Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Is SALMAN #1 after DABAANG 2 over SRK/AAMIR?! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 19

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EroticGauravMad

Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by EroticGauravMad

PartyPartyParty  Come on IF'ians...   This is the ultimate thread to discuss the true #1 KHAN of 2012.  Remember the tamasha we had last weekend and that ironically became the most successful thread ever in my history when joining IF.  That thread questioned SRK's motives in buying awards which was an assumption.  But, this thread is about facts.  SALMAN rocking KHAN is ruling with DABAANG 2.  He is truly the #1 now.  AAMIR faltered with TALAASH and SRK did a so-so impact with JTHJ.  So, we can have a tamasha again.  But, we can make it constructive.   So, Naughty Boy, Rambo Ki Baap, Karan, Billa, get your butts in here.  I need you guys to make another ATBB before the year is out and we need to have the perfect follow-up to create IF History again!

Clap
I love SRKHeart

I love AamirHeart

I love SalmanHeart

LOLLOLLOL

AngryLOL
What..ROFL...this is the most constructive I can beLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FindingShakWhipCreamPantie-SalShah4eva-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is SALMAN #1 after DABAANG 2 over SRK/AAMIR?! (Page 6)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

oblivious.

IF-Sizzlerz

oblivious.

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
BI I feel like giving youu a tight si jhappi Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FindingShakWhipCreamPantieblue-ice-SalShah4eva-

WhipCreamPantie

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice

WhipCreamPantie

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

oblivious.blue-ice

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice-SalShah4eva-

koiza.k

IF-Sizzlerz

koiza.k

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

aamir and salman are the best clearly from the khans- they should come together again

the thing i like about them is that they dont pretend like others- aamir is a genius and he acts like this, salman accepts he does movies for fun and he does that! FAIR ENOUGH! not like they promote theire movies like masterpieces which turn out to be crap! one is perfection- other is admittedly an entertainer and they excel in that! :D

Edited by koiza.k - 22 December 2012 at 12:48pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDramadon12neha9999rambo_rajkumarSanju_DeathstrokeTony_StraK786

Deathstroke

IF-Sizzlerz

Deathstroke

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koiza.k

aamir and salman are the best clearly from the khans- they should come together again

the thing i like about them is that they dont pretend like others- aamir is a genius and he acts like this, salman accepts he does movies for fun and he does that! FAIR ENOUGH! not like they promote theire movies like masterpieces which turn out to be crap! one is perfection- other is admittedly an entertainer and they excel in that! :D

u seem quite dissapointed with SRK after JTHJLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDramarambo_rajkumarkoiza.k

koiza.k

IF-Sizzlerz

koiza.k

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _NaughtyBoy_

Originally posted by koiza.k

u seem quite dissapointed with SRK after JTHJLOL

uff don't ask LOL

disappointed with every thing linked with it baring the music! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deathstroke

Post Reply New Post

Go to top