Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Ashutosh Droolers Club - OS /Siggies/ Caps etc! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 47

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Ashutosh is all set to walk the ramp apparently...quite possibly, Sharad Kelkar will look smokin hot and will make all of us swoon when he strides down the ramp..but the idea of our Ashutosh on the ramp somehow rankles...since when did the quiet, dignified doctor turn a ramp model...even if it is for a cause or something...I mean I can imagine Ashutosh making out a cheque, singing a song even if it is a children's cause or something...but strut up and down a ramp...I don't know...

I don't know...but the Nidhi on the show and the Mallika in this FF seem rather similar to me...both are bent on moulding a man to suit their tastes!

Anyway, I suppose we need to forget all about characterization..and just drool over Mr Hawwt!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 23 December 2012 at 11:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BinatSSA777

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ashutosh Droolers Club - OS /Siggies/ Caps etc! (Page 5)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyotinayana

jyotinayana

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Hey Sujata it's a brand new day today! !!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.rao

aarundhati

aarundhati

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Oh Sujathaji...just fantastic chapters...I read both, chap.17 & 18 in one go...totally emotion-packed chapters... phenomenally good...chap.17 got me too emotional and brought tears to my eyes...the way you write makes one visualize each and every scene just the perfect way in front of the eyes with our show's ASHNI...can see that here Nids is just too very strong and Mallu too has lot of self-respect, unlike in the show...there she had stooped too low at times to retain, or I think I should say, grab  Ashu to herself alltime...but here Mallika does no longer want Ashu, who is Nid's possession now...liked her better here in this FF...

Chap.18 ki bhi kya baat hain...fantastic...best part is Ashu coming to know abt. Nid's pregnancy...sure Armaan too has successfully refrained from  discussing  anything related to Armaan's change of residence etc...his shifting over to Nid's place...all to support Nidhi 100%...awesome commitment levels...Hats off to Nidhi, Armaan and Anji tooo...!

This FF has made us pagal,deewana,crazzzyy...  etc...etc...etc...you are just marvellous...!Clap

Sujatha.rao

vidyasabde

Goldie

vidyasabde

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Ashutosh is all set to walk the ramp apparently...quite possibly, Sharad Kelkar will look smokin hot and will make all of us swoon when he strides down the ramp..but the idea of our Ashutosh on the ramp somehow rankles...since when did the quiet, dignified doctor turn a ramp model...even if it is for a cause or something...I mean I can imagine Ashutosh making out a cheque, singing a song even if it is a children's cause or something...but strut up and down a ramp...I don't know...

I don't know...but the Nidhi on the show and the Mallika in this FF seem rather similar to me...both are bent on moulding a man to suit their tastes!

Anyway, I suppose we need to forget all about characterization..and just drool over Mr Hawwt!

Actually love makes a person do most unusual things. Ashu in the show has never tested  the so many things which he should hve when young. 
Nidhi has no hichkichahat in expressing her desires with respect to Ashu and it should be so in every relation. now it is upto Ashu after trying once he likes it or not. Sometimes Nidhi's desires may sound weired but stiill she has full rights to express it infront of Ashu. Even Ashu can demand similarly from Nidhi ,but as yet he has not learned about his rights , he is learning to adjust with Nidhi. he has to learn that joy doubles if shared with beloved one.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shobha21Sujatha.raosonyjknum

sonyjknum

IF-Rockerz

sonyjknum

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
I might not comment regularly but I really like your writing,infart your posts were one of the reasons for me joining the forum but now you have stopped making posts.I am really liking this Nidhi.
Now Ashutosh walking the ramp,I just hope that it is not to prove anything to anyone,the only reason I can think for which he should agree other than charity would be to walk for Anji's collection,lets hope that he doesnt changes beyond recognition.

Sujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidyasabde

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Actually love makes a person do most unusual things. Ashu in the show has never tested  the so many things which he should hve when young. 
Nidhi has no hichkichahat in expressing her desires with respect to Ashu and it should be so in every relation. now it is upto Ashu after trying once he likes it or not. Sometimes Nidhi's desires may sound weired but stiill she has full rights to express it infront of Ashu. Even Ashu can demand similarly from Nidhi ,but as yet he has not learned about his rights , he is learning to adjust with Nidhi. he has to learn that joy doubles if shared with beloved one.

Vidya, maybe I am old-fashioned or maybe I am too individualistic...but I don't like imposing my thoughts or desires on people...I am not saying it is wrong for everyone...just that I do not like it...even today, after two decades of marriage, I do not let my husband tell me what to do or what to wear...and I do not do it either...and frankly, I liked the mature, sensitive and reserved Ashutosh very much...this new version does not hold much appeal to me as a viewer...like I said, It works fine for Sharad Kelkar...but not for Ashutosh...purely from my pov of course!

and frankly, I hope Ashutosh does not demand anything from Nidhi...that would make him change beyond recognition...the fact that he has not pushed her even on something as significant as a baby, despite his own desires, is indicative of his respect for space in a relationship!

I liked the Nidhi who respected Ashutosh's space and did not compel him to dance, be it at their Sangeet or at Anjie's Sangeet...his gesture acquired so much more significance there, simply because it was done out of love!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 24 December 2012 at 1:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sharma.shivanishobha21vidyasabdesonyjknum

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarundhati

Oh Sujathaji...just fantastic chapters...I read both, chap.17 & 18 in one go...totally emotion-packed chapters... phenomenally good...chap.17 got me too emotional and brought tears to my eyes...the way you write makes one visualize each and every scene just the perfect way in front of the eyes with our show's ASHNI...can see that here Nids is just too very strong and Mallu too has lot of self-respect, unlike in the show...there she had stooped too low at times to retain, or I think I should say, grab  Ashu to herself alltime...but here Mallika does no longer want Ashu, who is Nid's possession now...liked her better here in this FF...

Chap.18 ki bhi kya baat hain...fantastic...best part is Ashu coming to know abt. Nid's pregnancy...sure Armaan too has successfully refrained from  discussing  anything related to Armaan's change of residence etc...his shifting over to Nid's place...all to support Nidhi 100%...awesome commitment levels...Hats off to Nidhi, Armaan and Anji tooo...!

This FF has made us pagal,deewana,crazzzyy...  etc...etc...etc...you are just marvellous...!Clap

Thank you Aarundhati Embarrassed

I am so glad that you enjoyed both the chapters!

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyotinayana

Hey Sujata it's a brand new day today! !!!!

Before evening, Dr Jyoti

jyotinayana

Post Reply New Post

Go to top