Posted: 11 years ago
awesome part loved it cont soon
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: vidyasabde

awesome as usual.

thanks Sujataji.
Mallika is going to redeem herself ?seems so. 

Thank you Dr Vidya 😳

Let us hope Mallika keeps your faith!
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Originally posted by: Malvika_rajeev

Kya baat hai...kucchh khaas hai zindagi mein...Take a bow, Sujatha...

What next? why did MAllika slap Ashu? is she going to refuse a divorce now? God forbid!!!

Thanks Doc 😳

God forbid indeed 😆
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Originally posted by: saibanu

Sujatha di  Sorry for being so late to comment ...I was caught up in getting ready for small holiday , but now read everything in one go ...

How wonderfully , beautifully you continued this story ...Even though I am against EMA but here as an exception I kind of accepted this ...AShu and nidhi's relationship , Can clearly  see , they are each others worlds and they both are mean to be together ...😊

Can I be little bit honest here ?? ...More Than ASHNI ..I loved mallika's Character , she is so real and i felt bad for her when i read this recent chapter ...I just loved this chapter ...too good 😃

this is for you 👏👏👏

Please continue ...😃

Thank you Sai 😳

And no worries..hope your holiday shapes up well..

Glad that you liked it...yes, all of us root for proper, conventional relationships...but life delivers a googly every now and then...what do you do when you meet your soul mate when you are married...tough call!

And thank you for being honest...and thank you for loving Mallika a bit more...to be frank, she is the character that I found most intriguing on the show after Ashutosh...there was such depth to her...then they went and destroyed her...that is always be my regret...this is my way of repairing the damage!

thanks again!
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChitaRK

What a turn to the show? Mallika slapped Ashutosh for what? For making Nidhi pregnant? Or for not informing her? Will be waiting for the next eagerly

Thanks Chitra 😳

A bit of both and more, shall we say?
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Originally posted by: SSA777

Sujatha, another great chapter.  

I guess this is in everyone's mind... what will Mallika do?  Will she refuse to get the divorce now that she knows about the baby?  Please continue soon.

Thanks Sha 😳

Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

awesome part loved it cont soon

Thank you Jyothi 😳
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
what a chap sujataji! now this time is for their patience and love  testing .Nidhi aur Mallika ka aamna saamna.Now i think mallika will change her decession to easily free Ashutosh.Bec of mother's wish what will be her next chap? and lastly slap to Ashutosh?yeh ashutosh ko fir se chata? waiting eagerly for the next chap sujataji just saw sujta ji,this is 100 th comme congratesEdited by alkaparmart - 11 years ago
pansy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great chapter! malika's pride got hurt she no more remained d one who abandoned ashutosh first nidhi's pregnancy proved that, is that so? or she is just feeling concerned for her?