Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Ashutosh Droolers Club - OS /Siggies/ Caps etc! (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 47

aarundhati

aarundhati

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Several bows from me Sujathaji for such a wonderful end...it was indeed entertaining too...
"Shut up, Armaan! We're not in court yet. You need not speak on behalf of your client!"
When we are so distanced In heart and mind, what does a month or two earlier matter!"
She turned on her heel and walked out, her dignity wrapped around her like a cloak.
"I am glad that you know, Mama! Now, I can do what I have been wanting to do for long!"

She laid her head on her mother's chest and let go of the grief that she had been suppressing for long.

Oh...those were indeed great lines...Sujathaji...Clap

A piece of paper is not going to lend me or our son any greater respectability or security. Our mutual love alone provides that!"
"I am so happy, Ashutosh! Her acceptance matters more to me than any law!"

SUPERB...Their mutual love indeed makes you bow down to it... indescribable indeed..!

"Don't go anywhere. And don't have the baby before I am back!"

"No..don't come here!"

"What? Don't tell me Nidhi has decided to dump Ashu?"

The man looked at Nidhi fearfully, like she was a ticking time bomb.

That was a good and hilarious one indeed...

And finally, what an ending...

"What else would I be when my world is in my arms?"

"What else would I be when I am in your arms?"

Even the cynical Dr Prabha could not help her eyes moistening at the picture of love that the couple made, with their son in their arms!

Clap...No words to describe this most wonderful and unconventional journey...God...wish it would have never ended...Thanks a lottt...!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.rao

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ashutosh Droolers Club - OS /Siggies/ Caps etc! (Page 17)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

what a grand finale Sujatha!!! divorce, marriage and birth!!! but i am happy with one thing...they got married BEFORE the child was born...am not saying the conventions of the society are above everything and anything but i am glad the child has the security of the name along with love...sometimes, it does matter a lot...

waiting for epilogue...

Thank you Suja Embarrassed

Who better than Ashutosh to understand the importance of social sanction? I guess it made their happiness more complete!

Veenaper

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SSA777

Sujatha, what a finish.  ClapClap  Awesome.  Waiting for the epilogue.

Thank you Sha Embarrassed

SSA777

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarundhati

Several bows from me Sujathaji for such a wonderful end...it was indeed entertaining too...
"Shut up, Armaan! We're not in court yet. You need not speak on behalf of your client!"
When we are so distanced In heart and mind, what does a month or two earlier matter!"
She turned on her heel and walked out, her dignity wrapped around her like a cloak.
"I am glad that you know, Mama! Now, I can do what I have been wanting to do for long!"

She laid her head on her mother's chest and let go of the grief that she had been suppressing for long.

Oh...those were indeed great lines...Sujathaji...Clap

A piece of paper is not going to lend me or our son any greater respectability or security. Our mutual love alone provides that!"
"I am so happy, Ashutosh! Her acceptance matters more to me than any law!"

SUPERB...Their mutual love indeed makes you bow down to it... indescribable indeed..!

"Don't go anywhere. And don't have the baby before I am back!"

"No..don't come here!"

"What? Don't tell me Nidhi has decided to dump Ashu?"

The man looked at Nidhi fearfully, like she was a ticking time bomb.

That was a good and hilarious one indeed...

And finally, what an ending...

"What else would I be when my world is in my arms?"

"What else would I be when I am in your arms?"

Even the cynical Dr Prabha could not help her eyes moistening at the picture of love that the couple made, with their son in their arms!

Clap...No words to describe this most wonderful and unconventional journey...God...wish it would have never ended...Thanks a lottt...!

Thank you Aarundhati Embarrassed

Am so very glad you enjoyed this journey just as much as I did...and thank you for bearing with me patiently during the break!

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Okay folks...the epilogue is here too...as promised...sigh...am I relieved or what!

Epilogue

Five years later

"Mumma...wake up...!"

Nidhi woke up with a start.

"Baby...what happened?"

"Come to the living room!"

Five year old Akash ordered her peremptorily.

What did he want at this time of the night?

Nidhi glanced at the clock blearily!

"Why darling? Do you want something?"

He shook his head vigorously,

"Then?"

"Because your birthday is waiting there for you!"

Nidhi's lips curved automatically.

So, this was all her darling husband's plan!

And he was using her own words back at her!

Nidhi recalled the time they had celebrated his birthday together for the first time.

How she had woke him up at midnight with the very same words. How she had made him cut his birthday cake before they had proceeded to smear it all over each other and then cleaned it all up in deliciously innovative ways! Nidhi blushed at the memory.

"Mumma...come!"

Her son's impatient voice broke her reverie and she let him pull her along.

The room had been beautifully decorated with balloons and festoons and fresh flowers even.

A chocolate cake occupied pride of place on the dining table.

Beside it stood her smiling husband!

He extended the knife to her with one hand while his other hand held their little princess, Aakriti!

"Happy birthday, darling!"

Little Aakriti leaned over and gave Nidhi a smacking kiss on her cheek.

"Happy birthday, darling!", she mimicked her father.

"I can't let my daughter do better than me, can I?"

Before Nidhi could react, Ashutsoh had leaned over and planted a kiss on the lips.

Akash clapped his hands at that.

"Papa kissed Mumma!"

Aakriti joined the chorus!

Ashutosh gave them both a mock injured look.

"So what? Both of you are kissing Mumma all the time. Do I ever make fun of you?"

Nidhi giggled at that.

"Very funny!"

"Come on now...cut the cake..so we can distract these little monsters with the cake and engage in more delicious pursuits!"

