Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

Mrunal Jain resumes shoot for Uttaran after being hospitalized for low BP

Mrunal Jain who essays the role of Vishnu in Colors' Uttaran (produced by FilmFarm Productions) was hospitalized for low BP (blood pressure) yesterday (20 December 2012). The actor was working out at the gym and that is when he tried having the energy drink given by his friend and immediately felt a bit uneasy. When he visited the doctor, he was advised to get admitted as his BP had fallen too low.

The track in Uttaran has been focussing on Mrunal and the revelation of his character. Hence he could not afford to miss shoot. We hear that after staying the whole day in the hospital yesterday, Mrunal has reported for shoot today (21 December).

When contacted, Mrunal told us, "My work is most important to me and so is my workout. It happened for the first time ever and I felt giddy in the gym and went back home. I was quite restless and could not sleep. I managed to come for shoot today."

We wish you a speedy recovery, Mrunal...

Source: TC

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SaurabhKiRadhaakshirockssallu_lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mrunal Jain resumes shoot after being hospitalized" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akshirocks

IF-Sizzlerz

akshirocks

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
tfs..may he recover soon...

Edited by akshirocks - 23 December 2012 at 7:39am

SaurabhKiRadha

IF-Sizzlerz

SaurabhKiRadha

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Get well soon
i lyked ur acting in ur other shows.
And what nerusha u should have told him na to drink lot of water when he does exercise .
This wat happens when people go to gym to impress nerusha and don't take proper care while doing exercise as their brains are occupied wid nerusha's thoughts.
Aah hogaya na dehydration.
Neru plz take care of our jiju.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshirocks

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Tfs. Get well soon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top