Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Okay lemme make it clear first that this topic is not a reaction to any post LOL Its a routine post for knowing more about other member's point of view as without knowing each other its really tough to run this forum peacefully Smile. Me being PKYEKian like making fun of all characters as they are meant for our fun and not for ruling our emotions and behaviorSmile and for entertainment can even mock the character on target but that doesn't mean we are completely against that character LOL. Making drooling post and treating any character as God made is not our kindLOL...as me n my frnds are going to continue making fun posts and may make hatkey jodi for fun before that wanna know what others think of Smile

1. What show characters mean to u? 

2. How do u take funny posts if ur fav is targeted? ( yeh mera profession hai i wont spare a single character if there is any fun element TongueLOL

3. Do u think making of hatkey jodi for fun affects ur fav jodi? (e.g RaMi jodi)

4. Newbie: we all know whats their business LOL how do u take their posts? make fun and move on or will start defending ur fav giving another chance for newbie? Confused

5. Cant we joke with each others? is it necessary to just come post comments on ur fav n leave without any interaction with other members? wont this make forum dull? Confused

6. When any new member make an intro post others suggest them for posting their intro in :intro corner" which is right but how many of u go n read others intro?atleast i dont do that i like interacting with members personally than going by every page of intro post thats kinda boing n time consuming. Ouch Is it necessary to tell them? cant they see it themselves? if they are making a separate post than there must be a reason and i find it best for knowing each other Smile.

7. We are connected to characters and not actors...phir actors pe pesonal commnets kyun? ( i too passed commnets on Jeet's body n later on realised my mistake that the problem is in his onscreen look n not Mudit)Smile

Have to write more but dont wanna bore u wid my questions so abhi k liye itna hi LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..Ayesha066Coeur2PsychoFMS-AriaNe-elasingh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Few Questions" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Okay lemme make it clear first that this topic is not a reaction to any post LOL Its a routine post for knowing more about other member's point of view as without knowing each other its really tough to run this forum peacefully Smile. Me being PKYEKian like making fun of all characters as they are meant for our fun and not for ruling our emotions and behaviorSmile and for entertainment can even mock the character on target but that doesn't mean we are completely against that character LOL. Making drooling post and treating any character as God made is not our kindLOL...as me n my frnds are going to continue making fun posts and may make hatkey jodi for fun before that wanna know what others think of Smile

1. What show characters mean to u?  Made for Pure Entertainment and Fun

2. How do u take funny posts if ur fav is targeted? ( yeh mera profession hai i wont spare a single character if there is any fun element TongueLOL) I'll Join u n Make Fun of Them.. Be it my fav or not!! I'm not of those defending types for my fav

3. Do u think making of hatkey jodi for fun affects ur fav jodi? (e.g RaMi jodi) Nah.. Not at all.. Like i said Will Support n make Fun together.. 

4. Newbie: we all know whats their business LOL how do u take their posts? make fun and move on or will start defending ur fav giving another chance for newbie? Confused

5. Cant we joke with each others? is it necessary to just come post comments on ur fav n leave without any interaction with other members? wont this make forum dull? Confused  I'm always ready For interaction. Provided saamne wala bhi ho!!LOL

6. When any new member make an intro post others suggest them for posting their intro in :intro corner" which is right but how many of u go n read others intro?atleast i dont do that i like interacting with members personally than going by every page of intro post thats kinda boing n time consuming. Ouch Is it necessary to tell them? cant they see it themselves? if they are making a separate post than there must be a reason and i find it best for knowing each other Smile. I sometimes suggest them.. But i feel If they want to make Friends Its best to go and interact on a topic or Join a discussion thread or At as that is how  started making Friends not by making intro posts!!

7. We are connected to characters and not actors...phir actors pe pesonal commnets kyun? ( i too passed commnets on Jeet's body n later on realised my mistake that the problem is in his onscreen look n not Mudit)Smile I never Go on actors n ow(past me situation kuch aur thi But now i've realised some factsLOL).. Just that this point affects me too.. But Then Cv's ki bhi galti hai Character dekhke actor choose karna chahiye.. Chalo i also realise m  mistake!

