Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
@Deshu: jaaney ki zaroorat b nahi hai just look after urself...ull get detail later once ur theek thaak LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Few Questions (Page 4)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

lpv24

lpv24

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

[QUOTE=elasingh][QUOTE=romaila]Okay lemme make it clear first that this topic is not a reaction to any post LOL Its a routine post for knowing more about other member's point of view as without knowing each other its really tough to run this forum peacefully Smile. Me being PKYEKian like making fun of all characters as they are meant for our fun and not for ruling our emotions and behaviorSmile and for entertainment can even mock the character on target but that doesn't mean we are completely against that character LOL. Making drooling post and treating any character as God made is not our kindLOL...as me n my frnds are going to continue making fun posts and may make hatkey jodi for fun before that wanna know what others think of Smile
so long my interaction with other forum members have been good and i hope to keep it that way :)

1. What show characters mean to u? 
i cant answer that in a surefire way, cuz i never watched fictional telly shows. 

2. How do u take funny posts if ur fav is targeted? ( yeh mera profession hai i wont spare a single character if there is any fun element TongueLOL)
i take it lightly. making fun is different than bashing it for irrelevant reason.

3. Do u think making of hatkey jodi for fun affects ur fav jodi? (e.g RaMi jodi)

i dont think so.
4. Newbie: we all know whats their business LOL how do u take their posts? make fun and move on or will start defending ur fav giving another chance for newbie? Confused
newbies are supposed to be newbies right. when you have a solid reason for defending your fav character, it shouldnt bother you what others say.

5. Cant we joke with each others? is it necessary to just come post comments on ur fav n leave without any interaction with other members? wont this make forum dull? 
well i would love to joke with others its just that i still consider myself a newbie, there will definitely be interaction from me overtime

romaila

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Altready kar chuka hai LOL
Wait until third time...ek bar ho chiuka hai second time ignore maroSmile n third time "seedhi baat no bakwas" LOL

It will depend on my mood... mood kharab hoga toh seedhi baat no bakwaas LOL
okay fine n whenever u talk seedhi baat no bakwas do share link wid me...will enjoy wid popcorn as this forum is very silent now a days Confused

elasingh

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lpv24

4. Newbie: we all know whats their business LOL how do u take their posts? make fun and move on or will start defending ur fav giving another chance for newbie? Confused
newbies are supposed to be newbies right. when you have a solid reason for defending your fav character, it shouldnt bother you what others say.

plz dont take is wrongly...i know all newbies are not same but its just that newbies have bad rapport on IF as their newbie status is being used by senior members for making bashing topics LOL. Agree one should present solid reasons but with proper paper work...i.e TM's intentions, others reaction that how they are taking it and the need for reasoning whether its required or not Smile

lpv24

lpv24

lpv24

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lpv24

plz dont take is wrongly...i know all newbies are not same but its just that newbies have bad rapport on IF as their newbie status is being used by senior members for making bashing topics LOL. Agree one should present solid reasons but with proper paper work...i.e TM's intentions, others reaction that how they are taking it and the need for reasoning whether its required or not Smile

i agree with what you say. Smile

romaila

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.