Piya Ka Ghar

UPDATE 12/05

Chetsmyster thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

UPDATE

Garv and Isha are talking and holding hands. Megha comes down the stairs and sees them. Garv has told Isha that he loves her and always will eventhough their dreams have been shattered and that he is only marrying Megha because Isha is supporting him. Megha has heard all that and turned numb then retreated silently back up the stairs. Isha tells Garv that they must separate now as they have diverged paths in life from now on. Garv agrees. Garv wants them to remain friends and only friends and Isha says sure. Isha tells him to go now as the others must be waiting for him. Garv somewhat reluctantly leaves.

Megha walks into her room and closes the doors. She looks very hurt and numb faced. Her pain is so bad shes speechless initially. She walks upto Malini's photograph and hurtfully says ''he doesnt love me..he lied to me''. She cries more and wonders why this had to happen to her. She asks Malini to take her where she is (i.e. dead). She drops to the ground in tears (shes a mess).

Tanya is walking around the house and sees Isha. She stops Isha and says she wanted to speak to her but didnt get a chance. Tanya says ''you know i consider Megha my friend as well as my sister in law and i like seeing her happy. I know you had to make a sacrifice and you lost Garv. I already respected you and now i respect you even more. I also feel very sorry for you''. Isha doesnt look comfortable and tells her that she doesnt need to worry about these things. Tanya then makes an excuse saying shes looking for Megha and leaves.

Garv is sitting with the others again and they are joking around with him. One of them asks him why hes so upset-looking. Someone else answers that he just cant wait..they all laugh. They mess around with his grooms hat. Meanwhile Rimjhim is sitting alone and Babuji hobbles over to her to join her. Babuji asks her how she is and how her daughters very happy today. Rimjhim says shes really happy that her daughter is marrying. Rimjhim says that when she was in jail, the only thing lighting up the darkness was thinking about Meghas bright future. Babuji says that Garv is a good boy. Rimjhim agrees but says she feels scared for some reason. Babuji asks her what about and she replies that Megha is quite childish and will she be able to adjust after marriage. Babuji says that she definately will as she is like her mother..who is strong and has courage in any situation.

Meanwhile..Megha is upstairs still bundled up on the floor. She starts taking off her bridal wear. She takes off her jewelery around her neck. She takes off her earing and wipes her make up. She pulls the stuff off her hair. She basically takes it ALL off. As she is taking off her face is just blank as if the pain as desensitised her nerves.

Downstairs..the gang are all sitting around. Jayanti and Iravati join the others sitting with Garv. Iravati tells them to stop teasing Garv. Someone says something like Garv should get marry right now at this instant if he cant wait long. Iravati tells Garv that now she will also be his grandma so if he wants she can get him married immediately. They all laugh.

Maharaj and Avinash are sitting beside the brahman who will conduct the ceremony. The brahman tells them that the auspicious time has arrived and the marriage can begin. Avinash calls Yashoda who is walking by. He informs her that it is time and Megha should be called. Yashoda tells Meghas friends that the time has come and to call Megha. The girls go upstairs to get Megha. Iravati and others all gather around and wait. Iravati asks about where Megha is. Yashoda says that her friends have gone to get her. Iravati sends Tanya to go get her. Tanya goes upstairs and sees Meghas friends outside the door to Meghas room and asks them what their all doing standing outside. One of the friends says that Megha is just not opening the door. Tanya sends them downstairs and says she will get Megha out. She bangs on Meghas door afew times but to no avail. Tanya goes downstairs and whispers in Iravati's ear. Iravati gets concerned and wheels around to go upstairs (i still dont know how she gets up the stairs with that wheelchair). Soon everyone in the house gets to know whats going on..as everyone tells everyone else and whispers fly around and the whole family land upstairs. Everyone banging on Meghas door and shouting her name. Iravati is there too and asks them whats going on. Rimjhim and Isha arrive upstairs. Rimjhim is worried and finds out whats going on. Iravati asks Rimjhim ''did you say anything to her?''.Rimjhim says ''no i havent spoken to her and i'v kept out of her sight eversince she told me so''. The men start to knock down the door..and are successful. Everyone is shocked to see whats inside..as there is all of Meghas bridal clothes and jewelery bundled on the floor and no Megha.

PREVIEW

Avinash explains to Garv and Namrata that somethings happened to Megha

Edited by Chetsmyster - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelz thumbnail
Thankz 4 the update...lolz
Maha21 thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update 👏
#2 Kyunki fan thumbnail
i'm haPPY I Don't care wut happens 2 mehga she wuz just creating problems for everyone
sukh thumbnail
thax a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt👏
cutychet thumbnail

nice update as usual

thanks