Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Ashutosh Droolers Club - OS /Siggies/ Caps etc! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 47

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonyjknum

I might not comment regularly but I really like your writing,infart your posts were one of the reasons for me joining the forum but now you have stopped making posts.I am really liking this Nidhi.
Now Ashutosh walking the ramp,I just hope that it is not to prove anything to anyone,the only reason I can think for which he should agree other than charity would be to walk for Anji's collection,lets hope that he doesnt changes beyond recognition.

thank you Sonia...Embarrassed

yes, charity or Anjie's collection would logically be the only reasons...but I don't know...but frankly, we fell in love with that shy, reserved and yet sensitive doctor Ashutosh was...in reality, people do change...but as an audience, when I find the character that I fell in love with going farther and farther away from his original personality, it makes me unhappy...

It is like in a marriage, you suddenly realize that you are no longer happy together because you are no longer the people you were!

They will probably justify this on the grounds that Anjie's models will not make it in the last minute...so, in order to save Anjie's show, Nidhi will compel Ashu to do it...or some such contrived track...my only point is where is the need for that...unless, it is again to make the point that young people live their life to the fullest or some such thing...I wonder...have we all been living half a life then?

the following is a comment I made on KPji's wall in this context...I am merely copy pasting it here for your benefit!

Sujatha Rao Ritu...the news is true...apparently it is being shown on the channel in the form of a written promo or whatever...I am really intrigued by this approach of the writers...what is this concept of togetherness that they are trying to project...doesn't the beauty of a couple with diverse tastes lie in the diversity...by making one impose her thoughts or tastes on the other, what is the point that they are trying to make...we all have examples of such couples close to our own lives...but I want to use Ajay Devgan and Kajol to make my point...since they are a couple living their lives in the public eye...thanks to the media, we know that Kajol is an extremely outgoing, bubbly woman with a bindaas attitude to life...whereas Ajay is just the opposite...he appears very reticent, speaks very little and keeps pretty much to himself...they have completely different sets of friends...Kajol actively socializes whereas Ajay is hardly seen around...but they have a more than decade old marriage and two lovely kids...isn't that beautiful...that they are able to be themselves and yet be together...love makes you do little things for your partner...things that would make them happy..but does it imply a personality transformation...is that even needed...and is that attractive from a story point of view...If Nidhi wants to be a model, I would understand...maybe Anjie can have a fashion show and Nidhi can be the show stopper...Ashutosh can indulge his wife by being present there and surely cheer for her even...that is love...when you don't particularly appreciate something but actively encourage your partner because she enjoys it...but does love turn you into a performing monkey...even the dance at Anjie's sangeet was out of character...but then, it was a couple thing...and AShutosh possibly pushed himself to do it because he did not want Nidhi to feel left out...but personally, I preferred the sweetness of their own sangeet...when he was clueless as to what to do and yet braved personal embarrassment to do it for her...because it was their big day...but repeatedly making Ashutosh do uncharacteristic things only to please his wife is beginning to grate...and the worst part is, leaving Nidhi tolerating Mallika's presence in her home out, we have not seen Nidhi do something completely uncharacteristic for her just to please Ashutosh..even Mallika's presence was more a humanitarian gesture to begin with..rather than about Ashutosh's personal tastes..and Nidhi herself has been projected as humane...so I would not call even that uncharacteristic...leads me to the question if marriage is not a two way street...or is this a show about how understanding and unselfish husbands are...isn't the reality most often the other way around...or is it that the younger generation of women get their way all the time...maybe women like us are not aware of this since we are dinosaurs!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 24 December 2012 at 2:06am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

moushuShobha4496aarundhatisharma.shivanividyasabdesonyjknumparmarA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ashutosh Droolers Club - OS /Siggies/ Caps etc! (Page 6)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aazeen02

IF-Rockerz

Aazeen02

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Hey sujatha akka!!!

Its going great, I tell you... Totally love it... Really sorry for no comments in the past many updates...

But the flow is going very smoothly... M really liking it...

Eaderly waiting for the next update..

