Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

delhi rape

aasma1 Goldie
aasma1
aasma1

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
 hey guys im not from india but i feel that the goverment should know step up and do something about the rape cases.. 
its so sad the pooor girl is fighting for her life in hospital.. 
i just wanted to share this so i can know ur opinion..
sorry if it was not relevant

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2252169/I-want-live-Extraordinary-courage-rape-victim-lost-intestines-horrific-attack-Indian-bus-police-use-tear-gas-supporters.html

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

virika01kp_yasharanjaisyjazz

jaisyjazz Goldie
jaisyjazz
jaisyjazz

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
when i got to know about this i got goosebumps all over 
i was feeling disgusted and restless after knowing the girls condition we cant imagine her state right now poor dear i was having tears in my eyes just by reading it on the newspaper Cry 
do hell with the rules and law and government right now if it was on my hands i would have torture them to endless and kill that b****** b****** with my own hands Angry
OH GOD plz give all the strength and  support to that girl and her family to fight this and to the poor male friend of the girl poor guy AMEN!!! he tried his best to fight with that animals 

plz guys door baithke hum kuch nahi toh nahi lekin pray toh kar sakte hain prayers me bahut takat hoti hain and the girl needs that the most 
virika01 Senior Member
virika01
virika01

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

dis is sooo shameful act...

those bloddy Censored need to be punished...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top