Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-ILoVeKinshuk-

IF-Stunnerz

-ILoVeKinshuk-

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Watever it is...it's keeping us confusedROFL Right when the show is about to end!?Pinch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

orianthiZoyaluvsKinshukmoniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Don't understand (Page 2)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ILoVeKinshuk-

Watever it is...it's keeping us confusedROFL Right when the show is about to end!?Pinch

The way this track is going I don't think that it's ending on the 28th and Mitali even said that there's no official date so where did 28th come from? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyaluvsKinshukmoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

The way this track is going I don't think that it's ending on the 28th and Mitali even said that there's no official date so where did 28th come from? Confused

I agree with Fizu . it's nowhere looking that AB is ending . Hope So What we all are thinking is true and AB doesn't end .

loveprincess143

Groupbie

loveprincess143

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Jackie Varsha is not a ghost . I saw her in mirror when she comes in Pintu's Bedroom in fri's epi . Exactly before when Pintu throws the towel . Someone is helping her and coz of this she is escaping so easily and quickly . I know it's very confusing but very interesting .

Ya but wat if the production people aren't smart enough to knw that ghosts don't have reflections?ROFL 

lol...so true...LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.