Fan Fictions

Arhi ;arrogant love

Arlaav thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
                   ARHI :
            ARROGANT LOVE

Arnav singh raijada-a sweet .kind,handsome,charming man who belongs to a very poor family
khushi gupta-a arogant,rude,beautiful girl who not believe in love and hates men
anjali raijada- arnav only family who is suffering frm cancer
All rest of the member a
re same in khushi family

PROLOGUE

A young standing in front of a big massive building named as GUPTA INDUSTRIES.He came here to get the job for the post of P.A of none other than the MD of gupta industries Miss Khushi gupta
He came inside the office and goes towards the reception and ask the lady on the rcpt.
Guy-hi,my name is arnav and i came here for the interview .
Lady-oh,yes that is going to start in few mins.
A-thnx
lady- mention not.
Arnav goes to the sitting area and sat down started to goes through his ceryificate.The lady at recpt. Admired him and thought tht he is luking so hot and innoicent at the same time.
Suddenly agirl of 22year old girl came and all the staff stand up.They all greet her in unison   'morng khushi maam'.
She does not greet them .And goes straight to her cabin.Khushi to recept. Send all the volunteers to my cabin for the interview .
Lady - ok mam.
She inform all volunt. And one by one they went for intrview.Now only one person is left i.e, arnav..
He knock on the door and a melodies sound came 'come in'.He enters the cabin and saw very beautiful girl sitting and completely engross in file.
Suddenly khushi looks up and her breath in her throat to found a very handsome man standing in front of her.She stare at him for few second and said
K-baitho.
A-thanku mam.
K-please give me your certificate.
He gave her the certificate.She read them and found he is very briliant.After some time she said
K-apko iss job kai liye ek dum perfect ho kal se aap join ker sakte ho.
Arnav jump from his seat and said
A-thanku mam thanku so much.
She lost in his innocense .
K-tum ja sakte hoEdited by Arlaav - 11 years ago