Have to write more but dont wanna bore u wid my questions so abhi k liye itna hi LOL

@Blue- Me being the same completely agree!

Btw I don't think mujhe ye answrs ki jawaab dene ki zarurat thi.. But i was getting Bored so socha thoda TP ho jaye aise hi!!LOL

Edited by Ayesha066 - 23 December 2012 at 12:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

elasingh

IF-Stunnerz

elasingh

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged

I am totally with you on fun element.  We are here for fun and not for seriousness or intellectual discussions.LOL

For me they are just fictions and not my near and dear relatives. So its ok to laugh at them.LOL

2. How do u take funny posts if ur fav is targeted? ( yeh mera profession hai i wont spare a single character if there is any fun element TongueLOL
I will love it yaar. As I said I come to the forum for fun.

3. Do u think making of hatkey jodi for fun affects ur fav jodi? (e.g RaMi jodi)
 Absulutely not.
Kya fark padta hai ke what newbie or oldbie are thinking. We are making fun of characters not persons.

5. Cant we joke with each others? is it necessary to just come post comments on ur fav n leave without any interaction with other members? wont this make forum dull? Confused
Yes we should joke with each others. I love ur replies and you know it. I definetely wont like a serious romaila.

6. When any new member make an intro post others suggest them for posting their intro in :intro corner" which is right but how many of u go n read others intro?atleast i dont do that i like interacting with members personally than going by every page of intro post thats kinda boing n time consuming. Ouch Is it necessary to tell them? cant they see it themselves? if they are making a separate post than there must be a reason and i find it best for knowing each other Smile.
 Agree with you.
7. We are connected to characters and not actors...phir actors pe pesonal commnets kyun? ( i too passed commnets on Jeet's body n later on realised my mistake that the problem is in his onscreen look n not Mudit)Smile

It is imposible to not discuss personal looks of actors. They are in beauty business. But it should not be offensive just critical.
 I think you have become oversensitive due to some posts but I like u and ur posts as you are.Thumbs Up

romaila

elasingh

IF-Stunnerz

elasingh

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Hope this time you dont complain abt my repliesLOL as I m typing from lappy and hope I have replied correctly.

romaila

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romailaelasingh

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayesha066

I sometimes suggest them.. But i feel If they want to make Friends Its best to go and interact on a topic or Join a discussion thread or At as that is how  started making Friends not by making intro posts!!

@Blue- Me being the same completely agree!

Btw I don't think mujhe ye answrs ki jawaab dene ki zarurat thi.. But i was getting Bored so socha thoda TP ho jaye aise hi!!LOL
 actuallu ur reply wasn't needed as i know u and ur nautanky LOL.
Personally i like reading intro posts as that help me in remembring members name n their likings and do u remember before enytrying into other forum n this one we too made an intro post WinkLOL. All are ready for joining AT but are hesitant as they think current members may not allow them which is not right LOL.

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

I am totally with you on fun element.  We are here for fun and not for seriousness or intellectual discussions.LOL

For me they are just fictions and not my near and dear relatives. So its ok to laugh at them.LOL

I will love it yaar. As I said I come to the forum for fun.

Absulutely not.
Kya fark padta hai ke what newbie or oldbie are thinking. We are making fun of characters not persons.

Yes we should joke with each others. I love ur replies and you know it. I definetely wont like a serious romaila.

Agree with you.

It is imposible to not discuss personal looks of actors. They are in beauty business. But it should not be offensive just critical.
 I think you have become oversensitive due to some posts but I like u and ur posts as you are.Thumbs Up

@blue: good that means i can make a post on u n Chiku too LOL
@red: should i consider that i was right then as well WinkLOL
@pink: its not like that actually her post make me think on what other members want so posted question sheet for them now lets see what they replies though i know many will hide like always...LOLLOL

elasingh

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

Hope this time you dont complain abt my repliesLOL as I m typing from lappy and hope I have replied correctly.
i complain only when ppl are in a mood of running away and post single smiley...naah frnd ho frnd ki tarah write a long lecture LOL

elasingh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.