Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Ashutosh Droolers Club - OS /Siggies/ Caps etc! (Page 40)

Post Reply New Post

Page 40 of 47

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyotinayana

Sujata   with sk playing ashu    to justify physical insecurities are difficult! !! Especially to all us confirmed sk droolers!!!!!!!   But remember ashu the character was never comfortable when any one commented on his good looks    Apart from his capabilities as a neurosurgeon he is insecure about everything    This stems from him being an abandoned child     He I think is still surprised that someone like nidhi can fall for him

Totally agree. Dr Jyoti...as an abandoned child, Ashutosh suffers from deep insecurities...and yes, he has never been comfortable with comments on his physical attributes...he reacts strongly to negative comments and tries to brush aside compliments,,,and because of the disparity in age, he is quite surprised that Nidhi fell for him...however, despite this, I personally find him more secure in their relationship then she is,,,which is quite strange!

Ashutosh wants and will not settle for anything short of unconditional acceptance...be it over Hair dye or Mallika...he wants Nidhi to accept him just the way he is,...not feel apologetic or ashamed of him...it might even be unfair but that is the way he has been...but now, slowly he is thawing and understanding that a criticism or comment does not imply rejection...this is actually a very good thing...

Let me give you a small example...instead of getting into this lack of fitness thing, Ashutosh could have been shown spontaneously addressing something that Nidhi had pointed out earlier as obvious reflection of his growing years,,,..for example, he could have been shown applying  hair dye...and when, Nidhi questions him on it, he could have given her an embarrassed look and told her he wants to look the way she wants him to...so, the disparity in their ages does not seem so apparent to the world...somewhere, his own insecurtities on that count would have also come through this way...and besides, this would have brought wonderful closure to a loop...a man who wanted unconditional acceptance now wants to try and do things that his partner had earlier asked of him...he wants to make her happy even if it means doing things that he had earlier rejected...

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 28 December 2012 at 4:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amit1944sharma.shivanihilarious44

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ashutosh Droolers Club - OS /Siggies/ Caps etc! (Page 40)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dhruvih

dhruvih

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
add me pls...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruvih

add me pls...

Welcome Dhruvi!

Mithalee02

IF-Rockerz

Mithalee02

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
sujataji i am so happy...atleast isi bahane aap hamare paas rahogi is forum main...and rahi baat ashu ki,i am missing him so much sujataji (i think u understand main kiske baare main baat kari Cry )

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hilarious44Sujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged

My take on the age-gap

Ashutosh looked at his reflection intently.

'Did he look too old for Nidhi?'

It was a thought that had been working at the back of his mind, ever since they had made a pact about doing things that pleased the other. It was one of the first things she had asked of him after all, leading to their first lover's tiff too!

He tentatively touched the strands of grey at his temple.

Why had he made such a big deal of it then?

Was he worried that she was secretly conscious of the gap in their years?

Was it because he wanted her to accept him with all his flaws, grey hair included?

Was it because he wanted to test her love?

To see, if she would stay on with him even if he did nothing to camouflage his age!

He knew he could do nothing about how old he was! But, was it so hard to make it a little less obvious? Particularly, if it made her a little happy?

Having made up his mind, he drove to the nearest supermarket.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks Anjie...I knew I could count on you. The outfits are looking just awesome. I think this fashion show Is not only going to make money for the hospital but establish you as a star in the world of fashion!"

Anjie smiled.

"I hope so! Actually, I should be the one thanking you for the opportunity. Hope Jeejaji is okay with all this now!"

"He hardly has a choice now! Anyway, it is for the hospital cause. So, I think he will be just as happy when we win the challenge!"

The car had drawn up in front of her house by then.

Nidhi took leave from Anjie and walked into the house.

She walked into their bedroom, only to stop in surprise.

Was he doing what she thought he was?

He looked up at her and smiled.

"You're back so soon?"

"What are you doing?"

He held up the hair dye brush.

"What do you think?"

"But why?"

"Maybe I want to look young and trendy too!"

"But the last time when I...?"

He dropped the brush in the bowl and got up.

"Maybe I am a different man now?"

"What?"

"Nidhi, I was stubborn and wanted you to accept me without any artifice. And you did too!"

"So?"

"Since we have now decided to do things that will make the other happy, I thought I would start here!"

Nidhi blinked back the sudden spurt of tears.

"You didn't have to. I love you the way you are!"

"I know you do. But maybe, I wanted to make myself a little better for you. And I don't mean the hair dye!"

Nidhi walked up to him and hugged him around the waist, her head resting on his chest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KGH was agog with the news of Dr Ashutosh's dyed hair the next day.

There were even rude comments that the old man had suddenly woken up to the fact that he had a much younger wife!

Ashutosh did not give it a thought! Let the world say what it did. While Nidhi had taken pride in his grey hair for his sake, he took pride in covering them up for hers!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 28 December 2012 at 6:06am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993drssamit1944aarti1303sharma.shivaniswathimanjula69ssktlkPooliciousnandiniboseSSA777ssss97hilarious44saibanushobha21fanktlkjayasree.raoarunsunita_gmChitrathandeepali.rocksonyjknum..oneOone..

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Aww This is so cute..."While Nidhi had taken pride in his grey hair for his sake, he took pride in covering them up for hers!" 

this line explained everything Sujatha di ...Loved this OS so much  Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

amit1944hilarious44ssss97shobha21ariyadasaSujatha.rao

bc123456

IF-Dazzler

bc123456

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Enjoyed reading your OS nut you always write well, it's been a pleasure to read your works the language and script perfect. As for the stubble somehow does not go with senior doc image if you see in real life too most drs are either cleanshaven or have a goatee neatly trimmed. Like being formally dressed to hospi people are seldom in jeans and t shirts probably same about the stubble, even if senior enough to make rules you don't break them though SK looks hood in a stubble too

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amit1944sharma.shivaniSujatha.rao

aarundhati

aarundhati

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up GOOD One...they r seeking the happiness that lies in pleasing each other...although the hair-dye ceases to be of any more importance to Nids now...she is just too touched and pleased by the sheer gesture...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amit1944Sujatha.rao

Post Reply New Post

Go to top