Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Ashutosh Droolers Club - OS /Siggies/ Caps etc! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 47

Page 1
Page   of 47
Page 3 Page 47

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Sujata ji what a chap! really loved it.Mallika is really strong woman.Nidhi is 6 months pregnant.And Ashutosh don't know about that.Armaan is the cutest in whole PPW.Really don't know what will happen next? Oh sorry,Congrates for the new thread.Sujataji i want to ask a question?this is not related to this chap or this ppw.But as a doctor i want to know.If Mother is pregnant and suffering from Pre Diabetes,Will this effects her own baby? kya baby Autestic hone ka khatara hota hai? i don't know about medical terms.Please don't laugh or get angry with my question sujataji.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.rao

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ashutosh Droolers Club - OS /Siggies/ Caps etc! (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vidishaa

IF-Rockerz

Vidishaa

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Superb..I am logging in after 3-4 days...read 3 chapters in one go...loved every bit of them...good that Ashu has come to know about their child

Sujatha.rao

jyothi_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

jyothi_cool

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
awesome part cont soon

Sujatha.rao

vidyasabde

Goldie

vidyasabde

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
oh! what a twist !
very interesting progress...how Ashu is going to handle this surprise...is going to be hot...in every way...am i right Sujataji?

loved the chapter.Clap

Sujatha.rao

jyotinayana

jyotinayana

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Were you the one to ask me   yeh kuch jyada nahi hua!!!!!! I am at a remote place with a poor network and trying to read the updates     thanks anyway

Sujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pansy123

What a loss it would have been? or should I say what a murder it would have been if the story would have remained unsaid???????

Congratulations on your new thread! Keep writing!

Thank you Embarrassed

I would have always regretted leaving something unfinished too...thanks to you guys, I am on the verge of finishing it...so thank you really!

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmart

Sujata ji what a chap! really loved it.Mallika is really strong woman.Nidhi is 6 months pregnant.And Ashutosh don't know about that.Armaan is the cutest in whole PPW.Really don't know what will happen next? Oh sorry,Congrates for the new thread.Sujataji i want to ask a question?this is not related to this chap or this ppw.But as a doctor i want to know.If Mother is pregnant and suffering from Pre Diabetes,Will this effects her own baby? kya baby Autestic hone ka khatara hota hai? i don't know about medical terms.Please don't laugh or get angry with my question sujataji.

Thank you Alka Embarrassed

Yes, Mallika is a very strong woman...all my women are strong...I don't know how to write weak, soft women...Embarrassed

On your question, I don't think the child will necessarily contract or be impacted if a mother has gestational diabetes...but I don't think I am qualified to answer this one...I hope one of our docs answers this one...

Drs Malvika, Jyoti and Vidya...could you please clarify on this?

parmarA

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidishaa

Superb..I am logging in after 3-4 days...read 3 chapters in one go...loved every bit of them...good that Ashu has come to know about their child

Thanks Vidishaa Embarrassed

He had to know sooner or later, didn't he?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top