Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Ashutosh Droolers Club - OS /Siggies/ Caps etc! (Page 43)

Post Reply New Post

Page 43 of 47

vidyasabde

Goldie

vidyasabde

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
count me too in the droolers club.
where is your os? i did not see it.
don't want to miss it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.rao

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ashutosh Droolers Club - OS /Siggies/ Caps etc! (Page 43)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ena292

Nice! Truly liked it...thanks fr d cute os! Clap Clap 1 rqst! Will u inform in d subject bar when u update an os?

Thanks Ena Embarrassed

Glad you liked it..

Will update subject...but I do update the index on page 1

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.shivani

Absolutely wonderful OS Sujatha. There are very few people whom I look up to and you are one of them.  l love your thought process and respect you for standing up to for what you believe in, there are very few people who can do it. 

You are the reason I joined this forum and i hope that you will not stop writing and making posts here because of some people who are very rigid in there thinking. Please Please Please don't deprive us of your thought provoking writing because of them. 

Looking forward to many more from you. 

thanks Shivani Embarrassed

You are among the first people that I started actively interacting with on this forum...and I have always found our exchanges interesting...I think neither of us is a fan of this show ...in the sense that neither of us feels obliged to watch the show even when we do not like what is being shown...

I truly enjoy interacting with such a diverse group of people...so, I've decided to stick around so long as there are a few who might still like to interact with me...I have no issues with disagreement...am even willing to change my views if people can give me convincing reasons...but insidious remarks and targeting are not going to bother me anymore...they only make me feel more important than I really am...LOL

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 28 December 2012 at 11:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssktlksharma.shivanihilarious44

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidyasabde

count me too in the droolers club.
where is your os? i did not see it.
don't want to miss it.

Welcome to the club, Dr Vidya 

the OS is on page 40..

vidyasabde

Poolicious

Poolicious

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Sujatha Di.. I was away for a while.. read the FF.. loved it! Read the 2 OS's too.. Awesome! I have actually copied the whole FF in my word doc.. its become like 1 of my fav books which I read whenever I have a mood to and I didnt wanna go searching in the forum! :D Thanks for the lovely writing! Please keep it up!!!

Sujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poolicious

Sujatha Di.. I was away for a while.. read the FF.. loved it! Read the 2 OS's too.. Awesome! I have actually copied the whole FF in my word doc.. its become like 1 of my fav books which I read whenever I have a mood to and I didnt wanna go searching in the forum! :D Thanks for the lovely writing! Please keep it up!!!

thank you Pooja Embarrassed

Am really glad you enjoyed it!

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Every FF, every OS talks of Ashutosh and Nidhi becoming parents. Is this reflective of what the majority of the audience wants to see on the show sooner or later? I wonder!

sonyjknum

sonyjknum

IF-Rockerz

sonyjknum

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
We all (majority atleast ) made it very clear that we want to see Ashni's baby and now it is upto writers and more importantly the KTLK team including the channel and the producer to grant our wishes.Nothing other than the baby track is going to work in the long run.
I wonder if in next track Nidhi is going to learn about Baba's illness before Ashu and then Baba will ask her not to disclose it to Ashu as he will be completely shattered ,this way we can have a very strong emotional track which can go on for a while ,it will really be a very good track if handled properly,but I want to end it positively.

Sujatha.rao

Post Reply New Post

Go to top