Aarya SS - You're impossible! Part 21 pg 142

Posted: 11 years ago

Part 1

A million thoughts raced through her mind as she heard the words he uttered. He said them so casually as though he was telling her about the weather.

"I will go and shower first if you don't mind."

Damn him! He did not even wait for her response as he swaggered to the bathroom.

She sat in front of the dressing table removing the heavy jewelries that adorned her, her heart breaking into a million pieces. This was her wedding night and her husband had just told her that he was in love with another girl, Arprita. He had only married her for his parent's sake.

What did that mean?

She should not have had so much hopes and expectations. Why did she even think that this was going to end with happily ever after?

Her parents had told her seven months ago that they have found a match for her, Yash Scindia. He was the son of Uncle Aman's friend.  Uncle Aman was her mom's younger brother and he doted on her a lot. She knew that she could trust him. Uncle Aman knew Yash personally and had told her that he was a good choice. She found out that he was 28, the CFO in his family's company, Scindia and Sons. Scindia and Sons is one of India's biggest property developer and they are very influential.  

Even though she had hoped for a love marriage, somehow she could not find her Mr Right. She was already 25 and her parents had been nagging at her to get married since she turned 21. She was the only child and she did not want to disappoint her parents. She knew how much it meant to them to see their daughter happily married off.

She had taken one look at Yash's photo and was smitten. And when she met him on their engagement day six months ago, she decided that he was way better looking in person. She liked the way his shoulders and chest filled out his kurta top. And his eyes were the kind that you could look into and get lost in them.  And when he touched her fingers to slip on the engagement ring, her pulse grew erratic. She thought she felt the electric current! Even her friend Mansi agreed that Mr Yash Scindia was hot! She had spent hours at work discussing with Mansi what life as Mrs Yash Scindia would be like.  

And when he did not speak to her on their engagement day, she had assumed it was because he was nervous. She was also driving herself crazy then wondering what he thought of her. Uncle Aman had passed to him her number and told him to contact her. She waited for his call which never came. So many times back then she wanted to call him after getting his number from Uncle Aman but she stopped herself. She realized that she should have made that call then she would not have had so much expectation from this marriage. Why did she let those romantic movies and novels led her to be such a dreamer?

Wait! If she had known, she would not even marry him. Why did he not call her to tell her that he was in love with another girl? What did he think of himself? Between one breath and the next, she went from merely upset to absolutely seething. She pulled the last pin out of the hair and marched towards the bathroom.

Yash let the cold water droplets hit his skin as he thought about the day's event. He still could not believe that he was married. His wife was practically a stranger to him and they were supposed to share the rest of their lives together? What did being married mean anyway?

"Yash Scindia, get out of the bathroom now!!!!"

Was that his wife screaming and banging the bathroom door? He turned off the shower. So being married meant that you could not take your shower in peace?

"Yash Scindia, get out of the bathroom now!!!! Or...Or..."

She did not know what she could do if he was not going to open the bathroom door.

"Or else what?"

He wondered what she would do if he refused to open the bathroom door. He guessed she must have needed to use the toilet urgently. He made a mental note to ask Vidhi babhi to bring her a tour around the house and showed her where the common toilet was!

Did he just ask her what she was going to do? She banged the door harder and shrilled even louder for him to get out!

Yash took the towel and quickly wrapped it around the torso. She was determined to wake the whole family up it seemed! She must need the toilet THAT urgently! He swiftly opened the door and was surprised at what he saw.

She looked different. It was- the hair! Both times when he saw her, her hair was in a bun and she had a pallu over her head. He realized that she had a deep dark cascade of beautiful abound hair. And the jewelleries! She was also heavily adorned with jewelries when he met her previously and she looked much younger without them. What was happening to him?

He had six packs just like how Mansi had told her he would. If this was a romantic movie, she would trip and fall on top of him and they would be lost each others' eyes and he could kiss her gently.

"You can use the bathroom now. There is actually a common toilet. I will ask Vidhi babhi to show that to you tomorrow. Next time, please use that if I am occupying this bathroom instead of trying to wake the whole family up."

His voice brought her back to reality. She could not believe that she was dreaming about them together when he had just crashed her hopes and dreams!

"Huh? No! No, Mr Yash Scindia, I do not need the bathroom. I want to know why you did not think it was important to tell me that you are in love with another woman before marrying me. In fact, I want to know why you bother marrying me when you obviously am thinking of having an affair with Arprita! If you think that I will accept..."

Yash folded his arms, leaned against the bathroom door and cocked his eyebrow. This infuriated Aarti even more. She could not believe how lightly Yash was taking this!

"If you do not want to use the bathroom, then I will want to continue my shower. We will discuss this tomorrow when we can look at this situation rationally."

"Are you implying that I am an irrational person? And there is really no situation to talk about except for the fact that you are planning to have an affair!!!"

Yash chuckled. This was going to be interesting. She interpreted whatever he said as something else and used his words against him. He never said anything about having an affair! He would deal with this tomorrow.   

He was about to close the bathroom door when she took a step forward and pushed it opened. The impact of her push caused him to stagger backwards. In the haste to steady himself, he accidentally grabbed her arm. He pulled her on top of him when he crashed to the floor. Her face was just inches away from him. She stared wide-eyed at him.

Damn her eyes are beautiful!

Part 2 - page 3

Part 3 - page 10

Part 4 - page 16

Part 5 - page 20

Part 6 - page 22

Part 7 - page 26

Part 8 - page 30

Part 9 - page 35

Part 10 - page 42

Part 11 - page 54

Part 12 - page 62

Part 13 - page 72

Part 14 - page 81 

Part 15 - page 93
Part 16 - page 100

Part 17 - page 108

Part 18 - page 116

Part 19 - page 123
Part 20 - page 133
Part 21 - page 142

Edited by akui1984 - 10 years ago
i hope you have more plans with the story...😃
@villager00 - thanks...I do plan to continue!
nice start
continue soon
can u plz pm me when u update next part?
Though it was a tensed story, there were romantic bits in it that were just o la la.. 😳☺️ wonderful start and do continue further. Now I'm confused as Yash doesn't seem in love with Arpita since he's going the hair, beautiful eyes etc..😳 I'm a whee bit confused for now.. do continue soon.
A great start👏... What is Yash up to?? i am confused😕. He says he is in  love with another woman and then goes about her hair, eyes... 
I am looking forward to more... Update soon😃
great start👏..
love it so much..
This is a really nice start. Looking foward to the next update.
Please update soon.. I am hooked ...
awesome dear please update soon dear