Love...
Aazeen..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.rao

sonyjknum

IF-Rockerz

sonyjknum

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Yes Sujatha I agree with your views regarding marriage being a two way street ,I also fail to understand why would a person want to change in his or her partner the same traits which he or she fell in love with.I can agree with Nidhi wanting to make Ashu happy by giving him the pleasures which she think he might have missed out but hasnt he made it very clear what will give him utmost happiness,then do the makers think we audiences are so dumb that we are going to take all this in name of giving your partner happiness.I really felt very sad when Ashu asked DD to send Nidhi for seminar,for me that signals the Ekta kapoorisation of Ashutosh,no offence.

Edited by sonyjknum - 24 December 2012 at 2:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496Sujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonyjknum

Yes Sujatha I agree with your views regarding marriage being a two way street ,I also fail to understand why would a person want to change in his or her partner the same traits which he or she fell in love with.I can agree with Nidhi wanting to make Ashu happy by giving him the pleasures which she thinke he might have missed out but hasnt he made it very clear what will give him utmost happiness,then do the makers think we audiences are so dumb that we are goping to take all this in name of giving your partner happiness.I really felt very sad when Ashu asked DD to send Nidhi for seminar,for me that signals the Ekta kapoorisation of Ashutosh,no offence.

I said the exact same thing to KPji...I said Ashutosh and Nidhi are turning into Mihir and Tulsi Virani...

the only reason why I started watching this show was because the male character was strong and well-defined,,,unlike in other shows...

people question Dubey's right to cancel Nidhi's nomination...they say that he could have given her some other punishment for breaking rules...why take away something that she deserves and has worked for,,,

I just want to share with you a small incident that happened at IIT Madras,,,got to know of it through my daughter...

Her friend had consistently topped all his exams at IIT,,,this was his graduating year, and he was a sure shot for the Gold Medal for the Best Performer...just a couple of months before graduation, he and a few friends were experimenting with some mild drugs...now, by law, this is banned on campus but everybody knows everybody does it...however, this boy had never done it before...he just took a small whiff, because his friends wanted him to, and immediately he started feeling sick...he got terrified that he was going to die and rushed to the clinic on campus...of course, it was nothing serious...just a panic reaction...and he was fine...however, since he had been involved in something that was against the rules of the institution, he was stripped of the Gold Medal...

All the hard work and all the brilliance was not taken into consideration...only the fact that he had broken a rule,,,technically, the rule had nothing to do with his academic performance...they could have given him some other punishment...and yet, they took away his gold medal...

The point is when you break a rule, whatever be the reason, it implies that you are disrespecting the institution...Under the circumstances, the institution, and the people who form the powers that be there, have the right to decide on the quantum of punishment...four years of hard work down the drain in terms of the medal...but the boy had no choice but to accept it...too bad for him!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 24 December 2012 at 5:05am

sonyjknum

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aazeen02

Hey sujatha akka!!!

Its going great, I tell you... Totally love it... Really sorry for no comments in the past many updates...

But the flow is going very smoothly... M really liking it...

Eaderly waiting for the next update..

Love...
Aazeen..

Thank you Aazeen Embarrassed

glad that you are liking it!

Aazeen02

sharma.shivani

sharma.shivani

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Sujatha very emotional and fantastic chapters...read both the chapters at one go and that too at 4.30am

The uniqueness of your writing is the strong women characters you potray. I always feel that a woman should have her own identity and should be very strong. 

As for the show less said the better it is...after watching last episode, it felt like watching a teenage romance than a mature love story. What a wonderful way to show age gap Wink can't they come up with any innovative ideas . Another thing I always fail to understand is why after marriage a partner needs to change,why can't they be themselves. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moushuSujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.shivani

Sujatha very emotional and fantastic chapters...read both the chapters at one go and that too at 4.30am

The uniqueness of your writing is the strong women characters you potray. I always feel that a woman should have her own identity and should be very strong. 

As for the show less said the better it is...after watching last episode, it felt like watching a teenage romance than a mature love story. What a wonderful way to show age gap Wink can't they come up with any innovative ideas . Another thing I always fail to understand is why after marriage a partner needs to change,why can't they be themselves. 

Thank you Shivani Embarrassed

Glad that you enjoyed both chapters...

You know what...either we are getting too old for the show or the show is getting too young for us...what was a cult romance, and a mature one at that, is now reduced to pedestrian and juvenile drama for the most part!

s_danger

IF-Dazzler

s_danger

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Sujatha, Next update please...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top