hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
FRIDAY UPDATES RESERVED
EPISODE 317

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hollie24Hi_Friendsnithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SM Dec 24 to 28 Updates & Discussions" in Saravanan Meenatchi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
monday update ..

The episode starts with Saro sitting on bed and remembering all those harsh words of malliga..Meenu comes there and asks why he looks angry and enquires about the house matter .. for that he replies its nit over yet and he is short of 1 lakh..for that meenu asks he said he'll arrange the money but he replies angrily about his wife and FIL not helping him..Meenu asks him to speak well and saro shouts at her for not giving the jewellery nu.. meenu says i already there is a problem in that and saro asks what is that nu and he speaks bad about meenu's dad and throws her the jewellery..meenu shocked and asked how he took the jewellery but saro was speking badly and when meenu explained why she gave the jewellery to her dad , saro doesnt believe her and tp accept her fraud.. and both argue and saro calls her fraud and asks her to accept her mistake but she disagrees and saro said to leave ..meenu feels bad and again meenu asks him tothink why she did like that nu but saro was too bad to her..and he leaves from thhere.. meenu cries ..

Sharadha says TO RS that there is some fight between S & M and he doesnt believe but she insist ..and says she has to make it big and RS leaves from there.. Sharadha asks meenu about their fight , meenu gets hurt and tells sharadha that she is her DIL and belongs to your family nu but sharadha says only saro and his children are his family nu..and makes fun of her and leaves..

Soundarya tries to call Tamil but he doesnt pick up..And later accepts her call but try to avoid her saying he is on his bike but he was standing  on his terrace.. again she calls and says she wants to talk with him many things but he is not like before nu.. and tamil doesnt reciprocate her feelings and says he'll call later in evening and keeps the phone .Soundarya cries..

Saro comes from office and seeing meenu he throws his bag and goes to the kitchen to get some coffee. meenu has kept it ready but he ignores an calls his mom and she is on the way from temple comes rnning and sees no milk in the kitchen and says she'll get from outside and runs .  but seeing meenu sad he goes to get that coffee but zhe pours in the sink.. he gets irritated..

S & M , S & R all in the dining .. RS notices S M not happy and not speaking he asks the reason but both says nothing and leaves..

In the bed room S & M both goes to bed angrily and meenu's hand touched him he gets irritated and sleeps in floor and meenu too sleeps in floor and saro staets snoring .. meenu cries ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-Hollie24sneha_vijaynithyamkv

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
SM makkkazs  ... sorry for me becoming lazy this few days aah and giving brief updates only LOL Holidays and family around adhan konja kasthama iruku. Pakka promise updates will be back to normal from 2013 with pictures ok Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chittyhk-vibhakarthi-Hollie24sneha_vijaykrithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
I hated Saro's attitude towards Meenu..He used very strong words and was too bad.

I accept Meenu should have told Saro before giving her jewellery but what Saro did was not a good thing , taking wife's jewellery without her permission..

Seems Saro totally lost , its not his character..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hollie24

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Friday... 28 th update..

The episode starts with meenu comes to talk with tamil.. asks why he is not spending time with her and always busy..he says nothing like that he is busy with the case matter , but meenu says kalyana mappilai should take care of himselt but tamil replies kalyanam nadathana maapilai and have to solve this money poblem first and meenu says everthing will be fine we have rice mill and jewellery..and adivese him not to mingle with money and marriage and asks about soundarya but tamil says he is thinking about sound and meenu says you cant say no as youyourself stopped Soundarya engagement and adamant to marry her.. tamil says soundarya cant adjust like you and you have adjusted in saro's home with your love and patience ..meenu says not to compare and you yourself said soundarya loved you without giving importance to status , beauty and education ..tamil says i still say that , she'll be a good wife to me but  doubt her whther she'll be a good DIL.. Meenu says its our problem .. there is nothing to worry and advises him not to think from his side and try to understand her side too nu.

Saro comes home ,RS with drinks and RS asks whether he misses meenu and says every man can not live without their wife..and advises ..saro gets irritated . RS saysmeenu is Mahalakshmi but saro says she is normal human..and saro asks drinks but RS gives pepsi..and starts to talk about woman ..and both share about married life..

Soundarya waits for auto and there comes prakash and asks her to get in and he'll drop , soundarya gets in and enquires about him and his proposal , but he says not yet , sound says to see a new girl but he says he had thought of her as his wife but sound says sorry but prakash says not to worry and to be cool  And says what if abnother twist happens during your wedding like it happened in the engagement sound looks shocked , but prakash says after you get married i'll think of my life .. And again says  i am not saying in jealous but how did you choose a person like tamil nd not saying about beauty and status but he lacks something.and i dont think you both will adjust each other ..and you have to adjust more and it will be a compromise life..sound in thoughts

Saro tries to call meenu but cuts , this happens again and finally meenu picks but saro says ennadi and too much of di's and meenu gets irrtated. saro asks what is your problem why you left , enna mothama poratha mudivu panituya nu she gets angry again says veeta vitu pona ellam mudunchu pochunu artham nu..and sks her do you mean that and meenu replies you only not wanted me and said get out to me and both argue..and saro asks what desicion she has taken nu and both arhues again .. saro was adamant and says meenu should come and say sorry and meenu says you should come and say sorry , saro says this is my last call and both disconnect..and saro says thimiru pidicha kaludhai..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chittyhknithyamkv

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Thank you for all the written updates guys Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top