Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Ashutosh Droolers Club - OS /Siggies/ Caps etc! (Page 29)

Post Reply New Post

Page 29 of 47

hilarious44

Goldie

hilarious44

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Originally posted by hilarious44

Oh wow...congratulations Fatimah...Am so happy for you... Hug  So, is this an arranged match ya phir love shove ka maamla hai...aur aapka Apne Ashuji...what is he like?

Thanku so so much Sujatha ji...
Love shov hamaray bus ki baat naiWink..Its pure arrange marriage...Believe in love after marriage...Embarrassed
Ab hum apnay mun say apne ashuji ki kya tareef karain...Blushing...
God did i say that cheap line..LOLLOL

Fatimah...love makes the best of us say cheesy things LOL

So, is he a doctor too?

LOL...
Thats quite unlike me thats y cudnt digest it..
No he is a mechanical engineer..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ena292Sujatha.raoAazeen02

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ashutosh Droolers Club - OS /Siggies/ Caps etc! (Page 29)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ena292

Goldie

Ena292

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Hey! Pls meri os saiyaan ka copy paste iss post me karo na! I have nt my lappy with me...bt i want u all to drool over that jealous ashu! Pls...pls!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.rao

Ena292

Goldie

Ena292

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged

Oh wow...congratulations Fatimah...Am so happy for you... Hug So, is this an arranged match ya phir love shove ka maamla hai...aur aapka Apne Ashuji...what is he like?

<font color="#0000ff">Thanku so so much Sujatha ji...</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Love shov hamaray bus ki baat naiWink..Its pure arrange marriage...Believe in love after marriage...Embarrassed</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Ab hum apnay mun say apne ashuji ki kya tareef karain...Blushing...</font>
<font color="#0000ff">God did i say that cheap line..LOL</font>LOL

Fatimah...love makes the best of us say cheesy thingsLOL

So, is he a doctor too?

LOL...
hey! Fatima di,apki shaadi hain? Wow! Pata nehi meri maa-papa meri shaadi kab karayenge! LOL LOL harwaqt sirf padai or padai!

hilarious44

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged

Oh wow...congratulations Fatimah...Am so happy for you... Hug  So, is this an arranged match ya phir love shove ka maamla hai...aur aapka Apne Ashuji...what is he like?

Thanku so so much Sujatha ji...
Love shov hamaray bus ki baat naiWink..Its pure arrange marriage...Believe in love after marriage...Embarrassed
Ab hum apnay mun say apne ashuji ki kya tareef karain...Blushing...
God did i say that cheap line..LOLLOL

Fatimah...love makes the best of us say cheesy things LOL

So, is he a doctor too?

LOL...

That is nice...my husband's an engineer too..and so is my son...only problem...they are a little too logical LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ena292hilarious44

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
This is Ena's OS...copy pasting it here for the benefit of all the Ashu Droolers!

saiyaan

it was the last day of their internship...nidhi,joya,rayan,rohan and priyanka! they had completed their internship in kgh successfully under the famous neurosurgeon and dean of kgh'dr.ashutosh! all of them were very happy as they were now complete doctors nd fully ready to serve the people...but among them someone was feeling very restless and unhappy...and she was none other than nidhi'the bubbly and always cheerful intern of kgh!

with her childish nature and beautiful smile...she could easily capture one's attention and made place in their hearts...she was the life of that hospital...her simple nd crazy pranks always made people laugh...nd she loved to make them laugh!

though she hadn't any fondness for this profession...but when she first stepped into kgh...nd met with dr.ashutosh...and observed him serving the people...she immensely fall in love with this ...she wanted to capture every quality of him...as she saw him saving life of many serious patients...saw him serving many poor people without any self need!

and without her acknowledgement she falls in love with that person...dr.ashutosh!

the feelings of love is something that made u feel the queen of the world...and when nidhi realize that she was in love with dr.ashutosh...she felt the same...she felt like flying like butterfly...without giving a thought that how the people even the man whom she loved how would response!

she tried many times to give signal of her feelings to him...but every time she failed! as if dr.ashutosh didn't want to see what she want! and in trying of confessing her love...there was the end of her internship in kgh...and probably the last day in kgh with that person she loved...her feelings would remain untold to him!

nidhi was totally absentminded when dr.ashutosh entered in the interns common room...to say them final good bye and wished luck for their future! he rolled his eyes all over the room...nd his eyes fixed on nidhi...just when rohan called his name'dr.ashutosh!

nidhi eyes got its glimps hearing his name...and she looked at him...nd caught him looking at her...but this time she had found something strange in those eyes of him...some kind of pain...pain for loosing her?? no...that couldn't be true...he didn't love her...nd always treated her as a careless ,childish intern!there must be something wrong in her observation!

