Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunny8410M thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Hello everyone here .

Hardl yany important situation with Manav and Archana  these days so not much to say  ...

The show Pavitra Rishta is just becoming unbearable ..

I would love to see the show going back to the Soham , Manav and Archana track ...

Manav is just spoiling his daughter Ovi even though she drinks while she is pregnant ..I am not liking Manav at all these days ...

so true tanya ji...it has become unbearable and tht's why stopped watching it 😭... Purvi's sacrifices had started suffocating me n even hiten's presence could't attract me now a days to watch pr... because i know, he doesn't have something worthy here...even happy tht ankita will be leaving the show soon😊.Infact i am enjoying KHTV now a days because no matter how much stale the show is, hiten will get an important role there... So i request all hiten fans here to watch KHTV if they really want to see hiten doing something good. JC is not a great character n not a role hiten has not done before, but it's the way he is playing it... he is playing it in a different manner tht is very eyecatching... atleast he has an important role as compared to pr😊
Hiten's presence has made the show very interesting😊
Edited by sunny8410M - 11 years ago
sunny8410M thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey friends , just wanted to share tht our friend sangha has created another Hiten's AT in the KHTV forum... so do lend ur support there too to Hiten as JC.. I am just posting the link of Hiten's At here:

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi guys ...

Do see the show today ..Hiten had two scenes but he did really well in them specially in the one with Balan ...

I loved the way he said , looking straight in Balan's eyes , " Manav Deshmukh kisi se nahi darta ' . πŸ‘

I love the Balan and Manav's confrontational scenes ...

Also i nthe other scene , his wife Archana is trying to make him melt a little towards Soham , but knowing his wife's soft nature he is acting tough here as well...πŸ˜†

but at least he said that if Soham becomes good then I will bring him back home ...

1sanghamitra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

fankn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunny8410M

hey friends , just wanted to share tht our friend sangha has created another Hiten's AT in the KHTV forum... so do lend ur support there too to Hiten as JC.. I am just posting the link of Hiten's At here:

Thanks for the link...Will surely post there as well..Haven't been able to watch both the shows...Do let me know if there are any good scenes...
fankn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Hi guys ...

Do see the show today ..Hiten had two scenes but he did really well in them specially in the one with Balan ...

I loved the way he said , looking straight in Balan's eyes , " Manav Deshmukh kisi se nahi darta ' . πŸ‘

I love the Balan and Manav's confrontational scenes ...

Also i nthe other scene , his wife Archana is trying to make him melt a little towards Soham , but knowing his wife's soft nature he is acting tough here as well...πŸ˜†

but at least he said that if Soham becomes good then I will bring him back home ...

Will definitely watch...Thanks for sharing...
..Aanchal.. thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
I liked manav & teju's scene in yesterday's episode..
1sanghamitra thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Aanchal..

I liked manav & teju's scene in yesterday's episode..

yeah it was nice
1sanghamitra thumbnail

fankn thumbnail
Great job...Loved the kutumb avi the most...That scene is such a lovely one...