support

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

arunsunita_gm

IF-Dazzler

arunsunita_gm

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged

Support Delhi Girl…

She is a victim of the brutal gang rape..

She almost died in the clinic, it is not rape, it is TORTURE and the person committed the crime should be hanged……DeadDead

Be Human and support girl

She is still suffered for her life……

Pray for her…

Please go to the link below and sign the anti-rape petition made to Pranab Mukhejee if you haven't already. There are 64 thousand signatures already. But more the better! We need more voices to be heard! Need at least 11 thousand more signatures. Please do this for the brutally tortured Delhi gang rape victim. She needs us!

Also,spread the message across to your FB/twitter/friends/family and to any other forum you post on.More help this cause gets, the better!

http://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/president-cji-stop-rape-now

plss ask yur other frnds on if tu join this page and sign the anti-rape petition

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-charu_81radev_fanMuskaan92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "support" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

charu_81

Goldie

charu_81

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged

I have signed and surely I will share with my friends...Thanks for letting us know...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-arunsunita_gmMuskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Will do..
Shame on the idiots morons who did this to her...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-arunsunita_gm

Soni.

IF-Sizzlerz

Soni.

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
I have signed it 
Feel sorry for that girl
Hope she recovers

I wish Anoop shows this story on crime patrol soon some people hardly know about this story as they live in other countries. Maybe not portray the whole story using actors but at least he could talk about it and tell everyone what happened and also show the protest and how the police are behaving

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-arunsunita_gmMuskaan92

arunsunita_gm

IF-Dazzler

arunsunita_gm

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
plsss guys sign this petition

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-Muskaan92

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
I am with you all. We have to stand together and put an END to this. I feel ashamed to say that I am an Indian Citizen. Angry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.