Phir Subah Hogi

Do U want to see Sugni suffer at the hands of TVS?

Poll Question: Do U want to see Sugni suffer at the hands of TVS?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
21 [38.18%]
34 [61.82%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Yes, I have never rooted so much for the so called villain in a show as I do TVS. Sugni is just plain trash. She might not have had sex with anyone but she definitely has a disgusting heart. She behaves like a wh**e and deserves the agony she is currently experiencing. 

For Aditya/Nandesh fans - please tell me why.  Cause it's the Nandesh fans who love Sugni and make excuses for her behavior. 

Edited by Laila2009 - 23 December 2012 at 12:27am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyindianstargyulmuktha_cuteseemasrnamitagloryzSandy66croziaxxVinnie79JulieDkomal07rani-luckironshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do U want to see Sugni suffer at the hands of TVS?" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
well said Laila.. Agree with U .. 
Sugni doesnt know what Love is Sugni doesnt know that we cant 4get love in one day today Love A tomorrow Love B and Next week Love C, She played dirty game with vikram by staying at him home and trying to kill his soul and  emotions torture him daily and say daily *my husband*, *Mera Pati* ext ext

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyindianstargyulmuktha_cutesugni007namitagloryzSandy66Vinnie79pankhudi_TiaRarani-lucki

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
yes ! i want this desperately , i want she suffer even i want she pleading to V and say please forgive and V say " i don't know u, jis sug se mai pyar krta tha wo mar chuki hai "... Thumbs Up 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerewiddyindianstargyulmuktha_cuteseemasrnamitagloryzVinnie79pankhudi_TiaRaronshaanrani-lucki

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
If anyone needs suffering it's definitely Vikram. I am glad Adi and Sugni are together. Vikram needs to get a life now (preferably with Riva) and leave Adi and Sugni alone before Adi loses his patience and trashes Vikram

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Guri75MeenaSondhiudenigamagevihi9272Sweet_Krishnasmiley20

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

If anyone needs suffering it's definitely Vikram. I am glad Adi and Sugni are together. Vikram needs to get a life now (preferably with Riva) and leave Adi and Sugni alone before Adi loses his patience and trashes Vikram

Again forcing vikram to stay married to that bad woman
can she change ? No never
Will she love him ?? No never
he remained married since 9 years and even after adini wedding .. was he happy ?? did she make him happy ?? or did she try to finish him ??

Once he lose all his money she will be the 1st to run away
Divorce is not a bad option when a wife is a cruel and gave hell to her husband
But people should see this is not a bad word in vikram's status

if sugni deserve good life then why not vikram ??

Should he remained married to cruel wife and be killed by her ?? that will make sugni / adi happy ?? Well I dont agree to this... if sugni deserve happiness then why not vikram ???

We want new girl who will love vikram 4 what he is not how much many he has or this and that

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MeenaSondhifiguereindianstargyulnamitagloryzmuktha_cutesugni007razor12pankhudi_TiaRarani-lucki

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
I hope she suffers until her last breathDead

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyindianstargyulmuktha_cutenamitagloryzseemasrpankhudi_TiaRaLaila2009ronshaan

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

Why should TVS suffer? He was betrayed by his nephew who lusted after the woman he loved. THAT is wrong. What makes him right and TVS wrong? And why should TVS be forced to live with a woman who tried to have him killed and faked an illness. If anyone should be trashed it is Aditya for enroaching on his father-like person's territory. He brought the rift, not TVS. IF he did not want to see Sugni suffer, he didn't have to marry her either. I wish the CVs would bring in a wonderful woman 101 times better than Sugni and of course Reva and make Sugni live with regret for the rest of her life. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyindianstargyulsangeetaMsugni007muktha_cutenamitagloryzkomal07pankhudi_TiaRarani-luckironshaan

muktha_cute

muktha_cute

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
vikram should torcher sugni so much tat sugni must cry hell and wish and wait 4 deathevery minute

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyindianstargyulsugni007namitagloryzpankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.