...hello! interns! so at last u r capable fully for this noble profession!

all of them smiled with a pride in their face! ashu also smiled nd continued'so! hope u all will make best use of ur knowledge what u gained here...best of luck!

...thank u,sir!'all of them said except nidhi nd asu's cursery eyes look that!

...dr.nidhi? r u all right?'he asked with his manly tone!

nidhi starled..looked at him ...nodded'yes,sir!

he wanted to ask further question but stopped looking at her eyes...he knew her inner feelings though...and without having knowledge..he had the same feelings for her...but..but he knew the real world...wasn't a fantasy where she lived...nd their unmatched relation wouldn't acceptable to them! he knew!!

one years...long one year he had hid his feelings,deep within his very soul..away from the eyes of the spectators! one year he had hid his feelings from her..he behaved with her as nothing more than the dean...but he desire more...he wished to be someone she could open to, someone she wake up in the morning and smiled...someone she can lean on him when the world weighs heavy on her shoulders!

but that couldn't happen in real life...and may be from today she will go and enter in a new life far from him...forgetting all this fantasy...all about him!

he was about to go from there when nidhi called her from behind'dr.ashutosh!

he stopped..closed her eyes..as if trying to capture her sweet voice in his ear...then turned and looked again at her!

saiyaan...naino ki bhasha samjhe na...naino ki bhasha samjhena...!! kuch to hain jaroor..dill mera kitnaaa majbur!

janke bhi tu janenaaa...saiyaan!!

both were lost in their eyes for quite some moments..then broken their trance..!

...main janti hoon ap bahot busy rehte hain..par fir bhi meri ak akhri request thi apse! kya ap..ap aj sham hamari interns ki fairwell party me aayenge?---she looked pleadingly with her beautiful eyes that ashu hadn't the heart to refuse her! though he knew this fairwell means some more cute but at the same time bitter moments for him! but he agreed..agreed for her..his nidhi!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in the afternoon!! all were ready for the party...in royal cafee..ashutosh went there wearing a semiformal attire...jeans..nd a white shirt! he was looking immensely handsome and drooling worthy! the first thing which he searched was nidhi in that crowd! but she was no where in sight!

he entered the hall...nd join other seniors doctor...fixing his eyes on the door! after half an hour...nidhi reached there...wearing a white sleevless  dress with a white pearl set...she was looked just like a princess...or a white fairy without its wings! ashutosh eyes were fixed on her...as he was mesmerized with that heavenly beauty!!

his trance broke when a handsome young guy stood beside her holding her waist! he felt a tug in his heart thinking nidhi..his nidhi with someone else infront of him!

he saw them entering the hall and nidhi introducing him with her friends! he saw nidhi smiling broadly ...and in this whole time she even hadn't glanced at him!

he felt pain...deep in his heart...he thought that he would be happy if she will find someone else for her...but he was wrong...totally wrong! it was very hard to see ur loving one with someone else!!

ashu saw them going towards the dance floor...there was a slow song in background...nd they started to dance with the music!he saw that guy's hand on her waist...and her hand on his...they looked perfect with eachother...but it painful for him to see them like that!

they were smiling...talking ...and totally engrossed in one another! ashu couldn't see that for a long time...nd make his way from there...when he saw the guy nearing his mouth near her!

and that was enough for ashu! he went straight to the dance floor...hold nidhi's hand...nd pulled her along with him!

nidhi felt him grab her arm from behind her and yank her into the hallway...she offered no resistence. she did not even care if anyone had seen them...he led her down the dark hallway to the back of the house towards the garden!he said nothing as he walked with angry force along the hard wood floors! his large black boot echoed throughout the empty space as they struck the floor!the glass double doors conservatory creaked loudly when he opened them!

moonlight  flooded the room filled with exotic vegetations,casting shadows all around them!

he whipped her body around to face him as he shoved her around the wall. his gaze was fierce and his body shook from frustration.

