Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Sujatha..

just got back from my vacation and read all 4 chapters in one shot...awesome...but you seem to be running off with the story...why? or am i the only one feeling that way? i don't know...but whatever...the FF has come out brilliantly...once again applaud your writing skills...it takes talent to make the readers defend the "woh" in a story and you have managed to do that...without making the "Patni" a black or even a grey one...

superb job! Hats Off!!
jyotinayana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a lovely Christmas gift! ! Thought I would refrain from asking for an update and be labelled a slave driver! !!!! But you came as a sleigh driver and delivered this! !!! Muah!!
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: turags

Hello Sujatha..

just got back from my vacation and read all 4 chapters in one shot...awesome...but you seem to be running off with the story...why? or am i the only one feeling that way? i don't know...but whatever...the FF has come out brilliantly...once again applaud your writing skills...it takes talent to make the readers defend the "woh" in a story and you have managed to do that...without making the "Patni" a black or even a grey one...

superb job! Hats Off!!

thank you Suja 😳

Hope you had a good vacation!
Yes, I have run a bit...cause I wanted to wrap this up before I thought of abandoning it yet again...😆

Seriously, have i left any loose ends...wanted to tie them up all up...had in fact made a logical error which I just corrected...I had forgotten that Mallika had proposed a baby in chapter 7...so went back and added a line saying she was considering a donor egg...did this occur to you...were you being polite in not raising it...?

But yes, I like positive characters...but characters that are still individualistic enough to offer the possibility of conflict...Mallika's pride is her strength and her weakness..

And thanks again for liking it!
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jyotinayana

What a lovely Christmas gift! ! Thought I would refrain from asking for an update and be labelled a slave driver! !!!! But you came as a sleigh driver and delivered this! !!! Muah!!

my pleasure Dr Jyoti 😳..

And if you hadn't been a slave driver, I would never have got around to finishing this one,,,a blot on my conscience always...so thank you for being one..muah!
vidyasabde thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome as usual.

thanks Sujataji.
Mallika is going to redeem herself ?seems so. 
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kya baat hai...kucchh khaas hai zindagi mein...Take a bow, Sujatha...
What next? why did MAllika slap Ashu? is she going to refuse a divorce now? God forbid!!!
saibanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sujatha di  Sorry for being so late to comment ...I was caught up in getting ready for small holiday , but now read everything in one go ...

How wonderfully , beautifully you continued this story ...Even though I am against EMA but here as an exception I kind of accepted this ...AShu and nidhi's relationship , Can clearly  see , they are each others worlds and they both are mean to be together ...😊

Can I be little bit honest here ?? ...More Than ASHNI ..I loved mallika's Character , she is so real and i felt bad for her when i read this recent chapter ...I just loved this chapter ...too good 😃

this is for you 👏👏👏

Please continue ...😃
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What a turn to the show? Mallika slapped Ashutosh for what? For making Nidhi pregnant? Or for not informing her? Will be waiting for the next eagerly
SSA777 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sujatha, another great chapter.  

I guess this is in everyone's mind... what will Mallika do?  Will she refuse to get the divorce now that she knows about the baby?  Please continue soon.

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

thank you Suja 😳

Hope you had a good vacation!
Yes, I have run a bit...cause I wanted to wrap this up before I thought of abandoning it yet again...😆

😆 understood...

Seriously, have i left any loose ends...wanted to tie them up all up...had in fact made a logical error which I just corrected...I had forgotten that Mallika had proposed a baby in chapter 7...so went back and added a line saying she was considering a donor egg...did this occur to you...were you being polite in not raising it...?

no..i was not being too polite...its not your last chapter, right? i thought you would tie that up in your final chapter...and i had thought she would end up adopting a child or something of that kind...

But yes, I like positive characters...but characters that are still individualistic enough to offer the possibility of conflict...Mallika's pride is her strength and her weakness..

And thanks again for liking it!