Posted: 24 December 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila
[QUOTE=elasingh][QUOTE=romaila]Okay lemme make it clear first that this topic is not a reaction to any post Its a routine post for knowing more about other member's point of view as without knowing each other its really tough to run this forum peacefully . Me being PKYEKian like making fun of all characters as they are meant for our fun and not for ruling our emotions and behavior and for entertainment can even mock the character on target but that doesn't mean we are completely against that character . Making drooling post and treating any character as God made is not our kind...as me n my frnds are going to continue making fun posts and may make hatkey jodi for fun before that wanna know what others think of
so long my interaction with other forum members have been good and i hope to keep it that way :)
1. What show characters mean to u?
i cant answer that in a surefire way, cuz i never watched fictional telly shows.
2. How do u take funny posts if ur fav is targeted? ( yeh mera profession hai i wont spare a single character if there is any fun element )
i take it lightly. making fun is different than bashing it for irrelevant reason.
3. Do u think making of hatkey jodi for fun affects ur fav jodi? (e.g RaMi jodi)
i dont think so.
4. Newbie: we all know whats their business how do u take their posts? make fun and move on or will start defending ur fav giving another chance for newbie?
newbies are supposed to be newbies right. when you have a solid reason for defending your fav character, it shouldnt bother you what others say.
5. Cant we joke with each others? is it necessary to just come post comments on ur fav n leave without any interaction with other members? wont this make forum dull?
well i would love to joke with others its just that i still consider myself a newbie, there will definitely be interaction from me overtime