nidhi felt herself grow breathless.in all the year she has known him ...she had never seen him this angry before!looking back on it now,she may had pushed him too far this time.he looked crazy. he took a step towards her and placed his hands on either side of her head on the stone wall! nidhi flinched slightly. he leaned in closer and starred at her with an intensity that struck to her core! his breath was labored like a bull ready for battle...it blew her dark black hair around her as it tickled her cheek. she didn't dare give it attention..she didn't dare move her gaze from his.they stood out against the black of his hair that was hanging in his face! he didn't blink...didn't move! he just stood over her and stared at her,almost daring her to turn away from him!his bare exposed chest rose and fall before her!the white shirt he wore had been ripped open!

...i.-i think u miss understood.'her words trailed silent when his hands balled into fists on either side of her head!

this was beginning to make her uncomfortable! she wished he would just start yelling at her and get it over with! the way he was lookingat her was unlike him! he never professed his love..she danced with her childhood friend to make him jealouse...and her friend knew all about her feelings for dr.ashutosh! actually this idea was also his to make him jealous...and it really works!

...r u going to say something?---nidhi asked him but ashu didn't move!

...i am not a mind reader u know!'she searched his gaze for any change.

...i will not allow u to treat me in this manner!

he leaned in closer to her face'oh no?'he finally said with a deep tone.

she narrowed her eyes to him!

...what was hapening there with that guy huh?

...apko usse kya?'she retorted!

his body moved nearer to her.she couldn't push herself against the wall any further! the tense anger coming off of him was paralizing. she needed to look away. his gaze burned into her,through her and left her fightining for a steady breath!

...mujhe kya nidhi?mujhe kya? tum janti nahin?'he slid his hands up the wallaned nd rested on his elbows at her head! with the rise of her breath her chest grazed against his.

...nahin! nahin janti main! apne to kabhi kuch nehi kaha! aur mujhe bhi hamesha..

...sshhh..'he leaned a little closer .---i love u ,nidhi! love u!

nidhi chocked nd looked up at him with teary eyes!

...i can't see u with any other except me,nidhi! i just can't!'he touched his head with her's nd closed his eyes as there was tears!

...dr.ashutosh...

...so u like to flirt that is what u were doing with that guy!'he watched her eyes closely!

she didn't replied!

...u knew what u were doing?'he roard at her! her lips parted at what he says!

...u knew i was watching u too! u knew how i would react to it! u knew it pains me ..but still u were with that guy.na!

she lowered her eyes but said---aur main kya karti?bataiye?apne to mujhe aj hospital me final good bye keh dia tha!

he pulled her chin up to face him'nidhi! don't dare to do this again! otherwise i will kill u!!

they were now almost nose to nose! he saw her tense at his closeness,but more than that he felt her quiverfrom his words to her!he had never before drawn this near to her...not this way!

...u havn't any idea what u r doing to me! i could have killed a man tonight because of u!

nidhi gazed back up into his eyes ...she said softly'i'm sorry.pls forgive me!

ashu leaned in and kissed her without another thought!she slid her hands up his bare chest and wrapped them around his neck!

...i'm also very sorry for make u wait..for not letting u know my love for u,nidhi! but believe me..i love u!

nidhi cupped his face...gave a soft kiss on his lips nd told--- i love u too,ashutosh! i love u veru very much!

Edited by Ena292 - 26 December 2012 at 9:08pm

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 27 December 2012 at 6:54am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

amit1944Shobha4496aarti1303saibanuSSA777hilarious44Aazeen02Mithalee02

hilarious44

Goldie

hilarious44

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ena292

hey! Fatima di,apki shaadi hain? Wow! Pata nehi meri maa-papa meri shaadi kab karayenge! LOL LOL harwaqt sirf padai or padai!

LOLLOLLOLLOL..
Awww Ena...wait for the right time n right guy...Embarrassed
I can very well understand this padai padai thing..had been listening to this whole my life n still its a never ending thing...LOL

Ena292

hilarious44

Goldie

hilarious44

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged

That is nice...my husband's an engineer too..and so is my son...only problem...they are a little too logical LOL

I can understand that now...Had a couple of meetings with him n i know what u are saying...LOGICAngry

Sujatha.raoSuvika.

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged

I can understand that now...Had a couple of meetings with him n i know what u are saying...LOGICAngry

LOL

hilarious44Suvika.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top