Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Ashutosh Droolers Club - OS /Siggies/ Caps etc! (Page 39)

sonyjknum IF-Rockerz
sonyjknum
sonyjknum

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
I think they lost the plot midway,it all started well with DD's measures and all but like before characters got forgotten(old couple),yes for Nidhi it has become war which is hard to justify but again Ashu is going to be the saving grace as despite being opposed to the idea of fashion show and despite tolerating all of Nidhi's taunts which I somehow find impossible to digest like in yesterday's episode the way she was referring to Ashu being not fit enough and all to Aditi,it was cheap for me,not the massage,Ashu will help her out as he cant see her lose.For me that is love and that is marriage where to try to fill in the gaps for your partner.
Ashutosh was looking stunning in that dark t-shirt.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshirley

Thank you Shirley Embarrassed

glad you liked it...

I think being you can still be childlike and impulsive, without being juvenile...after all child like and childish are two different things...on Ashu, like I said, when Ashu goes missing, you can drool on Sharad instead...
[/QUOTE]

I agree with you but then I think its still better than so many earlier tracks (Mallu illness and re-re-entry, khushi, etc.) so enjoying it. but yes its silly and childlike,

I watch two other shows - khtv and balh, frankly, both have undigestable stuff, so, ktlk, though silly sometimes is still better...atleast i can laugh at its silliness. 
[/QUOTE]

I do not watch any other show,,,watched BALH for a bit...gave it up when it got stupid...

I did not watch the Khushi track after a point because it became pointless...but at least it had a semblance of emotional depth to start out with...the Mallika pregnancy track could have been a beautiful track...but unfortunately, it came too soon on the heels of her illness track...but then, I look for strong emotional content in stories...and I love watching complex human drama...and I expect a degree of depth in characterization...all of which are missing currently...but then again, this is my pov...!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 27 December 2012 at 11:54pm

amit1944

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonyjknum

I think they lost the plot midway,it all started well with DD's measures and all but like before characters got forgotten(old couple),yes for Nidhi it has become war which is hard to justify but again Ashu is going to be the saving grace as despite being opposed to the idea of fashion show and despite tolerating all of Nidhi's taunts which I somehow find impossible to digest like in yesterday's episode the way she was referring to Ashu being not fit enough and all to Aditi,it was cheap for me,not the massage,Ashu will help her out as he cant see her lose.For me that is love and that is marriage where to try to fill in the gaps for your partner.
Ashutosh was looking stunning in that dark t-shirt.

Sonia, you know what..,I adore Ashutosh...but yet, I cannot bear to see the female protagonist being trivialised thus...hence my problem...yes, I cringe every time she speaks to Aditi about Ashutosh...how can she forget that Aditi is his subordinate...and her broad hints about a fit husband being good for you know what was very cheap...!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amit1944sonyjknum

Shee_xaan IF-Rockerz
Shee_xaan
Shee_xaan

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amit1944PooliciousSujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shee_xaan

Shee darling..love you for this...Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amit1944sonyjknumShee_xaan

jyotinayana Senior Member
jyotinayana
jyotinayana

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
The present track is lighthearted and fun   it is enjoyable       few stray comments can be ignored      ashu's insecurities as an older partner understandable       nidhi' s     inappropriate comments reflect her immaturity      which is what the writer is trying to potray     both are learning from their mistakes      this is the underlying theme I think    which is well realistic     so let's sit back and enjoy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooliciousshobha21Sujatha.raoShee_xaan

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyotinayana

The present track is lighthearted and fun   it is enjoyable       few stray comments can be ignored      ashu's insecurities as an older partner understandable       nidhi' s     inappropriate comments reflect her immaturity      which is what the writer is trying to potray     both are learning from their mistakes      this is the underlying theme I think    which is well realistic     so let's sit back and enjoy

Dr Jyoti, Ashutosh's insecurities as an older partner would be perfectly justified...if they had not been physical insecurities..because the images simply do not justify the point...to be frank, this would have worked if MB had still been playing Ashutosh...silly yes, but the hair dye and specs thing worked at a logical level because it was him...with Sharad taking over, the creatives would be best off glossing over the physical disparities and insecurities...and instead make it a difference in terms of perceptions and attitudes...

and on Nidhi being mature or otherwise...I would like to reserve my judgment on what the writers are trying to convey...the writer has already made a sweeping statement justifying her...so, I don't know!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 27 December 2012 at 10:58pm

jyotinayana

jyotinayana Senior Member
jyotinayana
jyotinayana

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Sujata   with sk playing ashu    to justify physical insecurities are difficult! !! Especially to all us confirmed sk droolers!!!!!!!   But remember ashu the character was never comfortable when any one commented on his good looks    Apart from his capabilities as a neurosurgeon he is insecure about everything    This stems from him being an abandoned child     He I think is still surprised that someone like nidhi can fall for him

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amit1944aarti1303sonyjknumSujatha.rao

Go to top