Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Lessons from KTLK ! (I know we have learnt all these lessons in the last one year..this is just a revision ..to make sure we understand what we learnt!)

seven..a youngster is aimless ..and directionless ..but an oldie is full of 'em (all the aims have been achieved by the oldies ,may be thats why !) 

six..a youngster likes to watch new movies in theatres and multiplexes ..but an oldie prefers to watch movies on tvs (point to be noted ,me lord!)

five..a youngster likes to eat burger/pasta/maggi 24/7 ,but an oldie prefers "saada Indian khaana !" ...(guess that makes me an oldie ..coz i love indian cuisine ...!..using santoor all these years didnt help after all ..damn u madhavan ) 

four...a youngster loves fashion ..and always wears trendy clothes! but an oldie has no idea about fashion (hmm...gucci ,prada and valentino make clothes which have "only for below 30" tag on them I believe !) 

three..a youngster doesnt wear specs ..but an oldie must wear 'em (wonder why most school children wear thick glasses... a fashion statement ,eh?) 

two..a youngster doesnt like classical music ..and only likes to rock and roll !( poor aman, ayan ali bangash , anoushka shankar and rahul pandit !) .. ! 

one..a youngster loves to break rules ...but an oldie is very very particular about rules (wonder from where did we learn corruption ...!) 

Add on !

Edited by jayanti_dj - 22 December 2012 at 11:23pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

aarti1303sharma.shivaniFiza1960vidyasabdeseemakotharimeenu0527koyelbasuSG200LuvRanJiRoza_DUkaks0211aru29Aazeen02Mithalee02lee_Ashnirajanigandha26parmarArrdsuttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Top 7 ways 2 differentiate a youngster frm an oldi" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Soch ne wali baat hai! Sochate hai then add karate hai

Youngsters are Night animals and oldies are morning personsLOL

Edited by rajanigandha26 - 22 December 2012 at 11:28pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aru29rrdsujayanti_djttrocks

aru29

IF-Rockerz

aru29

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

RIGHT!!! we hav no aim in life apart from gossiping,eating and roaming about...who cares about career n all?WinkLOL
and food dare i eat anything apart from chinese italian and all the junks,that'd make me an oldie as well,so uncoolShockedWink

(hmm...gucci ,prada and valentino make clothes which have "only for below 30" tag on them I believe !) 
@bold-totally takes the cakeLOL true shud check that outWink and dont know since wen is  40+sumthing "old"
three..a youngster doesnt wear specs ..but an oldie must wear 'em (wonder why most school children wear thick glasses... a fashion statement ,eh?) 
hmm this makes me worried even i hav a slight power so wenever i use specs i'll be classified as an oldieShocked

one..a youngster loves to break rules ...but an oldie is very very particular about rules (wonder from where did we learn corruption ...!) 
yeah!!! sahi jawaabStar

superb post deepa ji

Edited by aru29 - 22 December 2012 at 11:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aarti1303jayanti_djrrdsuttrocks

rrdsu

IF-Sizzlerz

rrdsu

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
kya fadu post banaya.. Deepa.. 
youngsters ke mind mein bewaqt virus aa jate hai.. and   oldis sochte hai ki  youngsters ko always needs help with oldies(anti virus)  Disapprove 

Mere nikamme dimag meih toh yahi aaya.. so likh diya..Wacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jayanti_djttrocks

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
How the olders become old? without being young? Youngsters love hugs and kisses.And oldies will go to the Orthopedic after hugs .good post deepaji.In youngsters room you will find i-pod and in older's room you can find Zandu baam,moov,vicks and monkey cap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jayanti_djrrdsuttrocks

rrdsu

IF-Sizzlerz

rrdsu

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Edited

Edited by rrdsu - 23 December 2012 at 8:44pm

jayanti_djttrocks

koyelbasu

IF-Dazzler

koyelbasu

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
HugFor this post. Excellent points.Clap

jayanti_djttrocks

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

Lessons from KTLK ! (I know we have learnt all these lessons in the last one year..this is just a revision ..to make sure we understand what we learnt!)

seven..a youngster is aimless ..and directionless ..but an oldie is full of 'em (all the aims have been achieved by the oldies ,may be thats why !) 

four...a youngster loves fashion ..and always wears trendy clothes! but an oldie has no idea about fashion (hmm...gucci ,prada and valentino make clothes which have "only for below 30" tag on them I believe !) 

Too good Deepaji...Clap Fabulous post!! Glad to see your super seven post!! Loved all the reasons!! The 'corruptionwala' takes the cake for me!! Thumbs Up

Edited by ttrocks - 23 December 2012 at 1:07am

sharma.shivanijayanti_dj

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.