The Serial
The Serial

India-Forums

dont like raj pooja track

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
i mean this lady pooja likes raj from 8 years and who is pihu s live in relation boyfriend Thats so weird and absurd to keep liking someone elses boyfriend from so many years and pihu isnt bad she is just turned into frustated wife whos husband isnt willing to take up responsibility for anything ,total loser U cant wait for a film for years u need money for day to day life

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutie4197roshnithedivaEssence..

Ashi22 IF-Rockerz
Ashi22
Ashi22

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
I saw a pooja and Raj interview long time back and they said they r together??
Dhoxi IF-Sizzlerz
Dhoxi
Dhoxi

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Pooja n raj are in relationship. And pihu n raj are not married. However pihu is over-reacting. If raj doesnt want to do it then better not force into something.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kie91Simi_YaRaLover

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
I actually really like it because that is the reality of life. Everybody, once in their life, has to choose between their dream and responsibility...and what do you do? 

I am not saying Pihu is wrong because she is probably right from where she stands...she has a more realistic approach towards life, while Raj is a dreamer. He can't work if he doesn't connect to something...and like we saw, if we work that way...it would make us feel nothing but suffocated, and I think it is a very interesting track that they are showing...with both sides to it.

See nobody here is wrong from where I see it but it's just that their vision and outlook towards life is different...and it's fun to watchEmbarrassed

The only place where I felt Pihu was wrong was when she started blaming Pooja for not convincing Raj. Yes, she went way ahead of her limits thereTongue But again I see her stand and understand it (even though I might agree with it).

I am liking this trackEmbarrassed

Edited by hey.bhaggu - 22 December 2012 at 4:09pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kie91MaddyWaddyAnfalzeefan 1ABCDesiGirl93Simi_YaRaLoverLScttshibzNikki_Titli

yogini64 IF-Rockerz
yogini64
yogini64

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Lol . . . . . Bahot ladte hai dono LOL
but I've heard that raj & pooja are in relationship in real life now . . . . Don't knw when that track is gonna come Ermm
Arjaforever IF-Dazzler
Arjaforever
Arjaforever

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashi22

I saw a pooja and Raj interview long time back and they said they r together??
Which interview u talking abt??
-Rhythmic.Me- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rhythmic.Me-
-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Lol...Personally i don't like those ladies who fall for others boyfriends Dead That's absurd ! So Raj and Pooja's story is not liked by me either. I feel Raj is pretty idiot and Pihu is frustrated LOL Actually i like Raj and Pihu relation.. I donno how Pooja's gonna fit in his life. Ermm

Edited by ..Eclipse.. - 23 December 2012 at 9:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutie4197Arjaforever

shibz IF-Sizzlerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
it's still better than Karan's story..

in fact i find Raj's story more realistic..i can totally relate with him..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnfalSimi_YaRaLoveryogini64LSctthey.bhagguNikki_Titli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index