Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Ashutosh Droolers Club - OS /Siggies/ Caps etc! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 47

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarundhati

God Gracious...too overwhelmed to post a reply...will read it again and post the reply...MINDBLOWING,it indeed was...!

Thank you Aarundhati Embarrassed

I will await your detailed reply...you take such pains to list out all that you liked in detail...truly appreciate that!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ashutosh Droolers Club - OS /Siggies/ Caps etc! (Page 8)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bc123456

Can you believe that as I posted this I got your update beautiful chapter was so touching

Thank you Dr Babs Embarrassed

vidyasabde

Goldie

vidyasabde

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
you write all those things i mean feelings,emotions, wishes, desires , love and s.* about which we can dream only  but are not able to put into words exactly as we want   ...and ...here you are...writing so effortlessly...assuaging our thirst to reach into the depth of Ashutosh and Nidhi's true love.

that was fabulous to say the least. you are too good. wish i could write so well.

I liked Arman as Nidhi's friend,guide, support  and even as Bro in law at the receiving end of Nidhi's moodswings.

Ashu's anger was too shallow or fickle against  the baby's 1st kick felt by him. 

loved every bit of it.Clap for you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.rao

jyotinayana

jyotinayana

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Agree with you Sujata    I like ashu as the silent dignified intelligent doc, the mr darcy type     I remember almost closing my eyes when he started dancing at anjies sangeet    to my surprise sk performed so well that it did not look cheesy     so I am sure he will also make strutting down the ramp look dignified and well something that a neurosurgeon does regularly !!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.raosonyjknum

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidyasabde

you write all those things i mean feelings,emotions, wishes, desires , love and s.* about which we can dream only  but are not able to put into words exactly as we want   ...and ...here you are...writing so effortlessly...assuaging our thirst to reach into the depth of Ashutosh and Nidhi's true love.

that was fabulous to say the least. you are too good. wish i could write so well.

I liked Arman as Nidhi's friend,guide, support  and even as Bro in law at the receiving end of Nidhi's moodswings.

Ashu's anger was too shallow or fickle against  the baby's 1st kick felt by him. 

loved every bit of it.Clap for you.

thank you Dr Vidya Embarrassed

I'm really glad that you enjoyed what you read...

have you ever tried writing? maybe you have it within you too!  

yes, Armaan is a wonderful friend and support system for both Ashu and Nidhi..

and smart baby na...he knew what to do to save his mommy...daddy dearest did not stand a chance after that!

vidyasabdeVeenaper

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyotinayana

Agree with you Sujata    I like ashu as the silent dignified intelligent doc, the mr darcy type     I remember almost closing my eyes when he started dancing at anjies sangeet    to my surprise sk performed so well that it did not look cheesy     so I am sure he will also make strutting down the ramp look dignified and well something that a neurosurgeon does regularly !!!!

hahaha Dr Jyoti...I like that...Sharad was so at ease doing it that Ashu did not look cheesy either...I agree...another actor may not have been able to pull it off...and Sharad has been a ramp model...so walking down the ramp will come just as easily to him...I think he is a very good cricketer too...so, we may soon have Ashu playing cricket as well...a dancer cum model cum cricketer cum neurosurgeon,,,

What a package Ashu is turning into...or rather what a package Sharad is turning him into!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jyotinayanavidyasabdeEna292shobha21sonyjknum

jyothi_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

jyothi_cool

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
u r a really beautiful writer beautiful part loved it cont soon

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Sujata ji fab chap.Full of every emotion.Ashutosh and Nidhi and their ishqwala hot love.Armaan is really true and loving friend.Ashutosh love Nidhi more than anything.By time his love for Nidhi increaing hightly.Thanks sujata ji for the beautiful chap.We really understand the language of true love

Ena292Sujatha.rao

Post Reply New Post

Go to top