rel="canonical" href="http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3357226" />
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Bollywoodlife -- Hiten re-enters to romance Mona

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada: Hiten Tejwani re-enters the show to romance Mona Singh

LATIKA PAYAK1.00 PM IST 12.23.2012
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada: Hiten Tejwani re-enters the show to romance Mona Singh
Imaging: Neeraj Kathale

But he isn't the only one. Mohit Malhotra who was last seen in Bade Acche Lagte Hain as Sakshi Tanwar's brother will also find his way into this daily soap. Read on to find out what these two will be up to in this serial…

Looks like television actors are on a hop-and-skip-into-the-leap kind of a spree on the small screen.After we witnessed Bade Acche Lagte Hain's mamaji Deepak Qazir Kejriwal hopping from the Ram Kapoor-Sakshi Tanwar show to Kya Huaa Tera Vaada, now we have Mohit Malhotra, again from BALHmaking a beeline for KHTV. But that's far from it. Hiten Tejwani, who was a part of Kya Huaa… for a teeny-weeny while will also find place in the seemingly ever-lasting script of this show.

So what will these two dudes do in the soap? "Yes I'm doing Kya Huaa Tera Vaada. I have already started shooting for the show. I will be playing the love interest for Sargun (Bulbul Pradeep Singh in the show) and there is also a twist with the younger daughter of the main protagonist," Mohit revealed.

Also, Malhotra adds that Hiten, who earlier appeared briefly as a prospective bridegroom for Mona Singh, is back again to play the leading lady's love interest. Hmmm, that means love will soon be in the air for characters of Kya Huaa Tera Vaada. So are you all set for these romantic twists, BollywoodLifers?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4u..Aanchal..-Deepali-Ritu-sunny8410M1sanghamitra-AngelaKaParI-swethasyam08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bollywoodlife -- Hiten re-enters to romance Mona" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
what? Love blossoms btw Jatin n Mona? Wacko

this article is even more confusing btw what are they up to for Rano now??? Ermm

anyways, thanks for sharing Tanu!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-..PlayfulKiss..

sunny8410M

Goldie

sunny8410M

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
waiting for hiten's entry.. However it would have been amazing if hiten had got a new show as a lead. But will def. watch. Thanks for sharingSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_ght

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
After so many months of spending time with Vineet Mona couldn't fall in love with him or find some kind of love for him. Will she now magically fall in Jatin's arms and have an eyelock after which she falls in love Wacko There must be some kind of miracle for Mona to accept someone other then Pradeep. Will bhoot Pradeep tell her to let go of him?? Mona is so robotic and only divine intervention can make her MOVE ON!

I wish it was Vineet. That would have been a logic choice.

Edited by aishray - 24 December 2012 at 5:18pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzRitu-rtmsShas3elasingh

teenu13

teenu13

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
i dont really think she is going to say anything to him other than. Meri fikar ki wajah ki yeh nai ke main apne aane wala kal aap ke saath dekhti hoon. meri fikar ki wajah hai yeh ke aapne har waqt mera saath diya. It takes a brain to aceept someone. Then she will make him the guy she runs to for everything and then bye bye jatin

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzRitu-aishray

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Wow I loves Hiten and Like to see Him IN again

-AngelaKaParI-

namitagloryz

namitagloryz

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
I too wish that it was Vinnet who came back. I really liked Vineet and Mona together.

sunny8410M

Goldie

sunny8410M

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Can't wait for JC's entry toniteSmile

1sanghamitra

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.