"You talk like this after two kids!"

"Didn't you say we would be doing it at ninety?"

"Doing what?", Aakash piped up.

"You need to wait another twenty years to know that, my son!"

"They start pretty young these days!"

Ashutosh gave her a horrified look.

"No hanky panky for my kids till they are thirty!"

Nidhi laughed outright.

"Mumma, may I hold your hand when you cut the cake? Just like you hold mine and Aakruti's ?"

"Sure baby, come on up!"

She lifted him on to the chair.

With both her children holding her hand, Nidhi cut the cake and fed them both the first slice.

Then, while the children happily dug into the slices of cake on their plate, she fed Ashutosh a slice. He took a bite before smashing it back on her face.

Rather liking the spirit of the game, the children joined in. Soon, they were all covered in chocolate cream and laughing like crazy.

"No clean up like that first time though?"

Ashutosh sighed in disappointment as he glanced at the kids!

"Let's get them cleaned up and put them to bed! I've put some cake aside for our private celebration!"

Their eyes promised each other secret delights even as they started tending to the kids.

Why just tonight, they had a lifetime to look forward to after all!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God, it had been a long day!

Nidhi tried to loosen her stiff neck muscles.

Ashutosh and the kids were coming to pick her up soon. They were going out for a pizza followed by a cartoon movie.

There was still a patient to attend to though.

She asked the nurse to send them in.

"Hello Nidhi...how are you?"

Nidhi looked up in surprise.

Mallika stood there with a little girl of about three in her arms.

"Dr Mallika,...please come...have a seat..am good...how are you?"

Mallika nodded her head and gave a small smile.

"This is my daughter Ananya. She has come here to be treated by the best paediatrician in town!"

"Hi Ananya...how are you?"

Nidhi gave her a friendly smile before turning to Mallika.

"What is wrong with her?"

"A bad cough and cold! We just moved back to Lucknow. Could be a change in weather and water!"

Nidhi examined the child.

"Yeah...there is some congestion in the chest. I will write out a prescription for her. She should be fine in less than a week!"

Nidhi started writing on her prescription pad.

"How is Ashutosh, Nidh?"

She looked up.

"He's fine. We have two kids. A son and a daughter!"

Mallika smiled at that.

"The perfect family!"

"I don't know about perfect. But yes, we are a happy family!"

"Am happy for you..really!"

Nidhi hesitated a moment before she went ahead and asked.

"We knew you'd moved to Delhi. Is that where Ananya was born..is her father also a doctor?"

"I don't know!"

Nidhi was startled by that response.

"I am sorry. I don't understand!"

"Ananya is adopted. She was abandoned as an infant at an orphanage in Delhi that I support. I first saw her when I went there to distribute sweets and clothes to the children on my mother's anniversary. You know, Nidhi, I felt like my mother had come back to me. She told me she wanted to!"

Nidhi nodded her head in understanding.

"I adopted her soon after and now, she is my life!"

"Am so happy to hear that, Dr Mallika. Ananya is very lucky to have you as a mother!"

Mallika shrugged her shoulders at that!

Just as they were about to take leave, the door flew open and the kids ran in.

"Sorry Nidhi...but they just would not stop!"

Ashutosh came to a halt when he saw Mallika.

"Hello Ashutosh..how are you?"

"I am good, Mallika! And you?"

Mallika nodded her head.

"This is my daughter Ananya!"

Ashutosh caressed the child's head.

"She is very sweet...looks just like you!"

Mallika smiled at that.

"She does...does she not?"

She drew out candy bars from her bag.

"May I?"

Nidhi nodded her consent before she handed them over to Aakash and a shy Aakriti , who was trying to hide behind her brother.

"I came here only to see Nidhi. But am glad that I got to see all of you together!"

She nodded her head and smiled before she walked out of the room.

Ashutosh's eyes questioned Nidhi and hers promised answers at a later time.

"Shall we leave?"

With her husband's arm around her, and their children skipping ahead of them, Nidhi walked out into the sunshine!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 26 December 2012 at 5:02am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993nirman20yadavnehaYessopCandy_jsamit1944jayshreep2jahanaaraShobha4496aarundhatisharma.shivanisudhajossktlkPooliciousSSA777vidyasabdessss97saibanujayasree.raoVeenaperpansy123s_dangerLibraCherishhChitrathanSuvika.

aarundhati

aarundhati

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Oh...am the first one to read and comment I suppose...am logged into the forum thru' the day and was trying to smell ur epilogue which I was somehow sure, was going to come soon...!

wonderful indeed...as always...u have chosen lovely names for their children too...happy for Mallika too..finally she too has a reason to live...and verrry verrry happpy for ASHNI and family...

Felt so  happy and contended to read the end...
With her husband's arm around her, and their children skipping ahead of them, Nidhi walked out into the sunshine!

thanks a lottt for taking over the FF again, else the forum  would have remained deprived for another masterpiece indeed...Hug

Edited by aarundhati - 26 December 2012 at 5:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496Pooliciouspansy123Sujatha.rao

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Very beautiful epilogue with perfect ending Sujatha di Clap

looking forward to read more of your FF and OS ...Please do write more and more and Thank you so much for this wonderful FF ...I enjoyed from beginning till end, wonderful Big smile

Sujatha.rao

s_danger

IF-Dazzler

s_danger

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
OMG...to good...very well written. Read the last 2 chapters in one go...Sujatha, can you put an index on the front page? it makes reading easy for people like me who havent logged in for quite some time...

Doc

Sujatha.rao

Post Reply New Post

Go to top