Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

twila

IF-Dazzler

twila

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Hello to all Potterheads out there...

DID YOU WATCH IT YESTERDAY??!!

22nd December, Saturday, was the day of the premiere of the movie, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2...

Although I have seen it before, you just can't help watching it again and again and again. I saw it 3 times in the hall and twice on theTV. Did anyone else watch it? Plz feel free to comment on the scenes.

So, these are some of my favourite parts in the movie:

The part that everyone loves, Molly Weasley shouting at Bellatrix, "NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU B****!"  LOL

Then I loved looking at Snape and Lily's past in the penseive...

Two of the most tragic happenings in the movie... The death of Snape and the death of Fred...  Cry

Plz share your favourite parts...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

krish_artiNupsdipsSimi_YaRaLoverCutecjBreak.The.Codeabavimomo121

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did You Watch It?!" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cutecj

Goldie

Cutecj

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
hey twila those are my fav. too plus in the book i love the duel between Harry and Voldy.

abavi

IF-Dazzler

abavi

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

yeah I watched it.. I had actually forgotten a number of parts of the movie, as I hadnt watched it for  a long time.. but then yesterday I was pleasently surprised to watch it again and still hope that they had shown the last fight between Harry and voldemort just like Rowling had explained it in the books!

abavi

IF-Dazzler

abavi

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
One of my fav parts in the movie is when the DA finds that Harry had returned along with Ron and Hermione and the part where Harry moves out of the group when Snape addresses the school to tell him if they know about Harry's movements that evening... Harry so boldly steps out of the crowd and challenges him...

I loved this part for the bravery exhibited by Harry, even though we knew that Snape protected Harry all along, in that situation, Harry didnt know about the true face of Snape...Even though the school students as well as the teachers had suffered for quite long thorough out the year under the carrows and Voldemort's orders for the school, when Harry stepped out, it seemed as though they all drew inspiration from him... They knew he was back and they simply got ready to fight after his return...

Simi_YaRaLover

Goldie

Simi_YaRaLover

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
yeah i saw movie as well... i watch it everytime when they play their part in tv... wel i love penseive part too of Snape and Lily.. and yeah tragic part of fred's death...
that last part is sooo emotional thats why i like deathly hallows part 1.. that was amazing because of Trio offcourse...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top