Dekha Ek Khwaab

   

NKD(CHUK-CHUK BELGAADI) CT#71 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 151

ChocoChudail

IF-Sizzlerz

ChocoChudail

Joined: 28 January 2012

Posts: 15449

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AKlover-16

Hii Swinu

hi riri.Tamhe kem cho?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NKD(CHUK-CHUK BELGAADI) CT#71 (Page 9)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChocoChudail

IF-Sizzlerz

ChocoChudail

Joined: 28 January 2012

Posts: 15449

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetsurati

Originally posted by Choco.Swiss

Originally posted by swetsurati

Originally posted by Choco.Swiss

*knock knock*
keshariya balam padharo mare desh

kya kya kya????
offoo..wel come kar rahi thi

toh balam keun kaha?mayko laga tha ki kissi balam naam keh insaan ko keh rahi thi*sachi*ROFL

DhinchakGundi

IF-Stunnerz

DhinchakGundi

Joined: 12 June 2012

Posts: 42104

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Choco.Swiss

Originally posted by swetsurati

Originally posted by Choco.Swiss

Originally posted by Jarin04

I hate my life, i hate everything about me

chalo koi toh merey jaisa mila.Same pinch jaru.
arey me bhi hu me bhi apni life se thak chuki hu par kambakat maut bhi nahi aati

kiss film ka dialouge marr rahi hai tu?ROFLwasai kal India mei earthquake huya tha kya????
ye song balika vadhu me aata hai ha delhi me earthquake hua tha

.DarkMystery.

IF-Addictz

.DarkMystery.

Joined: 16 April 2012

Posts: 55772

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Choco.Swiss

Originally posted by AKlover-16

Hii Swinu

hi riri.Tamhe kem cho?

Majama... aur tamme??

DhinchakGundi

IF-Stunnerz

DhinchakGundi

Joined: 12 June 2012

Posts: 42104

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Choco.Swiss

Originally posted by swetsurati

Originally posted by Choco.Swiss

Originally posted by swetsurati

Originally posted by Choco.Swiss

*knock knock*
keshariya balam padharo mare desh

kya kya kya????
offoo..wel come kar rahi thi

toh balam keun kaha?mayko laga tha ki kissi balam naam keh insaan ko keh rahi thi*sachi*ROFL
toh kya balmi kehatiROFL

ChocoChudail

IF-Sizzlerz

ChocoChudail

Joined: 28 January 2012

Posts: 15449

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetsurati

Originally posted by Choco.Swiss

Originally posted by swetsurati

Originally posted by Choco.Swiss

Originally posted by Jarin04

I hate my life, i hate everything about me

chalo koi toh merey jaisa mila.Same pinch jaru.
arey me bhi hu me bhi apni life se thak chuki hu par kambakat maut bhi nahi aati

kiss film ka dialouge marr rahi hai tu?ROFLwasai kal India mei earthquake huya tha kya????
ye song balika vadhu me aata hai ha delhi me earthquake hua tha

mayko doubt tha.Kher mei abhi status deti hoon.

DhinchakGundi

IF-Stunnerz

DhinchakGundi

Joined: 12 June 2012

Posts: 42104

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AKlover-16

Originally posted by Choco.Swiss

Originally posted by AKlover-16

Hii Swinu

hi riri.Tamhe kem cho?

Majama... aur tamme??
achha ab isse jyada gujrati bolke dikha chal

DhinchakGundi

IF-Stunnerz

DhinchakGundi

Joined: 12 June 2012

Posts: 42104

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Choco.Swiss

Originally posted by swetsurati

Originally posted by Choco.Swiss

Originally posted by swetsurati

Originally posted by Choco.Swiss

Originally posted by Jarin04

I hate my life, i hate everything about me

chalo koi toh merey jaisa mila.Same pinch jaru.
arey me bhi hu me bhi apni life se thak chuki hu par kambakat maut bhi nahi aati

kiss film ka dialouge marr rahi hai tu?ROFLwasai kal India mei earthquake huya tha kya????
ye song balika vadhu me aata hai ha delhi me earthquake hua tha

mayko doubt tha.Kher mei abhi status deti hoon.
tu kahan satus degi tu toh FB hai hi nahi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.