meme_ma thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
It is good to love and respect your families but to follow kasams that ruin your life is nonsensical. I think most people these days understand that and do not do irrational things.

Seems like Rupali Guha and her team of writers/directors live in the ancient times and forcing us to endure this nonsense in TD due to that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinecool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

in which generation are the guhas living ..........πŸ˜•

kasam ................nonsense.....😑

if it had any value in real life then my parents wouldn't have marriedπŸ˜†

my mom would not have dared to change the religion against my grandpa's wishes😊

baku28 thumbnail

I do agree with you guys. Now a days no really believes in Kasam especially the one that can ruin your entire life.

I don't know why DK is following, he really doesn't believe in traditional values, but on the other hand Disha seems to be pretty traditional, so DK would end up following it because of Disha.  😭😭

I think DK needs to tell his mother the feeling he has for Disha.  Disha is in the same situation as Sum was 20 years ago. so if anything SUm should understand Disha.

I"m just upset 😭😭😭

ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Exactly i agree KASAMS can ruin your life god

I agree on the bit when you said that Sum was in the same condition and that is exactly what is happening Pori is gargi (both witches) disha is sumoitra and DK is dhruv and as always Dk's mum spoiled Dhruv's life by marrying him to Gargi and now sumitra is doing it it ain't FAIR!!!!!

meme_ma thumbnail
I think the whole serial is a contradiction of sorts.
DK is shown as a strong modern man and he is indulging in all this kasam-vasam nonsense.Thereby the writers are undermining his charater.
Disha is supposedly traditional and yet she left her family and got married to DK and that too a six month contract wedding.
I think the writers had a great idea to begin with but then did not know how to nurture the idea and decide to go in for the ekta/bollywood melodrama, not realising their USP was their difference and strong characters, especially DK.
What you say about Sums is true.She is repeating history.Also could they not think of a better actress for the role than Anjana Mumtaz.She always looks depressed and unhappy.
Edited by meme_ma - 18 years ago
* ^ Princess ** thumbnail
even moi agree i mean even me
lalgulab thumbnail

I agree with you all.  No one believes in kasams these days in real life but once again only the Guhas know what is going on their minds πŸ˜•

Ok fine kasam or not, my question is what can't Sumitra JUST listen to her son for once!!!!!!  Fine it happened to her but why is she so keen on repeating the same mistake her MIL did??  All she has to do is LISTEN to her sunny!  Apparently thats too much to hope for.

stonex thumbnail
indian serial writters have a very narrow story and the only way to get the serial longer is to keep them apart as they have not been able to incoperate other characters and they lives without harming the 2 ds. they minds dont work in creating other aspects in one serial . Like for a while they could concentrate  bit on gautam and sanya and Inder and rano and show little bits of the 2 ds or show they  business interest and make it longer through that .there is lots of ways to make a serial longer and alos keep it interesting .hence we always see a messy serial after a good start
meme_ma thumbnail
I agree with you.
Sometimes I think the older serials like Buniyaad had more substance.It was almost like love was sacred to them and they dealt with various life situations.
In todays serials it almost seems like life does not exist for the characters other than what horrible twists and turns are intriduced in their romance.
Like they are bent on proving that real love cannot exist without going through extremely traumatic experiences.
Mamta_ thumbnail

i agree, its just a form of emotional blackmail............ggrrrrrr

Mamta