, "I recalled the stress of rehearsing continuously and just when I managed to catch some sleep it would be time to rehearse again. Trust me, I have gone through a lot of pain."
 However, the actor credits the show to transforming Gauri and him into confident dancers. "We cannot claim to be excellent dancers but today we understand rhythm and know how to catch the beats. All thanks to the show."Now that Gauri will be seen on screen after a long time, does she plan to make a full-fledged comeback soon? "Yes, Gauri is all set to return, but she is looking for a project that excites her. The kids are three years old now and not that dependent
on her which leaves her with enough time to concentrate on her career."
Edited by nikita_ght - 11 years ago
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Aanchal..

Sachin-Supriya, Hiten-Gauri back on Nach Baliye stage

Jodis from the past seasons of Nach Baliye will be joining the contesting jodis this week. Read on to know what's in store. The winners of the past seasons of Nach Baliye, Sachin-Supriya, Tannaz-Bakhtiyar, Hiten-Gauri and Daljit-Shaleen will be joining the season 5 contestants. They will be bringing wistful moments with them on the Nach stage. The jodis can look forward to getting some handy tips from them.

The past contestants will have a lot to share with the present jodis. "It will be a sentimental moment for us. We are looking forward to being with them and interacting with such talented dancers. They all seem better than us," shares an expectant Hiten.

full article: http://starplus.startv.in/nachbaliye5/news/nach-baliye-5-sachinsupriya-hitengauri-back-on-nach-baliye-stage_5425.aspx

its must b comedy act .but i liked gauri's western get up in trailer.i think gauri is one of the most beautiful,gorgeous and stylish TV celebrity i hv ever seen.hiten-gauri looking very good together.all the best
..Aanchal.. thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Hiten Tejwani talks straight from his heart

Everyone goes through their share of moments when they are told that once you become a parent you get a different high altogether.

When told about it, you don't really tend to give it that much importance but when you are in the phase of actually becoming one, you realize how true are the words of those people who've told you so.

I went from being a boy to a man on November 11, 2009. That's when my world changed; my new born's were with me in my arms! As the doctor walked out of the room to tell me 'Hey Hiten you've got twins', I could barely believe what I heard. I suddenly realized and felt like a totally changed man. A new responsibility had entered my life which I was only but glad to take on.

As I walked into the delivery room, I could see Gauri, my wife, as excited as I was, or even more perhaps. I remembered the tenure of her pregnancy. Whenever her parents and friends asked her how she was coping with it she only smiled and said I have my Man with me so I needn't really worry about anything.

True in those days I did stay with her since I felt as much a part of this pregnancy. I always termed it as us getting pregnant. I realized how important it had been for both of us.

I know I reduced a lot of my work during that time and it was a sabbatical as some people may term it but I don't regret any of that at all because what was important to me was being by her side and seeing her through those 9 months.

Today as I hold my children in my arms I feel ecstatic, it's a different joy altogether —one that I cannot describe, one that makes my heart skip a beat, one that makes me realize I am the man of the house and I ought to take this responsibility on with a smile since it's one thing every man wants to take on and go through.
I feel proud to be a husband and a father I feel my world is complete today and I have never been happier.

Thank you to my wife and my children for having given me this opportunity to feel this proud and this content in my life.

PUJAA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Everyone goes through their share of moments when they are told that once you become a parent you get a different high altogether.

When told about it, you don't really tend to give it that much importance but when you are in the phase of actually becoming one, you realize how true are the words of those people who've told you so.

I went from being a boy to a man on November 11, 2009. That's when my world changed; my new born's were with me in my arms! As the doctor walked out of the room to tell me 'Hey Hiten you've got twins', I could barely believe what I heard. I suddenly realized and felt like a totally changed man. A new responsibility had entered my life which I was only but glad to take on.

As I walked into the delivery room, I could see Gauri, my wife, as excited as I was, or even more perhaps. I remembered the tenure of her pregnancy. Whenever her parents and friends asked her how she was coping with it she only smiled and said I have my Man with me so I needn't really worry about anything.

True in those days I did stay with her since I felt as much a part of this pregnancy. I always termed it as us getting pregnant. I realized how important it had been for both of us.

I know I reduced a lot of my work during that time and it was a sabbatical as some people may term it but I don't regret any of that at all because what was important to me was being by her side and seeing her through those 9 months.

Today as I hold my children in my arms I feel ecstatic, it's a different joy altogether 'one that I cannot describe, one that makes my heart skip a beat, one that makes me realize I am the man of the house and I ought to take this responsibility on with a smile since it's one thing every man wants to take on and go through.
I feel proud to be a husband and a father I feel my world is complete today and I have never been happier.

Thank you to my wife and my children for having given me this opportunity to feel this proud and this content in my life.

nice article..
PUJAA1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Gauri is looking so pretty but I am not liking Hiten's get up , of course it is a comedy act so that is wh yhe is dressed this way ..Wish him and his wife were in better clothes doing a nice romantic song ...

they looked good  in the promo .

Gauri is looking pretty here as well.

yea hiten costume wasn't very impresive but hiten carried it very nicly.. gauri lokedawesome in both red nd grenn costume ..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Today as I hold my children in my arms I feel ecstatic, it's a different joy altogether 'one that I cannot describe, one that makes my heart skip a beat, one that makes me realize I am the man of the house and I ought to take this responsibility on with a smile since it's one thing every man wants to take on and go through.

No wonder he looks so convincing as a loving father , even thoug he does not looks anything  like Teju and Ovi's daddy ( agewise ) ...

That loving look on his face as a father is clearly inspired by his two beautiful children ..

God bless this beautiful family and hope that Hiten makes lots and lots of money for his two little ones ...
fankn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That's a lovely article...Thanks for sharing the article Aanchal...Hiten is completely a family man...God bless the lovely family...
PUJAA1 thumbnail

don't know wwen we wil see dem agan .. enjoyed dem thoroghly