Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Ashutosh Droolers Club - OS /Siggies/ Caps etc! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 47

SSA777

Goldie

SSA777

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Sujatha, what can i say! Each chapter is a masterpiece.  You are a fabulous writer.  Waiting for the next update.

Edited by SSA777 - 24 December 2012 at 4:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.rao

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ashutosh Droolers Club - OS /Siggies/ Caps etc! (Page 9)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi_cool

u r a really beautiful writer beautiful part loved it cont soon

Thank you Jyothi Embarrassed

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmart

Sujata ji fab chap.Full of every emotion.Ashutosh and Nidhi and their ishqwala hot love.Armaan is really true and loving friend.Ashutosh love Nidhi more than anything.By time his love for Nidhi increaing hightly.Thanks sujata ji for the beautiful chap.We really understand the language of true love

Thank you Alka Embarrassed

Ashu and Nidhi are each other's world!

parmarA

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SSA777

Sujatha, what can i say! Each chapter is a masterpiece.  You are a fabulous writer.  Waiting for the next update.

thank you Sha Embarrassed

SSA777

sshirley

IF-Rockerz

sshirley

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Hey Sujata,

I know this is a long delayed comment, but as you know i m struck with a particular scene of my ff (but hopefully i got the desired effect finally). So, i m very sorry for the delay.

Heartiest Congrats on the 2nd thread for your ff.

Coming to the updates,your writing has rendered me completely speechless. Ch-18 and 19 have been a roller coaster of emotions and yet all emotions strike the right balance - no drama, nor did yu go overboard with any one character or one emotion (as a writer, i know how easy it is to get carried away with something) - Gosh! just how do you manage such a feat.    

Nidhi is an exceptionally stromg woman here - but then, that is the beauty of your ff- your characters are really very strong, be it Nidhi, Ashu or even Mallika and heck, even ARmaan and Anji are equally strong.

However, this chapter is again a triffle bold for my tastes, so i reserve my comment on that aspect (I believe its my own problem that i can't enjoy certain things).

Overall, beautiful back to back chapters.

Sujatha.rao

ssktlk

ssktlk

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
very nice Sujatha, is your ff concluding soon? Seems so. Will be very sad to see it ending. Wish you would take up another ff. Brilliant as always, love ashni's strong feelings for each other.Smile

Sujatha.rao

pansy123

IF-Dazzler

pansy123

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Great chapter as always. I am down with flu since saturday but read ur updates on mobile I was so curious to know about Ashutosh reaction that i checked 4 ur update No of times. the love of man, the love of father making him forget his anger was just apt it couldnt hv been anything btr.i am just waiting now to c how ASHU is going to introduce himself to Dr.Prabha ...as Nidhis hubby????

Edited by pansy123 - 25 December 2012 at 12:12am

Veenaper

aarundhati

aarundhati

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Oh Sujathaji...Just the Ashu style, I feel like asking you...

Sujathaji...aap kya ho...?

Can just say that the forum is extremely fortunate to have you as a part of it and we all are really extremely fortunate to be getting an opportunity to read ur work.This FF is going to leave an impact on my mind for months to come, am sure...

"Are you going back to her?"

Ashutosh closed his eyes and took a deep breath!

"No!"

You are not leaving me. I am asking you to go.

"What have I ever done to deserve this kind of love? What have I ever done to deserve you?"

"I don't know. But whatever it is, I must have done it too!"

"Anjie...can you please come home now...I need you badly!"

Then she broke down and cried, like she never had in her life!

"You wouldn't recognize magnanimity if it stared you in the face, Mallika!"

his absence is harder to take than I thought. Or maybe I am not as strong as I thought!"

"It won't ever come to that, Doctor. My partner will never let me down!"

"Such confidence! I hope I get to see the man soon!"

These were the few of the statements  from chap.17 & 18 that I have fallen for...can't get them out of my system ever...although there r too many of them...this is just a fraction of the entire collection...chap.19 was excellent too...Thanks a lottt...!

Edited by aarundhati - 25 December 2012 at 12:20am

Sujatha.rao

Post Reply New Post

Go to top